Thread: 11.0 setting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    According to the guy that correctly guessed 9.0 and 10.0 it's going to be an expansion about Void vs light

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    According to the guy that correctly guessed 9.0 and 10.0 it's going to be an expansion about Void vs light
    Um yeah, that's me...

I wouldn't say "guess"

More like, "cleverly and masterfully deduced".

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Um yeah, that's me...

I wouldn't say "guess"

More like, "cleverly and masterfully deduced".
    You're the guy that guessed all the way up to 13.0 and has been correct?

You're the guy that guessed all the way up to 13.0 and has been correct?
    No just from 9.0 to 11.0. after that I'm at a loss. 12.0 will prob be huge cosmic war zovaal warned as about and Azeroth awakening/void corruption

Considering the major narrative reset happening in DF it's hard to say without knowing what direction they're taking the story. Personally, I'd love if we got a space themed expansion but I get that this "low fantasy" so I doubt that'll ever happen.

No just from 9.0 to 11.0. after that I'm at a loss.
    I was thinking of this guy

bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=12510507&rand=995
    twitter.com/nasdalolx/status/1486816908653510666?t=wLOXblUc_j00xkDY528xWA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Considering the major narrative reset happening in DF it's hard to say without knowing what direction they're taking the story. Personally, I'd love if we got a space themed expansion but I get that this "low fantasy" so I doubt that'll ever happen.
    I'ma sure K'aresh will be very spacey. Prob outland vibes.

This is Rafaams purpose in DF, possibly rezzing galakrond like in HS and prepping us for ethereal shenanigans

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of this guy

bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=12510507&rand=995
    twitter.com/nasdalolx/status/1486816908653510666?t=wLOXblUc_j00xkDY528xWA&s=19
    Never seen this. 12.0 is definitely not gonna be another alliance and horde war though... Not with cross faction now a thing.

For those who don't wanna translate
    https://imgur.com/gallery/rRF6pph

- - - Updated - - -

This is Rafaams purpose in DF, possibly rezzing galakrond like in HS and prepping us for ethereal shenanigans

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen this. 12.0 is definitely not gonna be another alliance and horde war though... Not with cross faction now a thing.
    Full faction war no but I can see a civil war within the factions
    We already have one brewing in the alliance with the scarlet crusade working behind the scenes

10+ Year Old Account

Undermine seems like it'd be a zone/mega dungeon like mechagon.
    Strange argument to make considering that Undermine was originally envisioned as a continent by Blizzard in vanilla WoW. Nothing has really changed since then.

- - - Updated - - -

Full faction war no but I can see a civil war within the factions
    We already have one brewing in the alliance with the scarlet crusade working behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Strange argument to make considering that Undermine was originally envisioned as a continent by Blizzard in vanilla WoW. Nothing has really changed since then.
    And the dragon isles a simple zone for vanilla.

Could go either way.

I think undermine will be a sequel mega dungeon since gallywix was seen in tazavesh

I don't think it's going to be cosmic, though I think we may visit the Lifelands proper in Dragonflight. It's theorized the Dream is an inbetween of Reality and Life, and we're building up to Galakrond, who is a protodrake infused with Death and/or Decay.

So we'll need Spirit and Life to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Again, I doubt they'll play the Light and Void cards right now. Seems too early. Best options are one of the 3:

1. Realms of Life. Why? SL explored the Death Realms and the Nelves are going through the Emerald Dream stuff, etc. And the decay elements plus Thros, etc are still to play a major factor in the coming years. Would make sense for us to explore this realm soon. Would also finally give Baine a reason to get up off his ass and meet An'she.

2. Realms of Order. Why? Murozond, Titan Architecture, LOTS of Primalist stuff, maybe the timeways are fucked and we need to fix things on a Cosmic level, etc. Maybe Sargeras plotlines also? Regardless, it's just as expected as the life realm imo.

3. Multiversal War expac. This I doubt, but the Infinite flight stuff would be cool.

I do expect a Cosmic Expac after this one at the very least. With 12.0 not being Cosmic or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see a civil war expac happening with the Undermine being involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Way too early. Lots of things remain until then.
    It's not too early, murozond will be in DF and he's going to summon yrel. There's no other way she can travel to us.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    See the thing about a revamp is that we still need new territory, just like cata did.
    Not really, no. All you have to do is not have the entire world be level-up content. That would be silly. Instead, you separate large portions for max level content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, underground Azeroth or a new planet, all realms of X magic should be patches, not expansions (like Shadowlands or "Life lands").
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Again, I doubt they'll play the Light and Void cards right now. Seems too early. Best options are one of the 3:

1. Realms of Life. Why? SL explored the Death Realms and the Nelves are going through the Emerald Dream stuff, etc. And the decay elements plus Thros, etc are still to play a major factor in the coming years. Would make sense for us to explore this realm soon. Would also finally give Baine a reason to get up off his ass and meet An'she.

2. Realms of Order. Why? Murozond, Titan Architecture, LOTS of Primalist stuff, maybe the timeways are fucked and we need to fix things on a Cosmic level, etc. Maybe Sargeras plotlines also? Regardless, it's just as expected as the life realm imo.

3. Multiversal War expac. This I doubt, but the Infinite flight stuff would be cool.

I do expect a Cosmic Expac after this one at the very least. With 12.0 not being Cosmic or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see a civil war expac happening with the Undermine being involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Way too early. Lots of things remain until then.
    You're right I was off about the number
    It's 13.0
    11.0 is elemental

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope we just stay on Azeroth, not hyped at all for cosmic adventure time again.

They can always discover new landmasses, a single isle is big enough for an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    World revamp. This time for sure.
    Dont forget the tinkers!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot left to explore on Azeroth. I don't see K'aresh being a thing until a Light incursion, which hopefully they don't blow their load on like they did N'Zoth and Argus. Lifelands isn't a thing unless you follow in Pyromancer's footsteps, a mix-up from Shadowlands and the cosmic chart.

I didn't call it after shooting in the dark. I used my supreme deduction skills that many on this site lack. I'm built different. We are not the same.
    This is the most cringe-inducing thing I've read in a while.