Burning Crusade Classic Season 4 Ends August 29

Burning Crusade Classic Season 4 Ends August 29
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On the eve of the Wrath Classic pre-expansion patch, we will end the final season of Burning Crusade Classic PvP at 10:00 p.m. in each region. In this region, Season 4 will end at 10:00 p.m. PDT on August 29.

During maintenance on August 30, we will update the game, and all Arena points will be converted to Honor. Throughout the pre-patch, Arena Season 4 gear will be sold for Honor.

Good luck fighting to the finish!

Well that's good to know that S4 gear will be available for Honor

Shit change.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Shit change.
    I seem to remember S4 being available for Honor in WOTLK Pre-Patch way back when.

the REAL Shit Change is what they did to BM Hunters.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I seem to remember S4 being available for Honor in WOTLK Pre-Patch way back when.

Not that I think it’s a bad change but brutal gear still costed arena points for all of wrath.

I remember this because I had a 70 twink in wrath and I had to get arena points to get the brutal gear but I think they just removed the arena rating req.

It’s not a bad change but it is def a change

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

I wasn't clear, that's my fault, what I'm talking about is BC servers going away.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I wasn't clear, that's my fault, what I'm talking about is BC servers going away.
    Apologies then.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

they probably noticed how empty lvl 60 era realms became after TBCC launch and thought it was a bad idea to repeat that

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    they probably noticed how empty lvl 60 era realms became after TBCC launch and thought it was a bad idea to repeat that
    Probably, but the news of TBC realms going away sent me back to 60 era realms
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Probably, but the news of TBC realms going away sent me back to 60 era realms
    I am trying to get gear and gold for my wotlk character.

I left TBCC pretty early after launch.

But went back when the 50% started to level my warlock alt and noticed Affli warlock has like 0 Downtime, No drinking, No eating, No bandage needed.

Just continue to pull pull pull,and when i had a look at the WOTLK talent tree i got even more hype/Excited to see how it will turn out during lvling in WOTLK.

So now i am gearing this warlock, Trying to get shattered sun exalted (Best tabard ingame) and to gather gold for epic flying.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz