Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Scarab Lord Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Muroshenko View Post
    I'm putting my house on the line.
    You better give me that house
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  2. #22
    Well, i wouldn't disagree with the strongest dragon, but what does Galakrond have to do with any of this? He's just big, he lost to regular Protodragons.

    He's kinda on the weak side, all things considered.

  3. #23
    The Undying Lochton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    36,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Muroshenko View Post
    Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

    Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond, in power and size.
    Why did you have to make another thread of this?

    You don't know, you believe Galakrond is, there are two other big contenders.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

  4. #24
    Galakrond was literally killed by the Aspects dropping a boulder in his throat and making him choke to death. You really think he's big and bad enough to be the end boss of an expansion?

  5. #25
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Muroshenko View Post
    Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

    Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond, in power and size.
    why did you make two threads about this?

  6. #26
    Titan Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    11,555
    Nahhh man it's gonna be I'on Hazzi'ghostus coming to take away adventure from the world..We shall be stuck in eternal never ending dungeons should he succeed

  7. #27
    no, you dont, you are guessing...
    will you be right? maybe, maybe not, as with literaly every guess

  8. #28
    Not sure why people hype up Galakrond like he's a big deal. He was a big big dragon that ate and ate and started eating dead until he became weirdly undead too. That's it, that's his story. He's got no personality to speak of, no background, no nothing, boring. Yes, he was a threat, but he's basically a mindless animal that doesn't know better.

  9. #29
    I think it's going to be Sargs sword tbh. Isn't Galakrond, you know, dead? Also as mentioned above he was killed by the proto drakes after they just got uplifted. If all five flights have their paragons, and with all the time and experience they've had since being 'awake' they could probably deal with him.
    RETH

  10. #30
    As long as the fight against him more fun the madness drathwing im fine... Hitting toenails, slimes and tentacles for like 10 min wasnt that fun.

  11. #31
    I mean I am not sure why you are so excited?

    We got Deathwing in Cata and arguably it may of been the worst raid tier ever, followed by stabbing Deathwing in the toenails to defeat him.

  12. #32
    The final boss is Murozond or Chromatus. Galakrond is a joke.

    Chromatus has the highest possibility of being the final boss.

    This is essentially WoW's version of D&D Dragons - Aspects of Magic vs. the Aspects of Elemental Power (Chromatic vs. Metallic?)

    A 5-headed evil dragon too powerful to be defeated, and currently residing in a state of stasis in an undisclosed prison (Tiamat?)

    Giants that harbor a hatred for dragons as an age-old enemy (also ripped straight from D&D where giants and dragons are ancient enemies, furthering the idea that the dragonflight xpac is just them doing their version of Rise of Tiamat)

    Galakrond might appear with some timey-wimey shit, but will not be the final boss.

    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromatus
    Last edited by wushootaki; 2022-08-07 at 11:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, i wouldn't disagree with the strongest dragon, but what does Galakrond have to do with any of this? He's just big, he lost to regular Protodragons.

    He's kinda on the weak side, all things considered.
    His remains corrupt their surroundings including magic artifacts
    He created zombie dragons
    He was so large his wings cleared forests
    The primal incarnates were allied with him
    He was smart enough to outwit his enemies

    The only reason he died was literally his size and a boulder

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    The final boss is Murozond or Chromatus. Galakrond is a joke.

    Chromatus has the highest possibility of being the final boss.

    This is essentially WoW's version of D&D Dragons - Aspects of Magic vs. the Aspects of Elemental Power (Chromatic vs. Metallic?)

    A 5-headed evil dragon too powerful to be defeated, and currently residing in a state of stasis in an undisclosed prison (Tiamat?)

    Giants that harbor a hatred for dragons as an age-old enemy (also ripped straight from D&D where giants and dragons are ancient enemies, furthering the idea that the dragonflight xpac is just them doing their version of Rise of Tiamat)

    Galakrond might appear with some timey-wimey shit, but will not be the final boss.

    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromatus
    We already killed moruzond
    He'll show up and we'll see nozdormu fall but we won't kill him

    Chromatus is definitely my hope for final boss because he's a threat to all and would be interesting

    I think galakrond because his defeat is what led to the aspects so it would be fitting that his return comes with the new aspects

  14. #34
    Scarab Lord Nymrohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,019
    I want Chromatus the most but I am just unsure Blizzard can properly animate him.

  15. #35
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    3,480
    Galakrond is being hyped up a bit in the questlines and shit already. Either an end boss or a mid-tier boss, no idea which.

    I always suspected Murozond in some way but maybe he's just gonna be a tie-in boss like Gul'dan or do some shenanigans that sets things up without being fought directly as a big showpiece boss. Galakrond works better for that but we'll see. The Infinite flight being developed as actual characters with real plots and goals and shit is a lot more interesting than Galakrond and whatever new bullshit they attach to him.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

  16. #36
    It is WoW logic 'make it bigger' like something normal sized cannot be deadly it seems.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I want Chromatus the most but I am just unsure Blizzard can properly animate him.
    They do have a few multi headed rigs now

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean I hope not. Deathwing was a really awful fight and the whole fight organs as bosses is weird.
    Why does Galakrond have to be the same exact boss fight as Deathwing?

  18. #38
    As long as they show us the lore in a freaking game I'm down with whomever.

  19. #39
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,023
    Galakrond but a dragon instead of Proto-dragon/Proto-drake. Or Murozond but...it would still feel odd to defeat him and do his "I'ma go to endtime- Oh crap you guys again." thing
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  20. #40
    Not an another dragon bigger than deathwing bs.. goddamn it was an awful fight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •