7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Pfff, right, US must be rly a different place in the world to not securty cameras in those big parking lots.
    I don't see why you have an actual problem with this. Security cameras are not universally everywhere in the world. And they only exist when the person who owns the property installs them. Like, what the crap is this argument? There should be cameras because you declare there must be? That's all this is.

It is ironic you think I am the one without an argument. Yours attempt is "I don't understand therefore bad." That's not an argument. We are "circling around" because you don't read.

False objective claims.

Making some contrived plots to have actual sense would not make the show shit.

What im saying is the show have bad writing. This leads to thing not making sense, things being contrived and convenient for the sake of going forward and the audience trying to explain away problems with assumptions and headcanons that the writers didn't think about.
    Yes, it does have bad writing. But, what you are asking for isn't it.

Except normal people would understand that laws in a fictional universe with fictional super-human beings are different and individuals that destroy half a city murdering countless of people by their power would be dealt different than common robbers. the same laws would not apply, we already know the world was changing to deal with super-human beings like with the sokovia accords, its bogus that you think they would work exactly the same while dealing with the fucking abomination.
    Head canon is valid for you it seems.

No, it is necessary, when Bruce Banner himself explained he was not capable to do one for Jen quickly, is necessary of why Blonsky he is not using one all the time.
    No, that doesn't make it valid. All that is needed to accept that there are other people who could possibly do it. Where does it say that only Bruce could do it? Where does it say that Bruce never worked to help make one for Blonsky?

My dude, there is one entire episode that fucking nothing happen and she buy a suit. You can't possibly say it would be bloated if they put effort in their goddamn work.
    Which lead to her getting her super hero outfit.

Oh my god the headcanon keep going.

Mental block? rly? you are going to come up with that one?
    The show. You know, I watched it, unlike you.

Because the inhibitor is a major powerhouse tech that apparently can disable any power from a person, that Bruce can't make, and they came up with one in less than a day, this is something need to be addressed. since it came up 3 times in the show.

MCU did a fucking bad job in phase 4 in introducing new stuff, you have the bullcrap concept of "incursions" in doctor strange and the virus that killed t'chala and only him despise him being a super-human, with all the technology in the world when they could freeze him until they find the cure.

This is the kind of shit you get when you low your standards thinking they should not put effort in the writing.
    Head canon.

Also, Incursions were not introduced in Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness; it was given a name. They were introduced in Loki and somewhat seen in No Way Home. What do you think an Incursion is?

YOU think is unnecessary.
    Lmao. Wrong.

Then tell me all might Dartheo, what are the problems and valid criticisms of the show, since all that i said till now is invalid

Cause you just acknowledged the show isn't good, if its not good it have problems, it does have bad things, you reach that conclusion by judging yourself, so you know why the reasons the show was not good, so what are those?

PLEASE enlighten me with god tier arguments
    Dude, I have literally listed that if they were doing a full meta show (like the ending suggests) that they need to do a better job setting that up in earlier episodes. While there are hints at the metaness the show would have, it isn't there. Their ending comes off as "Haha we got you" rather than their actual goal. While, the ending does improve certain parts of the show, it is far from perfectly written.

I don't need any explanation for the inhibitor or why she didn't get arrested after the parking lot. None of that really matters to the show or its actual plot.

No, that doesn't even make sense, im arguing because the show have NOTHING, to explain that. So people, me include, can make all sorts of headcanon.
    Because in your head canon, it needs explanation. You are arguing "This is super important" why? The show nor the MCU told you that. That's all you.

People saying "This is a possibility given what we are told" are not arguing "head canon." They are accepting reality that sometimes the viewer needs to come up with the explanation. You for some stupid reasons can't do that.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 12:28 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    THEN WHY ARE THEY NOT IGNORING WHAT SHE-HULK DID WITH THE PROJECTOR AND THE WALL? ROFL
    It could be as simple as the cost for damages is applied to the villain that was captured. One was done in the pursuit of stopping a bad guy. One was done because they lost control. There are differences to the situations that appear to be lost on you. This stuff happens all the time in the movies and shows so there is no need to use caps lock to "yell on the internet".
    Last edited by rhorle; 2023-01-08 at 12:20 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It could be as simple as the cost for damages is applied to the villain that was captured. One was done in the pursuit of stopping a bad guy. One was done because they lost control. There are differences to the situations that appear to be lost on you. This stuff happens all the time in the movies and shows so there is no need to use caps lock to "yell on the internet".
    The man seems confused on why a parking lot may not have security cameras. Do you think he is going to understand this?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't see why you have an actual problem with this. Security cameras are not universally everywhere in the world. And they only exist when the person who owns the property installs them. Like, what the crap is this argument? There should be cameras because you declare there must be? That's all this is.
    Dude, its a big parking lot with multiple cars, that are expensive, every shit market nowadays have one, my neighbourhood have one. There is no excuse, there should be more than one there, people would see this happening and film like it happens many times in those movies, you are again trying to explain way problems with more nonsense.

"this parking lot could be one of of a kind that did not have security cameras"
    IS BULLSHIT, you are arguing that things should k noledge for everyone like US law system but you assume it SHOULD NOT be one there? when the obvious is that THERE SHOULD be one there?

You are contradicting yourself. ,

Yes, it does have bad writing.
    oooooooooooooooooh

Head canon is valid for you it seems.
    Yes, The sokovia accords and the events in civil war are headcanon /s

No, that doesn't make it valid. All that is needed to accept that there are other people who could possibly do it. Where does it say that only Bruce could do it?
    Bruce is the authority in Gama radiation, he knows about this Hulk stuff and gamma radiation more than anyone else, this is an establish fact in the MCU, thats why they ask for him in the Avengers film.

In the first episode explain its an expensive tech that he took months to develop that was calibrated for himself and it would take months to do one for Jen.

Then, they immediately break this canon by handling one to Jen, like its some shit ass electronic anklet they put on criminals so they don't leave a perimeter.

Good writing am i right? no problems at all, like i said, people have a degree on suspension of disbelief, but if you are doing this in your writing you should be fired.

Where does it say that Bruce never worked to help make one for Blonsky?
    NO, that is not the question, the question is "Where it does say he does that"? or better "why that is not in the show?" they don't do it, because they didn't think about it, tis bad written.

You can let the story with wide holes and say tis fine because we can make shit up to fill then

Which lead to her getting her super hero outfit.
    Still, nothing happens, and you are telling me if they put effort it would be bloated.
    The show. You know, I watched it, unlike you.
    You did with your eyes closed or sleeping?

Even if we take your headcanon for granted, the show only tells us she have a problem transform when she is drunk, she was not drunk that time, and its rly convenient for you that her mental block end just when the abomination take off her inhibitor right?

You come up, making all this headcanon out and claim i didn't watch the show, sure.

Head canon.
    i just explained what happened, those are actual facts:

Fact 1: They have ai incredible powerhouse tech that can negate powers
    Fact 2: Bruce Banner, the autority on Gama radiation took months to do one, calibrated for him, The government had one for Jen in less than a day.
    Fact 3: Doctor strange 2 introduce the bullshit concept of incursions in the MCU
    Fact 4: T'chala, someone above peak-human, was the only one to die by a non-name virus that has no cure, when wakadan could have freeze him until they find the cure

Dude, I have literally listed that if they were doing a full meta show (like the ending suggests) that they need to do a better job setting that up in earlier episodes. While there are hints at the metaness the show would have, it isn't there. Their ending comes off as "Haha we got you" rather than their actual goal. While, the ending does improve certain parts of the show, it is far from perfectly written.
    So, the only thing you think is bad written is the "meta show"?

I think this is not rly a matter of "me not understanding the show" but i understood the show too much, more than you, so i can spot all those shenangians that you have to spin around the world to explain away or say they don't matter

Deadpool have a meta perspective and his plot made sense.
    I don't need any explanation for the inhibitor or why she didn't get arrested after the parking lot.
    you don't need it, doesn't mean is not necessary. You don't need a good written show that makes sense to enjoy, perfectly fine.

The show nor the MCU told you that.
    Exactly, because the writers did a bad job.

People saying "This is a possibility given what we are told" are not arguing "head canon." They are accepting reality that sometimes the viewer needs to come up with the explanation. You for some stupid reasons can't do that.
    "The possibilities'' are obnoxious given context and are entirely made up that nowhere in the show even tease about that.

The bit about "Jen bought her car, her suits and get hammered in the bar every day because she have credit, because that is a possibility because, in the Us you can get credit" is bogus, is a cry for help.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be as simple as the cost for damages is applied to the villain that was captured. One was done in the pursuit of stopping a bad guy.
    She literally stop Daredevil in taking the bad guy in the parking lot, and get pardoned for that, but don't get a free pass because she got angry at her personal information leaked, a crime, and no one does a thing about it?

You guys make arguments like the writers write she-hulk

15+ Year Old Account
    She literally stop Daredevil in taking the bad guy in the parking lot, and get pardoned for that, but don't get a free pass because she got angry at her personal information leaked, a crime, and no one does a thing about it? You guys make arguments like the writers write she-hulk
    How do you know that damage control wasn't making a list to take action against her? Do you know she got pardoned? Did you ever stop to consider that maybe intelligencia tipped damage control off? Or that the award show full of rich and high profile people required DC to do something versus a empty parking lot?

The damage when fighting Daredevil also took place the night before she was arrested. Can you say that the two were no linked? How do you know no one did anything about intelligencia? You've made the same type of arguments as you accuse us, and the she-hulk writers, of making. Isn't it strange how we are bad when we do it but you are good when you do it? As I'm sure you are not actually intending to insult yourself as well.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, its a big parking lot with multiple cars, that are expensive, every shit market nowadays have one, my neighbourhood have one. There is no excuse, there should be more than one there, people would see this happening and film like it happens many times in those movies, you are again trying to explain way problems with more nonsense.

"this parking lot could be one of of a kind that did not have security cameras"
    IS BULLSHIT, you are arguing that things should k noledge for everyone like US law system but you assume it SHOULD NOT be one there? when the obvious is that THERE SHOULD be one there?

You are contradicting yourself.
    This is a non-argument, you know it. There are tons of parking lots without cameras. And even with lots of cars ... it was at night. Most people are going to be at home or where they are spending the night. There is absolutely no reason to give an explanation here.

Yes, The sokovia accords and the events in civil war are headcanon /s
    No, they aren't. But what you are saying is. The Accords actually follow real world logic with registration laws that have been proposed for things like guns. So you saying "It's different" is out of your ignorance.

Bruce is the authority in Gama radiation, he knows about this Hulk stuff and gamma radiation more than anyone else, this is an establish fact in the MCU, thats why they ask for him in the Avengers film.

In the first episode explain its an expensive tech that he took months to develop that was calibrated for himself and it would take months to do one for Jen.

Then, they immediately break this canon by handling one to Jen, like its some shit ass electronic anklet they put on criminals so they don't leave a perimeter.

Good writing am i right? no problems at all, like i said, people have a degree on suspension of disbelief, but if you are doing this in your writing you should be fired.
    Because Bruce cares about things being done right, the government cares about things that work. Seriously, this argument is "Bruce took time to make sure his worked exactly as he wanted, therefore, the government couldn't possibly make something that works enough for their needs." is a garbage tier argument. And isn't need to understand the story as there is a completely unknown period of time that passes from Episode I to the end of Blonsky's trial.

NO, that is not the question, the question is "Where it does say he does that"? or better "why that is not in the show?" they don't do it, because they didn't think about it, tis bad written.

You can let the story with wide holes and say tis fine because we can make shit up to fill then
    They aren't holes, they are merely unexplained things. Holes require to be actual holes. As for "Why that is not in the show?" because it is completely unneeded for the story they are telling. I have said this to you and your only response is "I say it is."

Still, nothing happens, and you are telling me if they put effort it would be bloated.
    Because what you are asking for isn't actual effort but unneeded bloat that improves nothing?

You did with your eyes closed or sleeping?
    No, I am not you.

Even if we take your headcanon for granted, the show only tells us she have a problem transform when she is drunk, she was not drunk that time, and its rly convenient for you that her mental block end just when the abomination take off her inhibitor right?

