Thread: Wow hotties !!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    I am an oddity, Id love to see a game where both male/female was anatomically correct in all departments. Id love to see a very wide/large range of armors/sets you could choose from and with the race options avail. Big breasted female almost nekkie but dual wielding swords that look slabs of molten granite? Why not. A male character that has assets that make every other male ashamed but being on par as a mage like Azshara? Im here for it.

Like theres that artstation guy who has class armor sets that like...The hell is wrong with Activizard? Those were bomb ass looks, but no we gotta steal someone else's art to sell the skin on CoD bundles and not put in the work.
    Night elf changes were weird. The 6.0 reduced the Nelf female breast and flattened her bum, meanwhile they pumped up the Belf females boobs and rounded her arse - which makes no sense, the more phsyically orientated nielf femlae would have the more muscled bum legs and fuller breasts being more nature / out dooor oreintated if anything.

It shows a shift in favourites. Meanwhile the male original model who used to be ripped as fuck (the most ripped /defined male model (not the biggest muscles, the most defined), actually also had that tone down, worse they made his faces uglier and older - I never quite could understand that it seemed they went out of their way to make the nelf models uglier in both sexes than the original was.

I mean - incredible.

What is also weird is that NElf males and female look stunning in box art, media art and cinematics - and off course fan art. What is also interesting is that the in game models look better when they are in animation and expression - so smiling they actually look good, with expression, and the model doesn't seem that bad in the casting animations of character creation - the problem is you can never see your model from the front while playing.

some have suggested that there should be an option for a 3=D character portrait that mirrors your character from the front, so at least you get a view of all those expressions.

Tbh, the NElf models could look a lot better with minor tweaks. Males should use the DH ripped body instead, and change the robes from the waist down to have legs wider apart, as well as that casting animation. Adjust the head-neck - like the old NElf male model had it and the Zandalari model was fixed to have, and finally either add some young faces, or change some of the old faces to be younger - i mean they did it with the nightborne male, it's literally the same face.

As for the female, I'd just restore her boobs and her bum to their rounder fuller versions of the original model.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    I mean its magic...Glamours are illusion spells to alter appearances why could magic not nullify the stench of undeath? It is fantasy after all so why apply logic to a situation were logic can be negated?
    agreed, but folks like to apply RL logic when it suits their argument /shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    No tyrande or Azshara - night elf chicks not hot? What about Yrel - or nothing for Draenei chicks too?
    Eh, they don't do it for me. I find Azshara's personality to be a major turnoff, if we're talking of her elf form, she is better in her Naga form. And Tyrande just doesn't do it for me. She is cool but I don't find her hot.

It's my taste, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Eh, they don't do it for me. I find Azshara's personality to be a major turnoff, if we're talking of her elf form, she is better in her Naga form. And Tyrande just doesn't do it for me. She is cool but I don't find her hot.

It's my taste, not yours.
    When I at least mentioned Azshara, definitely meant naga form.