Aspect of the Viper WOTLK Question

Random question, but is there going to be a point in time in Wrath where we never have to turn on this aspect while doing a boss encounter?

No there is not

Just beg your Paladins to keep up Judgment of Wisdom

Viper regens mana much, much faster in WOTLK. 10-15 seconds and you're full again.

Yeah in WOTLK, viper pretty much makes you go 0-100 mana in less than 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    Random question, but is there going to be a point in time in Wrath where we never have to turn on this aspect while doing a boss encounter?
    Yes, if the Bossfight only takes like 1 minute. So yeah, you probably wont need viper for bosses in naxx.

wish it wasn't the case but no, you will always use viper until the rework in cata. i remember an ulduar achievement run i did and the group did the best when i had aspect of nature up for the nature resist but because i had to drop it eventually for mana, people would start dying.

figths wont last long enough for you to need viper kekw

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    figths wont last long enough for you to need viper kekw
    I hope that's the case lol it feels so depressing to use

7+ Year Old Account
    viper is awesome in wrath. regen while popping off auto attacks and then back to spamming. it isnt hard to work into rotation donest downtime much and works in like 10 seconds. its a nice top up after burst before CDs reset adn you can burst again.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Viper becomes the saving grace of saving money as a hunter, no longer need mana potions or reliant on external regen. Just swap, and go back to dragonhawk when done.

On almost every boss fight there are perfect opportunities for you to weave in viper without losing too much dps. It’s really not that bad.

forced to use it on last 2 BT fights when the ret died and the prot pally didn't seem to notice its a huge loss of dps considering your meant to haste pot not mana pot durring fights...