You come up, making all this headcanon out and claim i didn't watch the show, sure.
    The show also says that her emotional state impacts the transformation. But, who cares about that? I mean they only said that in the first Episode.

i just explained what happened, those are actual facts:

Fact 1: They have ai incredible powerhouse tech that can negate powers
    Fact 2: Bruce Banner, the autority on Gama radiation took months to do one, calibrated for him, The government had one for Jen in less than a day.
    Fact 3: Doctor strange 2 introduce the bullshit concept of incursions in the MCU
    Fact 4: T'chala, someone above peak-human, was the only one to die by a non-name virus that has no cure, when wakadan could have freeze him until they find the cure
    Fact 3 isn't a fact. And they had to do something to with Chadwick's death. I have yet to see Wankanda forever, so I cannot say.
    Fact 1 isn't a fact. It is called a inhibitor, all it needs to do is suppress to a certain level; we don't know if it fully negates.
    Fact 2 is a fact until the last sentence.

So, the only thing you think is bad written is the "meta show"?

I think this is not rly a matter of "me not understanding the show" but i understood the show too much, more than you, so i can spot all those shenangians that you have to spin around the world to explain away or say they don't matter

Deadpool have a meta perspective and his plot made sense.
    You understand the show less than you think I do.

you don't need it, doesn't mean is not necessary. You don't need a good written show that makes sense to enjoy, perfectly fine.
    And you need hand holdy bullshit to enjoy a show. Which is objectively worse than what we got.

Exactly, because the writers did a bad job.
    By saying Exactly, you are agreeing you were wrong before in your point.

"The possibilities'' are obnoxious given context and are entirely made up that nowhere in the show even tease about that.

The bit about "Jen bought her car, her suits and get hammered in the bar every day because she have credit, because that is a possibility because, in the Us you can get credit" is bogus, is a cry for help.
    Not every detail needs in depth explanation. You are arguing the show is badly written, but you want a show that would be objectively worse.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 01:37 AM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a non-argument, you know it. There are tons of parking lots without cameras.
    Sorry never saw one, maybe because im not in the superior country of US
    No, they aren't. But what you are saying is. The Accords actually follow real world logic with registration laws that have been proposed for things like guns. So you saying "It's different" is out of your ignorance.
    No, they clearly are dealing different with super-human beings, you can pretend otherwise all you want.

Because Bruce cares about things being done right,
    oh for pete's sake dude, just say you don't have an argument or just drop it, this is embarrassing.
    The show also says that her emotional state impacts the transformation. But, who cares about that? I mean they only said that in the first Episode.
    You... without knowing, you are giving an example of another plot hole in the show that i missed? that hilarious(sadly, only work if we take your headcanon that the inhibitor doesn't work as truth).

The first episode establish anger and fear can cause the transformation, and she does not transform when her life is in danger in that situation, WHEN SHE WAS NOT DRUNK, completely breaking the canon their made.
    Fact 3 isn't a fact. And they had to do something to with Chadwick's death. I have yet to see Wankanda forever, so I cannot say.
    No its a fact, T'chala is a super human being and was the only one that died by a super secret unknown virus while they were not quickly enough to find the cure, and they could have freeze him until they find the cure.

Yes, they have to do something with the actor death, either recast him or give him an actual meaningful and heroic death, but that would require effort and good writing that you would probably claim it would make the move bloated or worse, hilarious.
    Fact 1 isn't a fact. It is called a inhibitor, all it needs to do is suppress to a certain level; we don't know if it fully negates.
    It is a fact, the inhibitor stop the transformation, we know that, they establish it, the bit about "we don't fully know" is your making up
    Fact 2 is a fact until the last sentence.
    ITs not? she had one ready for her when she got out? lul.

Which is objectively worse than what we got.
    Now you are making objective claims without giving any fact or proof of that.

why, if, they fleshed out more the story to make more sense and cohesive would make the show worse? How the show having less holes and contrived bullshit would make the show "shittier"?

You want super hero movies even more dumb and nonsensical? you just want to see the pew pew and pretty lights? i mean that sok, but you get a low quality product like phase 4 had. Shows rushed(See: Echo), bad writen or outright bad.

