So many manbaby's here. A woman can't even say she has things bad without the snowflakes going "uh well Hulk had it worse".
    I'm glad this show exists if just to upset these people more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Look at all the incels who have been crying about cancel culture for years when there's a female lead in a superhero franchise lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    "The triggers are anger and fear. -Hulk
    Those are the baseline of any woman just existing. -Jennifer"

I'm just going to quote this again for you. Literally right here she says that women deal with anger and fear issues because of men - that men do not. That she has infinitely more experience with it then he does and that she deals with it on a daily basis because she is a women.

Literally complete BS as any statistic will tell you its the other way around in every single way except for the cat calling - but i'm guessing thats not what gives her the fear and anger in itself otherwise that would be incredibly narcassistic.
    She does not literally say "because of men." You are adding that.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Testicular cancer, healthy ways of raising boys, unwanted pregnancies - there are plenty of male issues, like i'm not even an expert on the subject but there is certainly a lot.
    Only 1/3 of those are male issues.
    One of them is arguably an equally male and female issue,
    Unwanted pregnancies is a female issue. Yes it might cost the male some money but it will cost the female as much if not more and might even kill her. Seriously are you that fucking clueless?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Cap compares himself to his own genders standards - which isnt sexism mate. Thor having narcassistic personality traits also isnt sexism."

None of those are male issues they are just human emotions? Narsassicm isnt a "male issue" mate.

Testicular cancer, healthy ways of raising boys, unwanted pregnancies - there are plenty of male issues, like i'm not even an expert on the subject but there is certainly a lot.

And no just literally one post ago you outright stated she didnt speak for women in general
    You are aware that men feelings like they are failures if they don't live up to the standards of masculinity set by society or trying to out preform those standards to be more masculine then those around them both fall under healthy ways of raising boys right? that both cases are men raised with a lack of self love and self esteem and trying in different ways to be the men they think they are suppose to be?

and yes she's doesn't speak for woman in general as you can see by your quotes using I My and I'm and not We or Woman excluding that one about fear and anger which is a joke.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    She does not literally say "because of men." You are adding that.
    Its drawn together from the cat calling and the "incompetent men lecturing her" quote. She is clearly refering to men here - there is no reason to be dishonest about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Unwanted pregnancies is a female issue. Yes it might cost the male some money but it will cost the female as much if not more and might even kill her. Seriously are you that fucking clueless?
    Testicular cancer is a huge male issue.
    Healthy ways of raising boys - by this i'm specifically talking about the amount of women who have to raise kids alone and how large of a % of single parent kids end up being troublemakers. Its an issue that men arent in the lives of their kids basically. And the third issue is the issue of not being able to legally abort pregnancies as a man. As i stated i am not an expert and i have probably not even listed the most prominent issues - they where just bad examples.

You can go ahead and be angry at someone else now mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    You are aware that men feelings like they are failures if they don't live up to the standards of masculinity set by society or trying to out preform those standards to be more masculine then those around them both fall under healthy ways of raising boys right? that both cases are men raised with a lack of self love and self esteem and trying in different ways to be the men they think they are suppose to be?

and yes she's doesn't speak for woman in general as you can see by your quotes using I My and I'm and not We or Woman excluding that one about fear and anger which is a joke.
    Its most certainly not a joke and you know it - and yes those where my points. Except for some people they apparently arent even mens issues oO

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    All of the issues in both cases are out comes of how society is structured, what is expected as men and the male hero’s having trouble living up to or living with those standards and what is expected as woman and how woman are seen when they don’t adhere to that standard.

To try and simplify either side to “men issues” or “problems caused by men”is missing the forest for The trees.
    I guess if you cover your eyes and hum you can see whatever you want as the same, but its pretty tough for people with any sense to see these as the same thing.

It would be like saying

Two men talking about trouble at work with a hard boss is the same as two women talking about how bad they are treated because they are women.

If those sound the same to you, then that explains why this show doesn't sound massively toxic to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    So many manbaby's here. A woman can't even say she has things bad without the snowflakes going "uh well Hulk had it worse".
    I'm glad this show exists if just to upset these people more.
    She complained that her interpretations of what she sees as slights to her character is worse than the suffering that Bruce has been through.

Complain about the splinter in your finger to the man who has lost both arms...... shocker that everyone who isn't supporting this show purely for idiological reasons (because its boring and you aren't watching it) thinks she's a crap human being that sucks as an attempt to make a character people actually liked.

