Thread: More proof...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Then I don’t have time to believe it lol
    I mean that's fine, but the proof is literally there. It'd be stupid if I told you to look it up if I knew I was full of shit.

    Why would I assume internet people wouldn't search shit up

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I mean that's fine, but the proof is literally there. It'd be stupid if I told you to look it up if I knew I was full of shit.

    Why would I assume internet people wouldn't search shit up
    Proof doesn’t seem to be right there though.

    And you’re right that would be pretty stupid.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Oh no, I'm aware.

    But like you said he's been handled bad and most likely won't take the mantle. He's probably be a boss for Murozond raid.

    Chrome on the other hand has been in our face since vanilla.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?
    You do know Anachronos was in vanilla right? He was the leader of the brood of Nozdormu, he also recently helped the horde recruit the Mag'har. There is no way he'll be a boss in a Murozong raid, Nozdormu knows when he will die, he appointed Anachronos as his successor to take over when the time comes, that's the lore, so unless they retcon it, which they might, it is Danuser after all, he won't be a boss in a raid.

    In fact he probably won't show up at all because Danuser and friends probably forgot he exists after BFA again.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    You do know Anachronos was in vanilla right? He was the leader of the brood of Nozdormu, he also recently helped the horde recruit the Mag'har. There is no way he'll be a boss in a Murozong raid, Nozdormu knows when he will die, he appointed Anachronos as his successor to take over when the time comes, that's the lore, so unless they retcon it, which they might, it is Danuser after all, he won't be a boss in a raid.

    In fact he probably won't show up at all because Danuser and friends probably forgot he exists after BFA again.
    I know he's been there since vanilla, but chromie has been involved heavily since vanilla, anachronous hasn't except a few quests here and there.

    I mean chromie has an entire game mode based on her

    So if anyone is going to be the new bronze aspect, it's gonna be her. Plus it'd give blizz LGBTQ brownie points and they'd be all over that.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?
    I think nobody cared about what was the next expansion after Shadowlands back when it was in alpha outside of you. You have a serious ego issue.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    I think nobody cared about what was the next expansion after Shadowlands back when it was in alpha outside of you. You have a serious ego issue.
    You seriously don't think people think about what's after the next exp, lolololol.

    Also you can't have an ego issue if you know your built different. Facts are facts

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    You seriously don't think people think about what's after the next exp, lolololol.

    Also you can't have an ego issue if you know your built different. Facts are facts
    Judging by your lack of providing proof when asked I don’t think you know what facts are.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Judging by your lack of providing proof when asked I don’t think you know what facts are.
    He's trying to answer questions nobody asked so he can feel special.

    Nobody seriously cares about what's next when an expansion is about to be released. People can hardly guess what's going to happen in the current expansion. And if you think saying once "Wow I'd love someday to ..." is a theory then of course, everyone can easily guess that we'll fight Sargeras, a void god and some shit from other Zereth. Doesn't make this theory the "Everyone theory". Yikes.

  9. #69
    Old God Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I assume Murozond will make an appearance, but I'd rather hope they will do a big bad with a nice buildup, such as how they did Wrath of the Lich King!
    Arthas would have been nothing in Wrath without the MASSIVE buildup from WC3. The buildup he got during the actual xpac was quite crappy tbh, with all his appearances making him look like the stereotypical Saturday morning cartoon "I will get you the next time!" villain.

    Even the final scene was complete BS, with that ridiculous "there must always be a LK" meme. Don't get me wrong, I loved Wrath, but it frankly was pure, unadulterated diarrhea from a storytelling PoV.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Judging by your lack of providing proof when asked I don’t think you know what facts are.
    I told you where the proof is. You don't wanna find it, its not my problem.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    He's trying to answer questions nobody asked so he can feel special.

    Nobody seriously cares about what's next when an expansion is about to be released. People can hardly guess what's going to happen in the current expansion. And if you think saying once "Wow I'd love someday to ..." is a theory then of course, everyone can easily guess that we'll fight Sargeras, a void god and some shit from other Zereth. Doesn't make this theory the "Everyone theory". Yikes.
    What? I'm predicting what the next expansion is after DF, something that people have always done for every expansion. Except that I'm actually correct since I'm nice like that

    What exactly offends you? My superior chad like personality?

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Of the "varx" prophecy.

    As I've been saying since SL beta, murozond will be the final boss of DF.

    https://www.wowhead.com/news/side-qu...-future-328234

    He'll end the expansion by summoning Yrel and the light bound from AU draenor to set the stage for 11.0 in karesh, light vs void.
    You've said a lot of things, like that tinkers are coming for sure.
    .
    Keep guessing and you might once be right. Probability gets higher every time you make a guess. Eventually you will be able to celebrate and tell everyone "I knew it!".
    Last edited by facefist; 2022-08-18 at 05:41 AM.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    What exactly offends you? My superior chad like personality?
    You making up a fake brother who then has to shoulder your sins to waive away responsibility for your atrocious attitude.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You making up a fake brother who then has to shoulder your sins to waive away responsibility for your atrocious attitude.
    Again, with my brother...
    You want his address so you can send him love letters? You obsessed with him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    You've said a lot of things, like that tinkers are coming for sure.
    .
    Keep guessing and you might once be right. Propability gets higher every time you make a guess. Eventually you will be able to celebrate and tell everyone "I knew it!".
    No, that was my brother who stole my account. As the guy I just quoted like to bring up.