Not every detail needs in depth explanation. You are arguing the show is badly written, but you want a show that would be objectively worse.
    Having then explanation of why things happens does not make the show objectively worse, no matter how many times you say it

You know what is objectively true? that was an objectively bad written show, and you are using headcanon.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know that damage control wasn't making a list to take action against her? Do you know she got pardoned? Did you ever stop to consider that maybe intelligencia tipped damage control off? Or that the award show full of rich and high profile people required DC to do something versus a empty parking lot?
    Yes, we don't know all of that, because the show don't tell us, show to us or even mention about it, its bad written and you keep proving my point without knowing.

Its the classic, don't think, just consume, its over, get ready for another one

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we don't know all of that, because the show don't tell us, show to us or even mention it, its bad written and you keep proving my point without knowing.
    We never know that stuff though. All of the MCU would be badly written according to your argument. Do you consider that to be the case?

At the end the show does say it was a criminal conspiracy against her. So there is at least a blanket "Intelligencia was causing all of that". That isn't even bad writing for a evil group to pulling strings to get the system to turn on someone. It is a common trope and if it was the mafia doing I if you would even be complaining right now.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2023-01-08 at 02:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry never saw one, maybe because im not in the superior country of US
    I never saw one isn't an argument. There are several near me, and even those that do not have 100% view of everything in them.

No, they clearly are dealing different with super-human beings, you can pretend otherwise all you want.
    There is no reason to assume that the process for laws would change.

oh for pete's sake dude, just say you don't have an argument or just drop it, this is embarrassing.
    Just because you can't read doesn't make this statement of yours true.

You... without knowing, you are giving an example of another plot hole in the show that i missed? that hilarious(sadly, only work if we take your headcanon that the inhibitor doesn't work as truth).

The first episode establish anger and fear can cause the transformation, and she does not transform when her life is in danger in that situation, WHEN SHE WAS NOT DRUNK, completely breaking the canon their made.
    Because that isn't how the transformation ever been shown to work? I mean Bruce didn't change until after he hit the ground in the Incredible Hulk. It isn't "You get angry, you always change." Also, Avengers "That's my secret, Cap. I am always angry." So, it isn't a plot hole at all, it is in line with what was set up in Phase 1.

No its a fact, T'chala is a super human being and was the only one that died by a super secret unknown virus while they were not quickly enough to find the cure, and they could have freeze him until they find the cure.

Yes, they have to do something with the actor death, either recast him or give him an actual meaningful and heroic death, but that would require effort and good writing that you would probably claim it would make the move bloated or worse, hilarious.
    Again, I haven't seen the movie, so I cannot comment.

It is a fact, the inhibitor stop the transformation, we know that, they establish it, the bit about "we don't fully know" is your making up
    Yes, which doesn't require full negation to do. All it has to do is ... get this ... make it harder for her to transform. Seriously, where did it say this negates transformation, because the thing literally says "Inhibits." While it could be full negation, we aren't told that. Isn't that your problem with the series, that we aren't told stuff?

ITs not? she had one ready for her when she got out? lul.
    Doesn't mean it was "made in a day." Just they had one for her. Seriously, it is funny you think you have a point here. You are making shit up.

Now you are making objective claims without giving any fact or proof of that.
    Thanks for proving you don't read.

why, if, they fleshed out more the story to make more sense and cohesive would make the show worse? How the show having less holes and contrived bullshit would make the show "shittier"?
    Oh it would, but what you are asking for doesn't flesh out the story or make it more cohesive. It does the exact opposite of that.

You want super hero movies even more dumb and nonsensical? you just want to see the pew pew and pretty lights? i mean that sok, but you get a low quality product like phase 4 had. Shows rushed(See: Echo), bad writen or outright bad.
    No, but you do. You are arguing for unnecessary details to be explained. You aren't asking for the story to get fleshed out. Where the inhibitor came from is not needed in the story, just its existence. And the fact Bruce was working on one is the only thing most viewers and people need. I don't care where this specific one came from any more than I needed to know how Hammer started trying to build an Iron Man suit in Iron Man 2 or how Black Panther got his powers in Civil War. Getting an explanation for that would not make either of those movies "better."

