Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muroshenko View Post
    I'm putting my house on the line.
    You better give me that house
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Well, i wouldn't disagree with the strongest dragon, but what does Galakrond have to do with any of this? He's just big, he lost to regular Protodragons.

He's kinda on the weak side, all things considered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond, in power and size.
    Why did you have to make another thread of this?

You don't know, you believe Galakrond is, there are two other big contenders.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Galakrond was literally killed by the Aspects dropping a boulder in his throat and making him choke to death. You really think he's big and bad enough to be the end boss of an expansion?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond, in power and size.
    why did you make two threads about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nahhh man it's gonna be I'on Hazzi'ghostus coming to take away adventure from the world..We shall be stuck in eternal never ending dungeons should he succeed

no, you dont, you are guessing...
    will you be right? maybe, maybe not, as with literaly every guess

Not sure why people hype up Galakrond like he's a big deal. He was a big big dragon that ate and ate and started eating dead until he became weirdly undead too. That's it, that's his story. He's got no personality to speak of, no background, no nothing, boring. Yes, he was a threat, but he's basically a mindless animal that doesn't know better.

I think it's going to be Sargs sword tbh. Isn't Galakrond, you know, dead? Also as mentioned above he was killed by the proto drakes after they just got uplifted. If all five flights have their paragons, and with all the time and experience they've had since being 'awake' they could probably deal with him.
    RETH

As long as the fight against him more fun the madness drathwing im fine... Hitting toenails, slimes and tentacles for like 10 min wasnt that fun.

I mean I am not sure why you are so excited?

We got Deathwing in Cata and arguably it may of been the worst raid tier ever, followed by stabbing Deathwing in the toenails to defeat him.

The final boss is Murozond or Chromatus. Galakrond is a joke.

Chromatus has the highest possibility of being the final boss.

This is essentially WoW's version of D&D Dragons - Aspects of Magic vs. the Aspects of Elemental Power (Chromatic vs. Metallic?)

A 5-headed evil dragon too powerful to be defeated, and currently residing in a state of stasis in an undisclosed prison (Tiamat?)

Giants that harbor a hatred for dragons as an age-old enemy (also ripped straight from D&D where giants and dragons are ancient enemies, furthering the idea that the dragonflight xpac is just them doing their version of Rise of Tiamat)

Galakrond might appear with some timey-wimey shit, but will not be the final boss.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromatus
    Last edited by wushootaki; 2022-08-07 at 11:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, i wouldn't disagree with the strongest dragon, but what does Galakrond have to do with any of this? He's just big, he lost to regular Protodragons.

He's kinda on the weak side, all things considered.
    His remains corrupt their surroundings including magic artifacts
    He created zombie dragons
    He was so large his wings cleared forests
    The primal incarnates were allied with him
    He was smart enough to outwit his enemies

The only reason he died was literally his size and a boulder

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    The final boss is Murozond or Chromatus. Galakrond is a joke.

Chromatus has the highest possibility of being the final boss.

This is essentially WoW's version of D&D Dragons - Aspects of Magic vs. the Aspects of Elemental Power (Chromatic vs. Metallic?)

A 5-headed evil dragon too powerful to be defeated, and currently residing in a state of stasis in an undisclosed prison (Tiamat?)

Giants that harbor a hatred for dragons as an age-old enemy (also ripped straight from D&D where giants and dragons are ancient enemies, furthering the idea that the dragonflight xpac is just them doing their version of Rise of Tiamat)

Galakrond might appear with some timey-wimey shit, but will not be the final boss.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromatus
    We already killed moruzond
    He'll show up and we'll see nozdormu fall but we won't kill him

Chromatus is definitely my hope for final boss because he's a threat to all and would be interesting

I think galakrond because his defeat is what led to the aspects so it would be fitting that his return comes with the new aspects

I want Chromatus the most but I am just unsure Blizzard can properly animate him.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond is being hyped up a bit in the questlines and shit already. Either an end boss or a mid-tier boss, no idea which.

I always suspected Murozond in some way but maybe he's just gonna be a tie-in boss like Gul'dan or do some shenanigans that sets things up without being fought directly as a big showpiece boss. Galakrond works better for that but we'll see. The Infinite flight being developed as actual characters with real plots and goals and shit is a lot more interesting than Galakrond and whatever new bullshit they attach to him.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

It is WoW logic 'make it bigger' like something normal sized cannot be deadly it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I want Chromatus the most but I am just unsure Blizzard can properly animate him.
    They do have a few multi headed rigs now

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean I hope not. Deathwing was a really awful fight and the whole fight organs as bosses is weird.
    Why does Galakrond have to be the same exact boss fight as Deathwing?

As long as they show us the lore in a freaking game I'm down with whomever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond but a dragon instead of Proto-dragon/Proto-drake. Or Murozond but...it would still feel odd to defeat him and do his "I'ma go to endtime- Oh crap you guys again." thing
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not an another dragon bigger than deathwing bs.. goddamn it was an awful fight.