    Unlike him I've actually been write about 9.0 and 10.0 and soon to be 11.0.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No, that was my brother who stole my account. As the guy I just quoted like to bring up.

    Unlike him I've actually been write about 9.0 and 10.0 and soon to be 11.0.
    Someone might have found the brother thing fun the first time, now it is just cringe. I'm not even sure at this point if you are trolling or serious with your posts.

    On-topic: no I disagree. You are probably wrong, again.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Someone might have found the brother thing fun the first time, now it is just cringe. I'm not even sure at this point if you are trolling or serious with your posts.

    On-topic: no I disagree. You are probably wrong, again.
    I'm not the one who keeps being him up, they are...

    You might disagree, but then you'd be wrong-o.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Karesh.

    Only place a void lord has manifested in recent history

    And with rafaam in the picture now in DF, hell probably be used to get players familiar with ethereals again

    - - - Updated - - -



    Light as villains is pretty compelling imo. The scarlet crusade is pretty awesome. And a cosmic expansion can definitely work, look at Legion.
    Yes, cosmic travel to Argus was the worst part of the entire story.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I'm not the one who keeps being him up, they are...

    You might disagree, but then you'd be wrong-o.
    Yes, just like you were right about Tinkers Everyone knows you are always wrong

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by oKURWAmon View Post
    So you really think it's a coincidence, huh? believe what you will facts still remain facts

    We can have space mages, elementals, dragons literally anything. It's called giving flair to an otherwise bland repetitive nonsense.
    Just like Morrowind - the best entry to date in their lineup did for the Elder Scrolls. Or what Spacejammer is in DnD.

    One last thing: If you at least correctly see how Blizzard fucked up with BfA in doing a cohesive traditional low-fantasy (low fantasy is shit in and of itself and BfA had the lowest fantasy to date) faction war-focused garbage of a story, why do you want them to repeat that fuckup?
    1. Yes, I believe it's coincidence. And what facts are we talking about? I look at the same "pattern" as you do - you name it a fact, and I call it confirmation bias and reaching. Just because you state it as if it was a legitimate pattern Blizzard follows, doesn't make it more true. Once Blizzard admits it, I will give you that.

    Not to mention that the pattern is broken on the very second instance: Legion corresponds to TBC; but then you have BfA, and because it doesn't fit the pattern, you just call it "a filler". Cataclysm = DF? Because of what? Deathwing and Aspects appearing in the final raid tier? Aspects were there in Dragonblight in WotLK, with Malygos, Sartharion, Sapphiron, Sindragosa and Helion as boss fights. What are we even talking about? There were more dragon-themed storylines in WotLK than in Cataclysm.

    Also, devs clearly said DF is MoP inspired - thus you break the pattern again so that Dragonflight does not correspond Cataclysm alone now, but Cata and MoP combined.
    This pattern is clearly a classic example of reaching. Some random chinese guy "made predicitions" and created a "pattern", and here we go.

    2. Well, there's nothing that tells you can't have space mages. It just doesn't fit into this IP well. You don't need to be a genius to get it. Warcraft theme has been already established as a high-fantasy 25 years ago, not a fantasy combined with sci-fi elements.
    Once a citizen of Azerothian city, you grew up to some weird interplanetary-savior rank that wields the power to cut titans in half. Also, because the stakes have to be risen constantly, you need to come up with that lame overarching narratives of villains that are greater than their predecessors.

    3. Why would I want them to repeat BfA as you already mentioned yourself it's a low-fantasy, while I opt for it's high counterpart? I don't expect much from Blizzard anyway, as their storywriting has never good, but now it's an abberation. So I keep that bar low.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Yes, just like you were right about Tinkers Everyone knows you are always wrong
    He's probably not wrong about Chromie taking over after Noz tho, despite the current lore saying it's Anachronos, the story team especially Danuser into pushing their favourite characters to the forefront regardless of the lore and retcons are almost certain with these guys.

    He's also probably not wrong about them doing it to please the LGBT crowd.

  20. #80
    Old God Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    You do know Anachronos was in vanilla right? He was the leader of the brood of Nozdormu, he also recently helped the horde recruit the Mag'har. There is no way he'll be a boss in a Murozong raid, Nozdormu knows when he will die, he appointed Anachronos as his successor to take over when the time comes, that's the lore, so unless they retcon it, which they might, it is Danuser after all, he won't be a boss in a raid.

    In fact he probably won't show up at all because Danuser and friends probably forgot he exists after BFA again.
    If Anachronos has been ever related to the Horde, even if only marginally, then it is automatically included in the list of possible raid bosses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •