Thread: More proof...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Dimensius the All-Devouring manifested in Outland most recently, in the remains of Manaforge Ultris in Netherstorm. He had previously destroyed K'aresh, and also manifested himself on Karkora at some point but was able to be banished through the sacrifice of the naaru T'uure.
    Oo that's right.

But we ain't gonna go to OL again, and Karesh was the one that was ravaged by the void. So it's make sense that it's most likely a void stronghold.

And Karesh definitely is still around as the ethereals still operate there. As referenced in that timed world event in blades edge.

Would be a prime location AU xera might wanna go to after being pulled to our timline.

The way it might go down would be this.

Yrel meets with Turalyon and at first they prob get along.

But then comes his void wife and locus walker, and that's where shit probably hits the fan.

Locus walker and alleria get kidnapped and forced to open the way to karesh.

I'm thinking also that the events of SOTFO caused a rift that divides the 6 forces. Perhaps karesh might be a good place to exploit that rift and AU Xera, being an almighty cosmic being, is aware of this and commands yrel and the LB to go there to eradicate the void.

They prob end up doing the opposite, which paves the way for azeroth to be corrupted by the void, as sargeras feared.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-08-17 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

On top of that, yet minor detail, is that chromie got an update. Wouldnt be surprised if she became the next leader of the bronze flight after Nozzy/Muro kicks the bucket.
    Chromie is not the heir apparant of the bronze flight, Anachronos is, Nozdormu's son. I'd forgive you if you didn't know who he was though Danuser's done a really poor job of keeping him in the limelight, if he even knows who Aanchronos is in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I really dislike this whole idea of us alternating between down to earth and cosmic themed expansions...
    Dude same.

I hadn't thought about it until you pointed this out, but it does seem like they keep going back and forth.

The back and forth feels like it really started in Legion specifically, but there were instances of this at work prior.

But the whole: "Oh no, Sargeras is invading the entirety of Azeroth and we will need to defeat him and the Burning Legion," banding together as an entire group of Azerothians instead of as individual races or factions, teaming up with a multitude of heroic figures all banding together united, and engaging Sargeras' ultimate pawn in the form of Argus while the entire remaining Pantheon of Titans provides us with aid.

And then right afterward it's like, "Hey guys, so the factions are a little grumpy with each other. This is a totally down to earth, no surprises expansion based around normal warfare."
    "You sure this isn't going to turn into a surprise cosmic battle against the void?"

"Mmmm... preeeeeetty sure it won't."

AND THEN immediately afterward: "Oh shit guys! Sylvanas has broken the barrier between life and death, and some new super powerful guy called the Jailer who was actually in charge of the scourge and was playing 5D chess with the entirety of the universe's lore and story up until now is trying to destroy the ENTIRE UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING (I don't really know if we have a definitive end goal here, but it's probably bad!!!!). You need to venture into the afterlife of the entire universe (not just Azeroth) to put a stop to his evil machinations or else the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND ALL OF REALITY will be suffering for eternity!"

and then afterward: "Haha, funee dragon adventure! Look at Alexstraza playing in the water. I'm sure this won't turn into a COSMIC BATTLE AGAINST SOME EARTH SHATTERING THREAT midway through like MoP and BfA both did..."

Imagine putting your name into a theory half the community believe.

But imo Nozdormu is only a mid tier boss and will only be the one who opens the path for Galakrond.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Chromie is not the heir apparant of the bronze flight, Anachronos is, Nozdormu's son. I'd forgive you if you didn't know who he was though Danuser's done a really poor job of keeping him in the limelight, if he even knows who Aanchronos is in the first place.
    Oh no, I'm aware.

But like you said he's been handled bad and most likely won't take the mantle. He's probably be a boss for Murozond raid.

Chrome on the other hand has been in our face since vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post

But imo Nozdormu is only a mid tier boss and will only be the one who opens the path for Galakrond.
    Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?

Oh no, I'm aware.

But like you said he's been handled bad and most likely won't take the mantle. He's probably be a boss for Murozond raid.

Chrome on the other hand has been in our face since vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?
    Did you?

What did you say back in BfA? Because if it was just you saying “murozond will be a raid boss” then I could have told you every single person who played cata could have told you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already know that eventually Nozdorum falls to corruption, creates the Infinite Dragonflight to stop his own death, fails and eventually dies to 5 Adventurers.

The Infinite Storyline has always been Nozdormu/Murozond trying to prevent his own death. Trying to stop Thrall from escaping and founding The Horde, Preventing the Orcs from invading Azeroth in the first place, and stopping Arthas from purging Stratholme, leading to The Scourge (theoretically) taking over Azeroth.

I highly doubt Murozond will be the final boss. There will be more lore leading to his falling to corruption, the founding of the Infinite Dragonflight, and the possibility of introducing and setting up for the Next Expansion. Who knows maybe we'll see our Knife Waifu again?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post

Galakrond would be far more fitting for an end boss. But it's also painfully obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Theres no reason right now for the story to take us ANYWHERE near cosmic forces again.. Dragonflight is the start of a whole new chapter for wow.. even blizzard admitted some time ago that we have had too much of the whole "cosmic forces, defender of azeroth" bullshit for a bit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Galakrond would be far more fitting for an end boss. But it's also painfully obvious.
    I’m really curious how they will make that fight if they truly do make us go back in time to fight him. Or will it just be a “galakrond got brought back from the dead and we have to kill him again” shit that happens again.

If they want us to go back in time to fight galakrond it’s going to be really hard to make it an accurate fight because if I remember correctly the fucker died by choking on a rock

Df is only like mop with lighthearted exploration. But we're basically dealing with the same elemental and dragon theme that cata did.
    MoP was pretty dark beneath the surface. War crimes and genocides happened multiple times. Horde conflict practically wiped out two cultures in the Jade Forest by causing a proxy war between two enemies. Countless cases of literal mind rape by the sha. A literally WMD used not once but twice, second time on a peaceful, neutral people. Then there's the background of Pandaria, being a continent of former slave races and their previous owners trying to re-enslave them.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Just like your Tinker class "prophecies", right?
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Did you?

What did you say back in BfA? Because if it was just you saying “murozond will be a raid boss” then I could have told you every single person who played cata could have told you that.
    Look at my post history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Just like your Tinker class "prophecies", right?
    Na, that's my crazy bro

Look at my post history.

- - - Updated - - -

Na, that's my crazy bro
    You want me to look at your post history and dig for a comment involving this topic from 3 years ago?

Sounds to me like you didn’t ‘say this’ at all if that’s what you’re asking me to do.

You want me to look at your post history and dig for a comment involving this topic from 3 years ago?

Sounds to me like you didn’t ‘say this’ at all if that’s what you’re asking me to do.
    Well I'm at work atm but it's there. Like right before SL can't out lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm at work atm but it's there. Like right before SL came out lol.

Well I'm at work atm but it's there. Like right before SL can't out lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm at work atm but it's there. Like right before SL came out lol.
    You’re literally posting on the forum right now. If it was there you would be able to find it right now.

Seems you didn’t say it at all lol.

You’re literally posting on the forum right now. If it was there you would be able to find it right now.

Seems you didn’t say it at all lol.
    I don't got the time to search it though papi

I don't got the time to search it though papi
    Then I don’t have time to believe it lol

Then I don’t have time to believe it lol
    I mean that's fine, but the proof is literally there. It'd be stupid if I told you to look it up if I knew I was full of shit.

Why would I assume internet people wouldn't search shit up

I mean that's fine, but the proof is literally there. It'd be stupid if I told you to look it up if I knew I was full of shit.

Why would I assume internet people wouldn't search shit up
    Proof doesn’t seem to be right there though.

And you’re right that would be pretty stupid.