Some BM questions. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

So I hear people say BM is the meme spec and stuff and I'm not saying it's complicated but there are some situations where I find myself a little unsure as to what I should technically be doing. And if you come in here to say something dumb like "Play SV!" or whatever, please go away.

So with the 4pc kill command procs it increases the cd reduction (for kill command) and dmg on cobra shot. So when I get that should I only be casting 1 cobra shot and then waiting for my next kill command so i don't clip the cd (by using another cobra)? Sometimes I need to weave a barbed shot in there which is fine cd wise but casting 1 cobra and doing nothing while I wait seems like a wonky side effect thing from the set bonus.

On 2 targets with Wild Spirits should I still be spamming multi or in that case is it better to just single target?

In M+ on tyrannical weeks I know the focus is generally more single target oriented for bosses. Should I be switching to Killer Cobra on tyrannical weeks? I'm not really sure if the single target is worth the loss on aoe dmg for the 10k trash packs.

I guess that's it. Maybe these are dumb questions. Maybe I'm just a baddie, I dunno. But some (kindly worded) responses would be appreciated

people calling BM meme spec couz it allows players who play it to not think at all, just faceroll on keyboard, but if you overthinking - then just Play SV!
    Hulk x She-hulk = Hulk-kids, Disney just image how easy to sell small Hulk-kids toys, just DO-IT /s

As long as you dont lose a gcd in wildspirits i dont see why you should spam multishot. Wildspirits is a flat + dmg to your skills. If you do more dmg with ST at the time compared to your combined multishot damage then you should not multishot.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    people calling BM meme spec couz it allows players who play it to not think at all, just faceroll on keyboard, but if you overthinking - then just Play SV!
    i would have smiled at least a tiny bit, IF it wasn’t the first post.

it’s always sad, if someone asking a totally legit and straight question AND just awaits that so typical and so useless „play SV“-like comments by asking for NOT to do…. jesus christ.

op: can’t answer the questions, but hopefully some hunter players show up, with a bit more useful post content.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    So I hear people say BM is the meme spec and stuff and I'm not saying it's complicated but there are some situations where I find myself a little unsure as to what I should technically be doing. And if you come in here to say something dumb like "Play SV!" or whatever, please go away.

So with the 4pc kill command procs it increases the cd reduction (for kill command) and dmg on cobra shot. So when I get that should I only be casting 1 cobra shot and then waiting for my next kill command so i don't clip the cd (by using another cobra)? Sometimes I need to weave a barbed shot in there which is fine cd wise but casting 1 cobra and doing nothing while I wait seems like a wonky side effect thing from the set bonus.

On 2 targets with Wild Spirits should I still be spamming multi or in that case is it better to just single target?

In M+ on tyrannical weeks I know the focus is generally more single target oriented for bosses. Should I be switching to Killer Cobra on tyrannical weeks? I'm not really sure if the single target is worth the loss on aoe dmg for the 10k trash packs.

I guess that's it. Maybe these are dumb questions. Maybe I'm just a baddie, I dunno. But some (kindly worded) responses would be appreciated
    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...owns-abilities

^That is a better source rather than asking here.
    To try and answer your questions:
    1) Yes. If a 2nd ability is going to delay your KC then you need to not press anything so you don’t delay it, unless it is to keep up Frenzy stacks. Ideally, you are going to get comfortable enough to know when to hold CS in KC CDs to refresh BS/Frenzy before a KC use.

2). Multishot is not spammed. You are ideally just maintaining Beast Cleave while still weaving BS, CS, and KC and not Focus starving yourself.

3). This really boils down to your comp and what it needs. If your group is lacking ST it might be more worth going with Killed Cobra to edge out a little more ST. If your group has high ST then you might need more AoE/Cleave.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2022-08-18 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Literally in my post it said go away if your answer is "play SV!" lol. And I have been playing MM and SV but end of xpac figured I'd give ol BM a whirl cause why not. It's never been a particularly interesting spec to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    As long as you dont lose a gcd in wildspirits i dont see why you should spam multishot. Wildspirits is a flat + dmg to your skills. If you do more dmg with ST at the time compared to your combined multishot damage then you should not multishot.
    Yeeeeaaaah. I may have asked the wrong person lol. I coulda sworn my buddy said spam multi in WS for more procs which apparently isn't how it works lol. I feel silly for that question now.

You spam Barbed Shot in Wild Spirits because Stomp procs 2 spikes of damage instead of 1 (in addition to the Barbed Shot itself). Multi-Shot is spammed in-so-as-much to keep Beast Cleave up, with tier set bonus it lasts 10 seconds.