Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by dzd View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/v8zUvK9

Idk man, hard to see how you didn't get longer suspension
    My solo shuffle record is definitely rude, but blame Blizzard not me for making it the easiest way to farm honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    That'd be a convenient dismissal of a problem for someone incapable of doing basic research into an account that I've provided the information necessary to disprove such. Agall-Firetree there, in case you missed it before. Website like check-pvp.fr or arenamate.net, if you're not familiar.
    They DON'T ban for nothing. It happended before due to some error and people GOT A COMPENSTATION FOR IT - but that's not you. Stop pretending. You got busted. Also - they show evidence and reasoning as well if you ask for it.

You should be banned here for spreading negative PR.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    You're admitting that you tank your rating by (ab)using the LFG system? Sounds like you were in a boosting community on discord, Blizzard got the logs and out you go.

If you're actually banned unfairly, Blizzard absolutely unbans you, I know because it's happened to me. I got banned for RMT a while back, stating that I was selling gold, and I was immediately like "Oh, I've got hundreds of thousands of gold passing through my mailbox because I sell fish to a few guilds for their weekly raids", so I wrote a response just saying "Hey, I didn't do any RMT, I just fish for hours each day and sell it to these few guilds" and I was unbanned the next day.
    Its not an abuse of the LFG system, I'm not intentionally tanking my rating, its the result of not discriminate on who I queue with. I've done it since BFA S1, nothing prevents me from queuing with a 1600cr team while I'm at 2600cr...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    They DON'T ban for nothing. It happended before due to some error and people GOT A COMPENSTATION FOR IT - but that's not you. Stop pretending. You got busted. Also - they show evidence and reasoning as well if you ask for it.

You should be banned here for spreading negative PR.
    Like I mentioned above, I'll be copy+pasting their response to my appeal so I can maintain the objective of informing people of this situation for their own benefit.

That's quite a fascist position, banning people for 'spreading negative PR'.

Its not an abuse of the LFG system, I'm not intentionally tanking my rating, its the result of not discriminate on who I queue with. I've done it since BFA S1, nothing prevents me from queuing with a 1600cr team while I'm at 2600cr...

- - - Updated - - -

Like I mentioned above, I'll be copy+pasting their response to my appeal so I can maintain the objective of informing people of this situation for their own benefit.

That's quite a fascist position, banning people for 'spreading negative PR'.
    I feel offended when people mislead.

You spent 15 years of your life in this game - have atleast some respect for yourself and the community.

My solo shuffle record is definitely rude, but blame Blizzard not me for making it the easiest way to farm honor.
    Interesting how you bring up something that doesn't matter at all in the screenshot. Guilty af, case closed.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by dzd View Post
    Interesting how you bring up something that doesn't matter at all in the screenshot. Guilty af, case closed.
    Hard to know what 'matters' in a screenshot with no context, you should try using it next time.

Legendary!
    Why even post this shit here, noone is going to care or let alone believe you.

The Lightbringer
    Lol all this waffle and I knew if I read it, OP would out how he got banned. Patiently read through to "bruh I just happened to join random scrubs once I got glad done, just boosting them and tanking my rating for fun haha no way its RMT".

Big L for you OP, life story and indignant tantrum at Blizz is a new take but it was fun sifting through til you gave it up. The downfall isnt how shit Blizz is at banning scums like you, its that its so veryyyyyy rare that I know when they catch you monkeys, you always are so shocked. That's how we know. Just take L, cry a bit more and go back to dodging the hammer better next time son.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Why even post this shit here, noone is going to care or let alone believe you.
    Can't post on WoW forums when you're suspended, or at least with the suspension I have currently. I've used this site for at least a decade, only recently started participating in the forums.

Hard to know what 'matters' in a screenshot with no context, you should try using it next time.
    Ahhhhhh, I should have remembered the suspension length, ofc you are a buyer. My bad my friend. 30 days is not that bad, you will survive.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Lol all this waffle and I knew if I read it, OP would out how he got banned. Patiently read through to "bruh I just happened to join random scrubs once I got glad done, just boosting them and tanking my rating for fun haha no way its RMT".

Big L for you OP, life story and indignant tantrum at Blizz is a new take but it was fun sifting through til you gave it up. The downfall isnt how shit Blizz is at banning scums like you, its that its so veryyyyyy rare that I know when they catch you monkeys, you always are so shocked. That's how we know. Just take L, cry a bit more and go back to dodging the hammer better next time son.
    Its unfortunate you think that, next time you're sitting in LFG trying to fill to get to 1600 to upgrade the gear on your main or alt, you won't have some random high xp player in full gear list in your group who's just bored who just wants to queue some low stress arena matches and doesn't play alts.
    Maybe then you'll either not play that content because its miserable or you think buying a carry is the only way to progress in PVP. I enjoy helping random people out, have someone in trade chat looking for a 3s partner who are both low XP, I enjoy joining and giving them what's basically free coaching. Sometimes all a healer needs to get better at PVP which helps everyone out is a good DPS to heal, to help them understand proper positioning and movement.

You know its possible to help people without charging them, right?

Thanks for giving me another notch that disconnects me from genuinely helping people in the game, makes it easier to quit.

Its unfortunate you think that, next time you're sitting in LFG trying to fill to get to 1600 to upgrade the gear on your main or alt, you won't have some random high xp player in full gear list in your group who's just bored who just wants to queue some low stress arena matches and doesn't play alts.
    Maybe then you'll either not play that content because its miserable or you think buying a carry is the only way to progress in PVP. I enjoy helping random people out, have someone in trade chat looking for a 3s partner who are both low XP, I enjoy joining and giving them what's basically free coaching. Sometimes all a healer needs to get better at PVP which helps everyone out is a good DPS to heal, to help them understand proper positioning and movement.

You know its possible to help people without charging them, right?

Thanks for giving me another notch that disconnects me from genuinely helping people in the game, makes it easier to quit.
    You are making yourself less. I told you - have some selfrespect.

There is not a single case, where Blizzard didn't compensate with a 30, 90 or even more days of free playtime, caused by wrongful suspension.

You can actually take them to the court if they don't provide the evidens - meaning, they are damn sure that you should get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    i always love these threads always so much screaming and it becomes more and more apparent the ban is real
    i can 100% confirm this thing happens,i know people who got hit for rmt that i know for a fact couldnt have done it,apealing it worked but i can see it not working depending on the mood the people reading the apeals are in

at the end of the day the account isnt yours,its blizzards,if they think you did something wrong and are convinced of it,you are shit out of luck

innocent people have literaly been executed in real life,shit happens

This is not the place to discuss official Blizzard bans or other account actions, as nothing about your story can be verified and no remedies are available here. Closing this.