Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Seriously, these "content creators" talking about this show are soooooooooooooo dumb.

They keep saying across 3 different channels "I am unsure what happent in this final scene"

How can Needle + Poison + Job done emoji be so misunderstood.

Josh poisoned her!
    Well you have to use whatever emoji's actually exist so an approximation is not unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    /shrug It's a good show.

The only real downside is that the CG can be very distracting. If that was up to the same standard that we've seen in the movies, I'd be confident saying that this is one of the best MCU entries. Movie or series.
    When you have low expectations.

/shrug It's a good show.

The only real downside is that the CG can be very distracting. If that was up to the same standard that we've seen in the movies, I'd be confident saying that this is one of the best MCU entries. Movie or series.
    Everyone has different tastes, but this is a damn hot take. Are you perhaps paid by Disney or part of/know someone on the writing team?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The same way Paris Hilton gets out of a DUI...celebrity status and money.

THeir client was complete shit. And they still got him an awesome settlement. Mallory is also kind of shitty to Jen during the trademark case....didn't affect her ability to do her job though.

[.
    How is Paris Hiltons DUI comparable to an attack / destruction / assault at a COURT room. (And what the hell does that have to do with a TV show lol?)

Again lawyers have no personal opinion when representing a client. Good or bad, their job is to get the client out of the situation (legally).

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What's to be confused about? The courtroom debacle may or may not have resulted in criminal charges. Even if it did, bail is a thing. A trademark lawsuit wouldn't be affected one way or another by Titania's other legal complications, nor would attending a local wedding.

And sure; they weren't kind to Mr. Immortal. They're not ethically obliged to be. They got him a dream settlement, so it can't be argued they weren't working in their client's interest. Respect isn't a requirement.
    "..lawyers have three core ethical duties: a duty to the court, a duty to their client and a duty to obey the law."
    Not to yell at him and gang up on him lol. (That's the job of the other team ).

Quote Originally Posted by frn1 View Post
    Are you perhaps paid by Disney or part of/know someone on the writing team?
    "He has a different opinion than me, therefore he must be paid opposition." Get a grip.

"he has a different opinion than me, therefore he must be paid opposition." get a grip.
    who paid you to say that?!

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    How is Paris Hiltons DUI comparable to an attack / destruction / assault at a COURT room. (And what the hell does that have to do with a TV show lol?)

Again lawyers have no personal opinion when representing a client. Good or bad, their job is to get the client out of the situation (legally).
    And they did their job very well. They don't have to like him. They don't even have to respect him. What they had to do is to represent him to the best of their ability...and that was done.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Everyone has different tastes, but this is a damn hot take. Are you perhaps paid by Disney or part of/know someone on the writing team?
    He did say If that was up to the same standard that we've seen in the movies...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Considering they made a point to show Bruce destroying her blood at the very beginning because of how dangerous/valuable it is, the obvious conclusion is that they simply took a sample. That's what the thugs who jumped her earlier were trying to do. How do you poison a hulk anyway...
    also if it was poison it's pretty shit poison. cause it didn't work.

"He has a different opinion than me, therefore he must be paid opposition." Get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    who paid you to say that?!
    Did not expect you to go Drax this hard, thought the hyperbole was obvious. Still is one of the most ridiculous claims i've seen in this thread, which is saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He did say If that was up to the same standard that we've seen in the movies...
    About the CGI which still means he thinks the story and characters are up to par with the very best of the MCU, which is.. well, see above.
    Last edited by frn1; 2022-09-30 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Again...

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are the only one who cares how often you were here and for how long. Yet you seem determined to defend your actions. Why would you do that if you don't have a problem with them?
    Interesting. Do you think I also laugh at and make fun of flat earthers because I secretly think they are right?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    About the CGI which still means he thinks the story and characters are up to par with the very best of the MCU, which is.. well, see above.
    Because it is? Like people need to stop pretending the writing in the MCU has gone down hill. The writing always has had questionable things, a lot of the things people like is because they were fans of the actor or casting. There is also the possibility people in the past were more willing to suspend their disbelief. A lot of complains about modern movies are more a reflection of the person making the complaint than of the actual movie.

The writing is pretty consistent since Iron Man, it is just that you are expecting improvements and not getting that, so in your head that's negative growth when in reality it is just stagnant. The MCU is doing what the MCU has done. It is fine to be tired with that, but thinking it isn't par for the course is just wrong.

What made the MCU the MCU wasn't stellar writing, it was amazing casting and they still do an amazing job with that. The issue as time goes on, that casting job is just not enough to hid the cracks in the material.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    He is being paid. I am paying him.
    @s_bushido I got you man.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Because it is? Like people need to stop pretending the writing in the MCU has gone down hill. The writing always has had questionable things, a lot of the things people like is because they were fans of the actor or casting. There is also the possibility people in the past were more willing to suspend their disbelief. A lot of complains about modern movies are more a reflection of the person making the complaint than of the actual movie.

The writing is pretty consistent since Iron Man, it is just that you are expecting improvements and not getting that, so in your head that's negative growth when in reality it is just stagnant. The MCU is doing what the MCU has done. It is fine to be tired with that, but thinking it isn't par for the course is just wrong.

What made the MCU the MCU wasn't stellar writing, it was amazing casting and they still do an amazing job with that. The issue as time goes on, that casting job is just not enough to hid the cracks in the material.
    Ok, do you consider good writing, concerning the hero abilities, that superpowered punches cant do shit dmg to other beings or their prosthetics, but falling flat on your face can break your veneers?

What was the purpose on that? to not make She-Hulk a baddie, that hurt poor Titania? Or maybe to make us feel that while the punch on Titania was well deserved, it couldn't harm her and the only thing she suffered was the humiliation of her dropping flatfaced losing tooth face?

So what if She-Hulk had a broken nose after Titania's launching punch, fixed immediately by Hulking Out, and then She-Hulk's punch broke just the veneers or even chipped a Titania tooth?

It's nonsensical. Just as not showing Josh drawing Jen's blood. Which we assume was done so deftly, she never felt those huge needles while asleep after having sex. Details, but i personally consider them important.

Also, what's the purpose of Josh sending an emoji "mission accomplished", instead of showing us the new needles, or even the radioactive signed box, which were shown 2 episodes ago? Unless those weren't used by him and there's a 2nd party interested in her blood, just posting an emoji message inside Jen's house is kinda... lame.

Maybe kids prefer images than words these days. Definitely not 30-something undercover "agents" sent on a mission concerning one of the strongest beings in MCU.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Ok, do you consider good writing,
    …to be economical? Yes!

I’m sorry you need to have everything spoonfed to you in detail.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    …to be economical? Yes!

I’m sorry you need to have everything spoonfed to you in detail.
    Nonsensical as the script. Who said i needed that? You just wanna reply something, right?
    /spit@Blizzard

Nonsensical as the script. Who said i needed that? You just wanna reply something, right?
    Your the one who demanded a superfluous amount of detail just because you couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to what’s on the screen. Seriously, maybe watch the fucking show before typing words on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but at best you are nitpicking.

At worst you are arguing in bad faith.

We got that josh managed to get the blood. We have been shown how he would do it in a previous episode.

You are arguing minor points and saying that the writing is bad because is not to your liking.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Your the one who demanded a superfluous amount of detail just because you couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to what’s on the screen. Seriously, maybe watch the fucking show before typing words on the internet.
    That's your opinion. Who said i didn't pay attention? I said the choices they made were bad, not that i didn't understand them.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    That's your opinion. Who said i didn't pay attention? I said the choices they made were bad, not that i didn't understand them.
    Again, "bad" requires qualification. You can't just declare it to be thus.

Otherwise, it's just that you don't like a thing, and that doesn't matter to anyone but you.

And "qualification" means "explain such that others can understand and agree with your point". If you can't, then you've failed to make any argument that it is, in fact, "bad".