Thread: More proof...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Oh no, I'm aware.

But like you said he's been handled bad and most likely won't take the mantle. He's probably be a boss for Murozond raid.

Chrome on the other hand has been in our face since vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?
    You do know Anachronos was in vanilla right? He was the leader of the brood of Nozdormu, he also recently helped the horde recruit the Mag'har. There is no way he'll be a boss in a Murozong raid, Nozdormu knows when he will die, he appointed Anachronos as his successor to take over when the time comes, that's the lore, so unless they retcon it, which they might, it is Danuser after all, he won't be a boss in a raid.

In fact he probably won't show up at all because Danuser and friends probably forgot he exists after BFA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    You do know Anachronos was in vanilla right? He was the leader of the brood of Nozdormu, he also recently helped the horde recruit the Mag'har. There is no way he'll be a boss in a Murozong raid, Nozdormu knows when he will die, he appointed Anachronos as his successor to take over when the time comes, that's the lore, so unless they retcon it, which they might, it is Danuser after all, he won't be a boss in a raid.

In fact he probably won't show up at all because Danuser and friends probably forgot he exists after BFA again.
    I know he's been there since vanilla, but chromie has been involved heavily since vanilla, anachronous hasn't except a few quests here and there.

I mean chromie has an entire game mode based on her

So if anyone is going to be the new bronze aspect, it's gonna be her. Plus it'd give blizz LGBTQ brownie points and they'd be all over that.

Have you seen this theory said by anyone during bfa?
    I think nobody cared about what was the next expansion after Shadowlands back when it was in alpha outside of you. You have a serious ego issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    I think nobody cared about what was the next expansion after Shadowlands back when it was in alpha outside of you. You have a serious ego issue.
    You seriously don't think people think about what's after the next exp, lolololol.

Also you can't have an ego issue if you know your built different. Facts are facts

You seriously don't think people think about what's after the next exp, lolololol.

Also you can't have an ego issue if you know your built different. Facts are facts
    Judging by your lack of providing proof when asked I don’t think you know what facts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    Judging by your lack of providing proof when asked I don’t think you know what facts are.
    He's trying to answer questions nobody asked so he can feel special.

Nobody seriously cares about what's next when an expansion is about to be released. People can hardly guess what's going to happen in the current expansion. And if you think saying once "Wow I'd love someday to ..." is a theory then of course, everyone can easily guess that we'll fight Sargeras, a void god and some shit from other Zereth. Doesn't make this theory the "Everyone theory". Yikes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    I assume Murozond will make an appearance, but I'd rather hope they will do a big bad with a nice buildup, such as how they did Wrath of the Lich King!
    Arthas would have been nothing in Wrath without the MASSIVE buildup from WC3. The buildup he got during the actual xpac was quite crappy tbh, with all his appearances making him look like the stereotypical Saturday morning cartoon "I will get you the next time!" villain.

Even the final scene was complete BS, with that ridiculous "there must always be a LK" meme. Don't get me wrong, I loved Wrath, but it frankly was pure, unadulterated diarrhea from a storytelling PoV.

Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    I told you where the proof is. You don't wanna find it, its not my problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    He's trying to answer questions nobody asked so he can feel special.

Nobody seriously cares about what's next when an expansion is about to be released. People can hardly guess what's going to happen in the current expansion. And if you think saying once "Wow I'd love someday to ..." is a theory then of course, everyone can easily guess that we'll fight Sargeras, a void god and some shit from other Zereth. Doesn't make this theory the "Everyone theory". Yikes.
    What? I'm predicting what the next expansion is after DF, something that people have always done for every expansion. Except that I'm actually correct since I'm nice like that

What exactly offends you? My superior chad like personality?

Of the "varx" prophecy.

As I've been saying since SL beta, murozond will be the final boss of DF.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/side-qu...-future-328234

He'll end the expansion by summoning Yrel and the light bound from AU draenor to set the stage for 11.0 in karesh, light vs void.
    You've said a lot of things, like that tinkers are coming for sure.
    Keep guessing and you might once be right. Probability gets higher every time you make a guess. Eventually you will be able to celebrate and tell everyone "I knew it!".
    Last edited by facefist; 2022-08-18 at 05:41 AM.

What exactly offends you? My superior chad like personality?
    You making up a fake brother who then has to shoulder your sins to waive away responsibility for your atrocious attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You making up a fake brother who then has to shoulder your sins to waive away responsibility for your atrocious attitude.
    Again, with my brother...
    You want his address so you can send him love letters? You obsessed with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    You've said a lot of things, like that tinkers are coming for sure.
    Keep guessing and you might once be right. Propability gets higher every time you make a guess. Eventually you will be able to celebrate and tell everyone "I knew it!".
    No, that was my brother who stole my account. As the guy I just quoted like to bring up.

Unlike him I've actually been write about 9.0 and 10.0 and soon to be 11.0.

No, that was my brother who stole my account. As the guy I just quoted like to bring up.

Unlike him I've actually been write about 9.0 and 10.0 and soon to be 11.0.
    Someone might have found the brother thing fun the first time, now it is just cringe. I'm not even sure at this point if you are trolling or serious with your posts.

On-topic: no I disagree. You are probably wrong, again.

Someone might have found the brother thing fun the first time, now it is just cringe. I'm not even sure at this point if you are trolling or serious with your posts.

On-topic: no I disagree. You are probably wrong, again.
    I'm not the one who keeps being him up, they are...

You might disagree, but then you'd be wrong-o.

Karesh.

Only place a void lord has manifested in recent history

And with rafaam in the picture now in DF, hell probably be used to get players familiar with ethereals again

- - - Updated - - -

Light as villains is pretty compelling imo. The scarlet crusade is pretty awesome. And a cosmic expansion can definitely work, look at Legion.
    Yes, cosmic travel to Argus was the worst part of the entire story.

I'm not the one who keeps being him up, they are...

You might disagree, but then you'd be wrong-o.
    Yes, just like you were right about Tinkers Everyone knows you are always wrong

Quote Originally Posted by oKURWAmon View Post
    So you really think it's a coincidence, huh? believe what you will facts still remain facts

We can have space mages, elementals, dragons literally anything. It's called giving flair to an otherwise bland repetitive nonsense.
    Just like Morrowind - the best entry to date in their lineup did for the Elder Scrolls. Or what Spacejammer is in DnD.

One last thing: If you at least correctly see how Blizzard fucked up with BfA in doing a cohesive traditional low-fantasy (low fantasy is shit in and of itself and BfA had the lowest fantasy to date) faction war-focused garbage of a story, why do you want them to repeat that fuckup?
    1. Yes, I believe it's coincidence. And what facts are we talking about? I look at the same "pattern" as you do - you name it a fact, and I call it confirmation bias and reaching. Just because you state it as if it was a legitimate pattern Blizzard follows, doesn't make it more true. Once Blizzard admits it, I will give you that.

Not to mention that the pattern is broken on the very second instance: Legion corresponds to TBC; but then you have BfA, and because it doesn't fit the pattern, you just call it "a filler". Cataclysm = DF? Because of what? Deathwing and Aspects appearing in the final raid tier? Aspects were there in Dragonblight in WotLK, with Malygos, Sartharion, Sapphiron, Sindragosa and Helion as boss fights. What are we even talking about? There were more dragon-themed storylines in WotLK than in Cataclysm.

Also, devs clearly said DF is MoP inspired - thus you break the pattern again so that Dragonflight does not correspond Cataclysm alone now, but Cata and MoP combined.
    This pattern is clearly a classic example of reaching. Some random chinese guy "made predicitions" and created a "pattern", and here we go.

2. Well, there's nothing that tells you can't have space mages. It just doesn't fit into this IP well. You don't need to be a genius to get it. Warcraft theme has been already established as a high-fantasy 25 years ago, not a fantasy combined with sci-fi elements.
    Once a citizen of Azerothian city, you grew up to some weird interplanetary-savior rank that wields the power to cut titans in half. Also, because the stakes have to be risen constantly, you need to come up with that lame overarching narratives of villains that are greater than their predecessors.

3. Why would I want them to repeat BfA as you already mentioned yourself it's a low-fantasy, while I opt for it's high counterpart? I don't expect much from Blizzard anyway, as their storywriting has never good, but now it's an abberation. So I keep that bar low.

Yes, just like you were right about Tinkers Everyone knows you are always wrong
    He's probably not wrong about Chromie taking over after Noz tho, despite the current lore saying it's Anachronos, the story team especially Danuser into pushing their favourite characters to the forefront regardless of the lore and retcons are almost certain with these guys.