Nearly all of the people complaining LIKE She Hulk..... they don't like this show..... what do you think the issue is?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Its drawn together from the cat calling and the "incompetent men lecturing her" quote. She is clearly refering to men here - there is no reason to be dishonest about it.
    I agree, no reason to be dishonest here.

So why are you being dishonest? You basically now confirm she did not literally say "because of men."
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its most certainly not a joke and you know it - and yes those where my points. Except for some people they apparently arent even mens issues oO
    it's absolutely a joke and I mean its followed by a saw wall like its James bond.

and as you said, your not an expect on the subject, here's what some actual one's say.
    Male and societal attitudes have fostered the silence. “The women’s health movement was very self-directed,” says Dr. McCreary. “Women banded together to work on problems with health delivery. Men don’t want to do that. We have inculcated a culture in our society that men have to be tough, men have to be strong. Our society is very good at punishing gender deviation in men. Weakness is not considered to be masculine.”
    https://toronto.cmha.ca/mens-mental-health/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    I guess if you cover your eyes and hum you can see whatever you want as the same, but its pretty tough for people with any sense to see these as the same thing.

It would be like saying

Two men talking about trouble at work with a hard boss is the same as two women talking about how bad they are treated because they are women.

If those sound the same to you, then that explains why this show doesn't sound massively toxic to you.
    As I said your missing the forest for the tree's, You'd rather be upset that the show is "massively toxic" Instead of actually looking to the root of the issues raised on both sides and reflect on how they are sourced from the same place but express them self's differently to each gender.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Nearly all of the people complaining LIKE She Hulk..... they don't like this show..... what do you think the issue is?
    Nearly the same scene, and outcome, as the three guys outside the bar;

On having control from the beginning rather than having to deal with out-of-control rage monster issues;

Sure seems like a lot of the contentious elements have always been a part of She-Hulk. So I'm not sure I can take the argument that you like She-Hulk, but just not this show, when the components you're mostly complaining about are integral to She-Hulk.

Dang who is Jennifer Walter's wireless provider deep space is a damn nice signal range.

Testicular cancer is a huge male issue.
    Healthy ways of raising boys - by this i'm specifically talking about the amount of women who have to raise kids alone and how large of a % of single parent kids end up being troublemakers. Its an issue that men arent in the lives of their kids basically. And the third issue is the issue of not being able to legally abort pregnancies as a man. As i stated i am not an expert and i have probably not even listed the most prominent issues - they where just bad examples.
    Men and women have shared and also separate health issues. Testicular cancer is a male issue. Ovarian cancer is a female issue.

Women having to raise kids alone is a male issue? Seriously?

Maybe we could have an honest discussion about male rights in regards to abortion but we can’t because too many men want to make abortion illegal. In any event, men assume no physical risk in the event of pregnancy so you can take your MRA whining and shove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Dang who is Jennifer Walter's wireless provider deep space is a damn nice signal range.
    If you're a couple miles into orbit, you're probably closer to the satellites than of you were on the ground, and there's no atmo to interfere. The call cut the moment the ship jumped away, so we have no real reason to think it wasn't in near-earth orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're a couple miles into orbit, you're probably closer to the satellites than of you were on the ground, and there's no atmo to interfere. The call cut the moment the ship jumped away, so we have no real reason to think it wasn't in near-earth orbit.
    Pretty sure that still wouldn't work, since 1. satellites don't just have omnidirectional signals (that's why satellite dishes are parabolic reflectors, they aim at a very specific spot); and 2. you don't directly go to a satellite with most consumer equipment anyway (satellite phones and such being the exception), you'd go through various relay stages before it gets routed via satellite from there (if necessary).

But yeah, it's fiction. That's not really something to worry about, Stark Tech or something, just ignore the logic

Welp, after watching the first two episodes, what else can I say?

I'm sorry I'm a straight white cis-gendered male, and I'll go flagelate myself now to attone for the sins of my ancestors, hoping it will bring all you SJWs a semblance of satisfaction.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I think that would be more on Bruce's side of the call. I'm assuming he has some Stark tech or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Welp, after watching the first two episodes, what else can I say?

I'm sorry I'm a straight white cis-gendered male, and I'll go flagelate myself now to attone for the sins of my ancestors, hoping it will bring all you SJWs a semblance of satisfaction.
    Sorry, do you have another way to pay? We don't accept Victim Cards.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I think the answer to your last question is - yes. yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Sorry, do you have another way to pay? We don't accept Victim Cards.
    Oh the fucking irony.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Oh the fucking irony.
    I mean, you're the one that came in here to cry about how the show, that you voluntarily watched two episodes of, hurt your little fee-fees.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.