Thread: 11.0 setting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercelord View Post
    It will be World Revamp (or at least northern kingdoms) which will contain some Light teasing with scarlets and other stuff going on.
    The Scarlets have been tortured enough. Just let those unsung heroes rest in peace.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    I just want an Azjol-Nerub Expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    This is the most cringe-inducing thing I've read in a while.
    Well it's okay people fear those who tower above others when they can't comprehend why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Not really, no. All you have to do is not have the entire world be level-up content. That would be silly. Instead, you separate large portions for max level content.
    You can't have a new expansion without brand new areas to explore. That's a marketing disaster.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    You can't have a new expansion without brand new areas to explore. That's a marketing disaster.
    Literally every area in a world revamp is a new area. What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Literally every area in a world revamp is a new area. What are you on about?
    I'm talking new new, not refurbished.

Well it's okay people fear those who tower above others when they can't comprehend why.
    “Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.”

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    “Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.”
    "Let thine forever know, better to be thine donkey, than to find one self made of soy, thus loser shall forever be"

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Either it's Cosmic Elements, Life, or Order.

I think Life and Order. Elements is...idk...sure? I doubt it tho
    I'm only going by the guy that has successfully figured it out since 8.0

Could it be wrong? Yes
    But it fits with some island expedition stuff

To my knowledge, the Dragon isles where the final bastion of of new exploration left on azeroth for us.

That being said, where could 11.0 realistically be placed.

I'm pretty convinced that 11.0 will be in K'aresh. As Rafaam will be used in DF to get players familiar with ethereal once more. Murozond will summon Yrel to our timeline at the end and the void and light war will take place in K'aresh, where a void lord was last able to manifest.

But let's say the small chance that this doesn't happen happens. Where else could we possibly go that would have a significant impact???

There aren't any epic islands left to explore.

Ancient azeroth would be too large.

Undermine seems like it'd be a zone/mega dungeon like mechagon.

The underground seems like it'll be tackled in DF with that encrypted 10.1 stuff

Perhaps the remaining 5 zereths? The separated zones in SL weren't met too positively so I doubt it.

Emerald dream?

Na, who am I kidding. I've been right about the setting for each expansion since SL, of course 11.0 is K'aresh....
    Unless Tel'Abim is patch content in Dragonflight, it is still a place on Azeroth we have yet to go. And I can totally see them fleshing it out to be an entire zone/xpac, perhaps themed around India/Southeast Asian aesthetics.

We also still have Undermine, and wherever the secret Bling-tron war is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

To my knowledge, the Dragon isles where the final bastion of of new exploration left on azeroth for us.

That being said, where could 11.0 realistically be placed.

I'm pretty convinced that 11.0 will be in K'aresh. As Rafaam will be used in DF to get players familiar with ethereal once more. Murozond will summon Yrel to our timeline at the end and the void and light war will take place in K'aresh, where a void lord was last able to manifest.

But let's say the small chance that this doesn't happen happens. Where else could we possibly go that would have a significant impact???

There aren't any epic islands left to explore.

Ancient azeroth would be too large.

Undermine seems like it'd be a zone/mega dungeon like mechagon.

The underground seems like it'll be tackled in DF with that encrypted 10.1 stuff

Perhaps the remaining 5 zereths? The separated zones in SL weren't met too positively so I doubt it.

Emerald dream?

Na, who am I kidding. I've been right about the setting for each expansion since SL, of course 11.0 is K'aresh....
    100% certain on this:

As DF is going oldschool - it's very evident what they are trying to accomplish. With the talentsystem, art that resembles Northrend and the gameplay not based on systems - the neutral progression would be a Cataclysm 2.0. Same systems from DF - no new inventions(like going from WOTLK to Cataclysm).

We won't even have any Mission Table in DF(it's a strategic decision - just like with everything else that got scrapped). And I just love it.

I believe this is true about the current project:
    They are only going add features, such as Dragon Riding(activities that doesn't affect character power).
    Next expansion could be... Worm riding beneath Azeroth or some evolved transmog system.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-08-13 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    The Scarlets have been tortured enough. Just let those unsung heroes rest in peace.
    I would, but they are teasing us with their return. 8.3 stuff.

What exactly stops them from adding a new continent/isle?

I hardly even pay attention to lore, and even I predicted a Dragon Isles expansion after the references to it in BfA, along with thousands of other people. But if deducing the setting for a future World of Warcraft expansion is what makes you feel special, then I guess you probably need this.

Here's what I think, granted I'm not very good at this. End Boss of DF Murozond "wins" at the end of xpac which leads into changes for Azeroth (world revamp) and summoning of Yrel (light expansion)?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    I hardly even pay attention to lore, and even I predicted a Dragon Isles expansion after the references to it in BfA, along with thousands of other people. But if deducing the setting for a future World of Warcraft expansion is what makes you feel special, then I guess you probably need this.
    It's not just the setting of the isles, it's the end boss and what will ultimately lead to 11.0 is what I predicted since 8.3.

I. Am. God.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    World revamp. This time for sure.
    World Revamp with Housing!

K'aresh would be cool as well, just FFS forgot the cosmic planes BS, if we're going outside Azeroth, for God's sake, let's venture into other planets.

SOURCE:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cussion-thread