Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation [Speculation] I know the Dragonflight end game boss.

Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond, in power and size.

Talking [Speculation] Galakrond is the final boss baby!!!!!!

Damn I'm excited, the biggest most badass dragon in the world will be the final boss in Dragonflight.

Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muroshenko View Post
    Damn I'm excited, the biggest most badass dragon in the world will be the final boss in Dragonflight.

Deathwing is a peanut compared to Galakrond.
    Eh, was that confirmed or just an open theory?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I mean I hope not. Deathwing was a really awful fight and the whole fight organs as bosses is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eh, was that confirmed or just an open theory?
    It's obvious it will happen, it's a dragon expansion and who else is more badass than Galakrond? Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    It's obvious it will happen, it's a dragon expansion and who else is more badass than Galakrond? Nobody
    Eh, you'd have him, well, it won't be him but the regenerated essence of him or Nozdormu/Murozond, the lord of the Infinite and Bronze flight. Both are possible world-enders.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Galakrond was a chump who got killed by five proto dragons who shoved a rock down his throat. Chromatus faced four Aspects at full power and low dif wrecked them until Thrall deux ex machina helped them power of friendship him down. And they still could not kill budget Tiamat, had to trap him instead.

The main feature of the expansion is the early chromatic dragon experiment by pre-crazy Deathwing. End of expansion being the apex of the chromatic dragon experiment makes sense. Plus he looks cooler.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Chromatus, Muzorond to name two. Would be cool to fight a reincarnated Galakrond but that doesn't confirm it

Chromatus and Murozond are both alot more badass then Galakrond, unless Blizzard will change Galakrond he didnt even have any real powers, was just a really big dragon that started eating other dragons and then mutated so he could spew out eaten dragons that was then turned to zombies and could turn other dragons to zombies.

Murozond? Deathwing? Onyxia?

Like Galakrond, they are badass dragons that every common mortal on Azeroth would be afraid of seeing. Unlike Galakrond, they are manipulative, cunning, and altogether more advanced than Galakrond, who is a beast.

Murozond manipulated and infiltrated the timelines to usher in the Old Gods' ultimate victory. Deathwing and Onyxia infiltrated Lordaeron and Stormwind respectively and played the game of politics and thrones to bring down the Alliance from within.

What is Galakrond again, aside from a raging animal?

Reported for trolling

Hope not there is really nothing special about him except size.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    So no official confirmation. Could be anything. Might not even BE dragon related.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... no actual confirmation or evidence, just a burner account spam posting.

In on ebic bread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So no official confirmation.

Beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond is coming home baby. The biggest, strongest dragon in the world will be the end game boss, I'm putting my house on the line.

Nope you're wrong. Why are you wrong?

Murozond in a way better position to be final boss. Same with Chromatus. Both are way more important to the over-arching story of the game.

Galakrond will probably be a boss, but I can't see him being the last one.

Murozond still has to come to pass, and Chromatus is currently in stasis in an arcane prison. Meanwhile, Galakrond is actually dead. Could they revive him? I guess.

But seeing as WoW has been constantly stealing from D&D lately, it doesn't get more high fantasy then WoW's version of Tiamat (Chromatus). Interestingly enough, there are elemental dragon people going around trying to corrupt dragon eggs. Crazy how this feels like Rise of Tiamat. Even further, we now have 2 sets of dragons: Good dragons (Alex and gang) vs. the new Elementally infused whatever power dragons that dislike Alex and Gang. Feels a lot like Chromatic vs. Metallic (also from D&D).

Wait?!?! And there are giants that fought the dragons? That's from D&D too...wild.
    Last edited by wushootaki; 2022-08-06 at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    Murozond still has to come to pass, and Chromatus is currently in stasis in an arcane prison. Meanwhile, Galakrond is actually dead. Could they revive him? I guess.
    They don't need to revive him, with the infinites about they can just throw us back in time to him or port him to us.

- - - Updated - - -

OT: Galakrond is a big brute that died choking on a rock.

I'm sure they will utilize him in some fashion, but there are more interesting alternatives for a final boss.

Formerly known as Arafal

All depends on what way he is coming back.

I hope they sick to the warcraft lore and not do again something like undead made by the Naruu what to this day has 0 lore support.

Didn't you already make this thread?

Nonsense, the real final boss is...

Me.
    Making a forum post contrary to the local consensus.
    And then making somewhat meta-jokes about it.

I drop no loot.
    Also it's merely going to be a setback.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.