Rashford/sancho in form playing well, not picked.

Maguire/Shaw only league minutes they had were losses and have been benched. Selected. It's coming home

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    doesnt score from open play, doesn't play the best set piece taker JWP. England and the FA is a massive jobs for the boys organization tho.
    I'm not even from England and I feel frustrated on their behalf. Surely the English fans must be livid and fed up with this nonsense? I know there's the people hiding behind the "we got to a semi-final in the WC and just barely lost to croatia" but England reaching that semi was a bit like Man U finishing 2nd under Ole. You do even an ounce of investigating the circumstances around it and it looks a lot less impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it coming home yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I'm not even from England and I feel frustrated on their behalf. Surely the English fans must be livid and fed up with this nonsense?
    England have been unwatchable since Southgate took over so I just haven't watched apart from the Euro final a few years ago, which reminded me why I never get excited for England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

that little judas, i will no longer defend him when fans call him a rentboy.

15+ Year Old Account
    So who reckons Haaland is gonna break Shearers record this season? And that in Haalands first season in the PL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haaland's probably going to break all PL records before he's done with this first contract.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So who reckons Haaland is gonna break Shearers record this season? And that in Haalands first season in the PL.
    If you mean his 260 total PL goals then yes that would not surprise me lol. Nah but the 34 should be easy for him to hit IF he stays fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    If you mean his 260 total PL goals then yes that would not surprise me lol. Nah but the 34 should be easy for him to hit IF he stays fit.
    He would have probably reached that against us yesterday, had Pep not shown mercy.

As meme-machine extraordinaire (Mark Goldbridge) said yesterday, he is gonna make us Utd fans wish that Roy Keane went for his dad's balls rather than his knees

15+ Year Old Account
    Never would I have thought Club Bruges would be at 9 points after 3 games in a group with Atletico Madrid, Porto and Bayer Leverkusen. Here's to hoping they keep up the good form and progress into the knockout stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeebus, Haaland is going to smash all records this year.

Maybe because he's English or because he looks like a twat but Phil foden doesn't get much of a shout and he's no joke as a player

I feel like I could get a shout if I had Kevin de Bruyne feeding me from midfield.

palace were pretty woeful, boring game much like wolves - forest is.

Greenwood is going down, no cure for being a cunt.

15+ Year Old Account
    that was fun to watch, not only because United won but the football they played was great. More of that please...

Outplayed, certainly. Outcoached, worryingly.

Most points spurs have had in the PL after 10 games and playing some of the worse football they ever played at the same time. I wouldn't disagree with anyone who said Spurs have been lucky this season.

Watching Eriksen come on for Utd when we dont have a midfielder that can even pass the ball forward. somethings got to change there!

10+ Year Old Account
    That second goal was an absolute beauty of fast paced quick passing football.

Most entertaining I've seen United in some time.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Found it rather amusing how much Romero got away with while Casemiro got booked for hardly anything, but then again MoTominay often gets away with a lot so I guess it's karma.

- - - Updated - - -

Also seriously, can Ronaldo grow the fuck up. United played a fantastic game and he walks down the tunnel before the game is over, at the 89th minute, because he didn't get to play I guess. Should be celebrating a great performance by his team mates but no... One can only hope he leaves in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Also seriously, can Ronaldo grow the fuck up. United played a fantastic game and he walks down the tunnel before the game is over, at the 89th minute, because he didn't get to play I guess. Should be celebrating a great performance by his team mates but no... One can only hope he leaves in January.
    Yeah I really hope he goes in January as well. The same ego that drove him to such heights in his career is also becoming incredibly annoying at this stage in his career and his defenders/fans you see across the internet are equally annoying. He's been one of the best players in the world but he's about to turn 38 and guess what - everyone declines at some point. A lot of people (himself included) seem incapable of separating the player he once was with the player he is now. Unfortunately he's not that great anymore and the fact he still views himself as the best player in the world makes it awkward. When he does start for us he can't even score a goal against a team from Cyprus across 2 games and when he's on the bench he's just throwing a fit.

If it was possible to ship him off to the Bulgarian second division or something I would be all for that. Will be interesting to see who is even interested in him though because his inflated ego feels that he needs to earn 400k a week and he also should be a starter for a CL club. The problem is the clubs who could afford him wouldn't even consider getting him on their books and he also wouldn't be a nailed on starter, and the clubs who could match the money he wants are not CL teams. Either he has to accept a lesser role and gets CL, or he lowers his salary by A LOT to play in Sporting or something, or he moves to Qatar or a similar league.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he'd been putting away his ample good chances the last few games I'd have more sympathy, but he just hasn't.