He's also probably not wrong about them doing it to please the LGBT crowd.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

If Anachronos has been ever related to the Horde, even if only marginally, then it is automatically included in the list of possible raid bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    1. Yes, I believe it's coincidence. And what facts are we talking about? I look at the same "pattern" as you do - you name it a fact, and I call it confirmation bias and reaching. Just because you state it as if it was a legitimate pattern Blizzard follows, doesn't make it more true. Once Blizzard admits it, I will give you that.

Not to mention that the pattern is broken on the very second instance: Legion corresponds to TBC; but then you have BfA, and because it doesn't fit the pattern, you just call it "a filler". Cataclysm = DF? Because of what? Deathwing and Aspects appearing in the final raid tier? Aspects were there in Dragonblight in WotLK, with Malygos, Sartharion, Sapphiron, Sindragosa and Helion as boss fights. What are we even talking about? There were more dragon-themed storylines in WotLK than in Cataclysm.

Also, devs clearly said DF is MoP inspired - thus you break the pattern again so that Dragonflight does not correspond Cataclysm alone now, but Cata and MoP combined.
    This pattern is clearly a classic example of reaching. Some random chinese guy "made predicitions" and created a "pattern", and here we go.

2. Well, there's nothing that tells you can't have space mages. It just doesn't fit into this IP well. You don't need to be a genius to get it. Warcraft theme has been already established as a high-fantasy 25 years ago, not a fantasy combined with sci-fi elements.
    Once a citizen of Azerothian city, you grew up to some weird interplanetary-savior rank that wields the power to cut titans in half. Also, because the stakes have to be risen constantly, you need to come up with that lame overarching narratives of villains that are greater than their predecessors.

3. Why would I want them to repeat BfA as you already mentioned yourself it's a low-fantasy, while I opt for it's high counterpart? I don't expect much from Blizzard anyway, as their storywriting has never good, but now it's an abberation. So I keep that bar low.
    1. you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the pattern, but alas if you can't see it that's your problem, don't worry about it. that's just how you are

2. Again, go look at Spacejammer and Morrowind, to get an idea as to what space high fantasy, and weird high fantasy is - if you are incapable of thinking truly high fantasy, again that is a "you" problem :P

3. Because you advocate for that shit by being biased towards low-fantasy and you don't even see it, if you want to harvest wheat, go play deliverance instead of WoW.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-18 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oKURWAmon View Post
    1. you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the pattern, but alas if you can't see it that's your problem, don't worry about it. that's just how you are

2. Again, go look at Spacejammer and Morrowind, to get an idea as to what space high fantasy, and weird high fantasy is - if you are incapable of thinking truly high fantasy, again that is a "you" problem :P

3. Because you advocate for that shit by being biased towards low-fantasy and you don't even see it, if you want to harvest wheat, go play deliverance instead of WoW.
    I mean, dude. It's pretty funny you got so passive-agressive, but you're polish, my fellow citizen, so it doesn't surprise me whatsoever
    I will ignore the first part as I already mentioned the pattern you seek has been broken twice by that time.

2'. You literally made up these two things: "space high fantasy" and "weird (whatever that is) high fantasy" so I will straighten this out for you.
    High-fantasy is tricky to define, but the general consensus, wherever you look up for definition, would be a world set in a medival-alike times, within the world with consistent rules, similar to that on Earth, but departing from it when it comes to power, magic and creatures. Sometime consists of "semi-advanced" technology, like prototype pistols and rudimental engineering. High-fantasy is based on good vs. evil theme and usually associated with overarching stories.

FYI, the D&D's campaign is called 'Spelljammer', not 'Spacejammer'.

And obviously, you keep misinterpreting my words. Never did I say it's impossible to incorporate space into WoW - it has already been done multiple times. All I am saying is that fully-fledged space-themed expansion goes beyond the world that had been established for Warcraft. It's not impossible. It's just that these two worlds (high-fantasy and sci-fi) have little in common, thus it makes an unsatisfactory to mix up these two worlds. WARNING: that's an opinion.

3'. Advocate for what? Low-fantasy? I don't. You realize that existence of farmers that harvest the wheat, or in broader sense, similiarities to natural real world, doesn't make it a low-fantasy, right? You are making such a strawman argument there, that's it's hard to take it seriously, really. Pandaria was an expansion that aimed for more down-to-earth themes and stories, while still having a good, grander overarching plot. They aim to do the same with DF. And yet, John Hight HIMSELF said they want to go back to more high-fantasy theme.

You confuse definitions, make a lot of logical fallacies, put words in my mouth or misrepresent what I say, get emotionally invested while posting and take agressive position. What's your problem dude, lol?