Having then explanation of why things happens does not make the show objectively worse, no matter how many times you say it

You know what is objectively true? that was an objectively bad written show, and you are using headcanon.
    You are wanting detailed explanations for things not hugely important to the plot. So, yes, you are objectively wanting worse writing but convinced yourself it is better because you want shit.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 02:20 AM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason to assume that the process for laws would change.
    So, if you so well versed in the Us legal system where is the part that says super human criminals that destroyed half a city killed countless of people need to be "legally authorized" to have an inhibitor to shut down their powers when its a matter of public secutiy? go on, i will wait.

Just because you can't read doesn't make this statement of yours true.
    You can try to attack me all you want, that doesn't make your arguments better

Because that isn't how the transformation ever been shown to work?
    That is ltierally the only thing they show how the transformation work

Again, first episode dude, they establish this in the very first episode. You saw it, or claim you do, you should know about it. There is also other hulk movies, that you can check out.

This reeks of Doctor strange 2. "america xaves powers triggers when she feel danger/is afraid, excep the numerous of times she felt danger and almost died and it didn't trigger" contrived bs plot

Yes, which doesn't require full negation to do.
    YOU ARE ASSUMING THEN DON'T FULLY NEGATE IT

WHERE in the show they hint or say that? You are making the show for the, and not realizing how bad the writing was..

Bu hey, if they say that in the show "this is just a prototype, it may have different outcomes depending on who use it, so take care" when they released her, would make the shot shitter, yeah sure, give me a break

Doesn't mean it was "made in a day." Just they had one for her. Seriously, it is funny you think you have a point here. You are making shit up.

Read again? ->
    I said they HAD one in a day. Who is the not reading?

Oh it would, but what you are asking for doesn't flesh out the story or make it more cohesive. It does the exact opposite of that.
    Because...? care to elaborate more on that? noooo? i figure it much

No, but you do. You are arguing for unnecessary details to be explained.
    Again, you think is unecessary. because:
    I don't care
    Yes a lot of things boils down to this, you don't care about stuff, therefore you deem then unnecessary, and try to call me out for saying they are.

Case closed.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, if you so well versed in the Us legal system where is the part that says super human criminals that destroyed half a city killed countless of people need to be "legally authorized" to have an inhibitor to shut down their powers when its a matter of public secutiy? go on, i will wait.
    Yes, because that's how punishments works. You cannot just make up a punishment for someone. Seriously, what is this crap?

Punishments require authorization. In Civil War, Cap's side was punished based on what was outlined in the Accords. Tony confirms this on the Raft. This is like "Why didn't they do this?" my response is "Because to do that requires legal authorization and we are never shown that happening without it." Again, you seem to have problems when things aren't explained to you, but here, you are whining when they literally show you the authorization of the inhibitor twice in the series for you.

You can try to attack me all you want, that doesn't make your arguments better
    Given your complete misunderstanding of them, you can't say this.

That is ltierally the only thing they show how the transformation work

Again, first episode dude, they establish this in the very first episode. You saw it, or claim you do, you should know about it. There is also other hulk movies, that you can check out.

This reeks of Doctor strange 2. "america xaves powers triggers when she feel danger/is afraid, excep the numerous of times she felt danger and almost died and it didn't trigger" contrived bs plot
    And we are shown in movies Bruce not changing immediately when his life was in danger. Yes, Episode 1 told us triggers; not absolute statements. We are told that when your life is in danger, you can change. You took that as "You will change always when your life is in danger." despite prior content proving that isn't true. Bruce doesn't always change when his life is endangered, so why would you think Jen should?

We are literally shown America in the first scene of the movie afraid without her powers activating meaning there is likely more than just being afraid that triggers it. I mean the ending of the movie is learning to control her powers and it is implied people can control it. Seriously, do you not pay attention?

YOU ARE ASSUMING THEN DON'T FULLY NEGATE IT

WHERE in the show they hint or say that? You are making the show for the, and not realizing how bad the writing was..

Bu hey, if they say that in the show "this is just a prototype, it may have different outcomes depending on who use it, so take care" when they released her, would make the shot shitter, yeah sure, give me a break
    NO, I AM NOT ASSUMING THAT. I am assuming it suppresses the powers making it more difficult to transform. I am saying it is possible we don't have a full negation because the show doesn't tell us that.

