Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    The raid affixes seem a bit of a joke, which is disappointing. The main difficulty seems to come from just tuning, and that's not... well, all that great.
    I for one are quite happy that the raid is tuned a bit easy, I don't really want to reprogress old raids which are only available every 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I for one are quite happy that the raid is tuned a bit easy, I don't really want to reprogress old raids which are only available every 3 weeks.
    That's probably not an unreasonable stance.

I guess some people feel it makes it feels like like "new content", but that's not necessarily what they were aiming for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed Fated Nathria. The pug I joined managed to one shot everything but Council because we accidentally killed the wrong add second. I never did Sanctum at all so I'll probably have to run LFR to get an idea what to do (as well as the usual listen to DBM)

I'm going to have "Range 5" in my nightmares for the next week or so though.

- - - Updated - - -

*Looks at this weeks Fortified Sanguine Grievous affixes*

Welp, time to bring two Ranged DPS to my Paladin's M+ runs.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking a break until DF.
    Patch looks alright, just don't want to run WoD dungeons and fated raids I've done dozens of times.

I think they should keep doing it.
    It doesn't seem to cost them much.

I ranked the first raid a lot higher than the others, getting to play it when it's relevant again seems nice.
    At the same time, I could just skip the whole thing and check back next expansion
    I think it's a good way to end an expansion and a good way to do something you couldn't or didn't.
    Better than having a raid tier that you end up hating - although I don't believe that it's never going to be a "this or that - not both" thing in that regard.

What seems just like a fact to me is that this is certainly more entertaining than "suffering" through the last tier of an expansion for an unsual amount of time because the next one doesn't release on time. I do at least want to play right now and not just quit until DF.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-08-09 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Blizz basically wants to turn retail into classic because it's cheaper. No thanks.
    Not everything's a conspiracy, Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    definitely changes things up enough to make the final content drought interesting at the very least. hopefully they continue it in each final patch.
    Hopefully not. They will lose my sub perm if they do. Hate this season with a passion, enough to put me off all other patch’s

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Hopefully not. They will lose my sub perm if they do. Hate this season with a passion, enough to put me off all other patch’s
    ... so you're not going to play any seasons because you don't like what they do in the final season? what? that's like not watching Game of Thrones at all because you heard the final season or two is shit despite you also hearing that the seasons before them were awesome. what an absolutely bizarre reason not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    The concept is neat.

The tuning is an absolute fucking joke.
    There's some very nasty overtuned things for sure - but i'm pretty sure most people is finding the season actually fun to play is because it's overall on the easy side. Which means more people can easily partecipate in endgame activites and less headaches with less skilled players because they don't fuck you up that badly.

Being able to login and actually do stuff is what people want in the end.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    The concept is neat.

The tuning is an absolute fucking joke.
    Nothing new when it comes to new seasons, patch etc. Something is bound to be broken or overtuned. Be a shock if something wasn't.