DF final boss / 11.0

I correctly predicted 10.0 being dragon isles while SL was still in beta by using my supreme intelligence.

I simultaneously predicted 11.0 as well but didn't focus on it as much.

Now with 10.0 around the corner and lore tidbits appearing in alpha I can confidently say that my 11.0 prediction will also be correct.

If you don't believe me then look up my post history prior to SL release. But I digress...

So the final boss will be Murozond.

It's heavily hinted at during the Thaldra questioned and the new Uldaman dungeon. The infinites are actively trying to convert nozzy.

Now how does this effect 11.0?

Well Yrel has been set up as an antagonist since BFA maghar recruitment. Only thing is that she's stuck in an AU timeline.

Murozond will cause Yrel and the lightbound to come to our timeline as a way to fight off the void after hes defeated. Why is he trying to summon a light army? Well because of twilight dragon shenanigans most likely in 10.1 or 10.2 and sinestra, which will be his trigger into madness

Where will the expansion take place? Well that's simple.

11.0 will take place in Karesh. The most recent place a void lord has physically manifested in the universe.

On top of that Rafaam will be used as a way to reintroduce players to the ethereals and probably continue his shenanigans in 11.0

So there you go.... Your welcome.

Your sarcasm is noted, but why would Murozond summon an army of Light fanatics? You know that he is an agent of the Void, right? Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight were created as a result of the Old Gods' machinations. They serve the Old Gods and the Void, this is most obvious when you look at the Caverns of Time dungeons. They attempt to kill Thrall so that he can't build up a new and stronger Horde. They attempt to kill Arthas so that he can't go to Northrend and become a major champion of the Scourge. And so on... All their efforts have always been directed at helping the Old Gods and sabotaging all rival factions (Horde, Scourge...), as such it doesn't make sense for Murozond to summon the great enemy of the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I correctly predicted 10.0 being dragon isles while SL was still in beta by using my supreme intelligence.
    If you don't believe me then look up my post history
    We know that by your post history that the word 'tinker' was used quite a lot and how people were being idiots for guessing against it's inclusion. We'll also see you blame an imaginary younger brother for your arrogance and flaming of other posters as well as a tone shift when the Dragonflight leaks came out and how you were always "team dragon" after the fact.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2022-08-06 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    We know that by your post history that the word 'tinker' was used quite a lot and how people were being idiots for guessing against it's inclusion. We'll also see you blame an imaginary younger brother for your arrogance and flaming of other posters as well as a tone shift when the Dragonflight leaks came out and how you were always "team dragon" after the fact.
    Awww I'm flattered you remember. Yes my brother was out of control. He is getting better in boot camp.

Let's stick to the topic at hand, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Your sarcasm is noted, but why would Murozond summon an army of Light fanatics? You know that he is an agent of the Void, right? Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight were created as a result of the Old Gods' machinations. They serve the Old Gods and the Void, this is most obvious when you look at the Caverns of Time dungeons. They attempt to kill Thrall so that he can't build up a new and stronger Horde. They attempt to kill Arthas so that he can't go to Northrend and become a major champion of the Scourge. And so on... All their efforts have always been directed at helping the Old Gods and sabotaging all rival factions (Horde, Scourge...), as such it doesn't make sense for Murozond to summon the great enemy of the Void.
    It was never confirmed they directly server the old gods. Just that they were tricked by them. Wrre the old gods manipulating them, probably. But they work for themselves.

So like is said, sinestra will be in DF and we she does will probably trigger Murozond to create an INFINITE army to fight the void. His last ditch effort will be Yrel. Who else would bring her in? Or even have the ability to bring her in.

I simultaneously predicted 11.0 as well but didn't focus on it as much.

Now with 10.0 around the corner and lore tidbits appearing in alpha I can confidently say that my 11.0 prediction will also be correct.

If you don't believe me then look up my post history prior to SL release. But I digress...

So the final boss will be Murozond.

It's heavily hinted at during the Thaldra questioned and the new Uldaman dungeon. The infinites are actively trying to convert nozzy.

Now how does this effect 11.0?

Well Yrel has been set up as an antagonist since BFA maghar recruitment. Only thing is that she's stuck in an AU timeline.

Murozond will cause Yrel and the lightbound to come to our timeline as a way to fight off the void after hes defeated. Why is he trying to summon a light army? Well because of twilight dragon shenanigans most likely in 10.1 or 10.2 and sinestra, which will be his trigger into madness

Where will the expansion take place? Well that's simple.

11.0 will take place in Karesh. The most recent place a void lord has physically manifested in the universe.

On top of that Rafaam will be used as a way to reintroduce players to the ethereals and probably continue his shenanigans in 11.0

So there you go.... Your welcome.
    All you have is speculation. We have no proof what is in store for patches after 10.0 and no clue for 11.0 unless your Ion or one of the higher ups. You deflect when someone criticizes you and do not take responsibility for your own actions. Dragon Isles was heavily predicted before SL. What is else is there on Azeroth? Got a few islands but not much and the other side of Azeroth. Pretty much it. Don't act like you know everything when in reality you don't.

....using my supreme intelligence.
    .....Your welcome.
    Cheers mate, appreciate the laughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.