Also, holy crap, you don't tell someone who was arrested the thing holding them may not work. You want them to think it works as you say period. Seriously, that would be absolutely dogcrap tier writing to have a character tell anyone that in this story. The only other way to get that is to have random side characters say the line for the audience, and that is craptastic writing too.

I said they HAD one in a day. Who is the not reading?
    Still you. And given you are arguing no one else could have made one, come on.

This is still shit, because you are assuming it has to be individually made or design or whatever ... where the hell did you get that?

Because...? care to elaborate more on that? noooo? i figure it much
    Because it is irrelevant to the plot. I have said this numerous times.

Yes a lot of things boils down to this, you don't care about stuff, therefore you deem then unnecessary, and try to call me out for saying they are.

Case closed.
    How the inhibitor came to be is unneeded for the plot. How does knowing exactly where it came from improve the plot at all? All you said "This is hugely important to the overall story!" So, was Black Panther, a character hinted at in Phase 1; but, we got no information about how his powers work or how exactly he suit works until his own movie. Hawkeye appeared in the first Thor movie for a cameo, but we get no reason why this random SHIELD guy grabbed a bow instead of a gun to take down an intruder.

Having the fallout from the parking garage covered would just end up duplicating the story we already have. There is no reason to do the same exact plot point twice. And there are reasons to accept that any fallout was covered up and not needed to know. While the one where she destroys a wall was at an award show, where people were paying attention specifically to her. Added that in the parking garage, anyone who would be watching that would see that she is defending a client of hers and assume that she was defending him while the award show doesn't have anything that someone could see that would mitigate her actions.

I mean seriously, getting an explanation for the things you are asking for adds nothing to the plot, just makes you happy. If it does nothing for the plot, it is unneeded bloat. You want bloat, therefore you want worse stories. I have explained this to you and your only response is "nuh uh!"

And you are right, the case is closed. You failed to prove your argument. Not once have you given any explanation on how your changes actually improve the story. All you have done is whine your hand wasn't held with explanations.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-08 at 03:21 AM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because that's how punishments works. You cannot just make up a punishment for someone. Seriously, what is this crap?
    So, nothing, gotcha.
    And we are shown in movies Bruce not changing immediately when his life was in danger.
    Yes, like when the ship in the first avengers movie exploded and he transformed, you know, when is life is in danger. /s

You also ignored how many years Bruce had to struggle to partially control that, you know, showed in 2008 movie? but why would you care about consistency and a cohesive writing right? you already said you don't, so who care about what transform a hulk right? it doesn't matter to the story!

We are literally shown America in the first scene of the movie afraid without her powers activating meaning there is likely more than just being afraid that triggers it. I mean the ending of the movie is learning to control her powers and it is implied people can control it. Seriously, do you not pay attention?
    So you didn't paid attention to that either hum? that is at least consistent.

NO, I AM NOT ASSUMING THAT. I am assuming it suppresses the powers making it more difficult to transform. I am saying it is possible we don't have a full negation because the show doesn't tell us that.
    "im not assuming, im assuming"

the show don't tell us, exactly the point of bad writing, a good writing show would make those things clear

This is still shit, because you are assuming it has to be individually made ... where the hell did you get that?
    The first episode? when He literally says that his was calibrated for him and needed months to do one for Jen?

Because it is irrelevant to the plot. I have said this numerous times.
    Stating that over and over doesn't make true, elaborate why its not relevant when we have an inhibitor coming up more than once in the show and how his functions can alter the MCU as a whole
    How the inhibitor came to be is unneeded for the plot.
    They just make one of the most OP tech items in the MCU, that can stop the hulk from coming out, that directly would affect the dynamic of the MCU and throw in like it was nothing, don't explain why Blonsky is not using all the time, and you are telling me its irrelevant to the plot (that half of it revolves around the case of the Abomination getting out of prison) and should be ignored? Should not be addressed?

This is just a lazy writing mechanic, to keep the plotting going , that they didn't realize how massive it is. Expect this shit to be completely ignored in later movies/shows because is basically a macguffin

How does knowing exactly where it came from improve the plot at all?
    Because its more important information, it helps worldbuilding, it enhance the narrative making more believable of why something so strong would exist in the MCU, why theya re not using in super-criminals more, why they didn't use on titania, yada yada

but again, you already said you don't care about all of this and said it would make shittier.

All you said "This is hugely important to the overall story!"
    Important? yes, hugely? no, but its what you do when you write, you give context, you make things cohesive that they work with each other without conflicting with things you established or already established. When you don't do that, that is exactly my claim: bad writing.

They make so that Blonsky only use his inhibitor when he leave, but not when he is incarcerated, when he would obviously be... But why? because Shang-chi show him there fighting with Wong, they could have come up with any excuse to explain that event, but what they do? fucking nothing.

Like i said, HOW in the ass Wong teleported Blonsky from his cell and there was no camera footage in his cell area? How the government didn't knew He was out and transform? Those bits are relevant to the plot because that is 1/3 of the show.

But you are telling me nothing of this matter, and if they had their time to flesh this out, write some decent reasons of why he did, how Wong did, so she could explain and win the case in a definitive matter, that would make the show shitter, yeah, sure.

And you are right, the case is closed. You failed to prove your argument. Not once have you given any explanation on how your changes actually improve the story. All you have done is whine your hand wasn't held with explanations.
    Literally putting your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes sayings "you failed at everything nnananana"

15+ Year Old Account
    the show don't tell us, exactly the point of bad writing, a good writing show would make those things clear
    So what MCU films or show do you consider good writing? There has always been details left unanswered and things that were not clear. If they took the time to explain every detail and how it was possible, like wong breaking a prisoner out, there would be no action or excitement on the show. It doesn't even matter for anything. A guard could have been paid off, they could have not cared until the media got wind, or any number of reasons. We don't need to know for it to be good writing.

Even someone like Tolkien didn't explain every last detail and he was a master at world building. They are never shown to use the bathroom though they eat. Does that mean they don't? Is it bad writing because you didn't get that detail? But lets not derail the topic with Tolkien. I just used it because I know you are a fan of his work from another thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    So what MCU films or show do you consider good writing? There has always been details left unanswered and things that were not clear. If they took the time to explain every detail and how it was possible, like wong breaking a prisoner out, there would be no action or excitement on the show.
    Open your eyes, the show barely had excitement or action, it would not take time from the show at all.
    It doesn't even matter for anything. A guard could have been paid off, they could have not cared until the media got wind, or any number of reasons. We don't need to know for it to be good writing.
    Waow a guard being paid off? that sounds like some exciting stuff they could have put in the lawyer show hum? but alas.

Even someone like Tolkien didn't explain every last detail and he was a master at world building. They are never shown to use the bathroom though they eat.
    That is some rly bs arguments and examples right here. This is not the same thing and you know it.

this might be mentioning it a bit late, but.... things like "company car" do exist. like... you get a use of a fancy car because you have to present a certain image to clients, but its not your car, its a company car and you only get to use it as long as you work for the company. its in the same vein as "business expenses" which apply to business dinners, etc... something that even Jen brings up once.

I have a LOT of issues with how she is presented as far as her lawyer abilities go, but... I'm also convinced that its intentional to show that she is not as good as she hopes she is and its part of the source of her insecurities. since Hollywood courts aside, every other lawyer is shown to be more competent and more prepared than she is, so it has GOT to be deliberate since they CAN create illusion of competence when they want to (complete disregard of how courts actualy work aside)

P.S. I think its a failure of whatever school systems some of the posters here went to that they require to be spoon fed everything and cannot read into context clues at all. like everything has to be chewed up and painstakingly overexplained or its a plot hole. its kinda sad, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Open your eyes, the show barely had excitement or action, it would not take time from the show at all. Waow a guard being paid off? that sounds like some exciting stuff they could have put in the lawyer show hum? but alas. That is some rly bs arguments and examples right here. This is not the same thing and you know it.
    Every addition takes away. The show had a set runtime and episode count. It is the same argument and example. You are asking for details of things to be explained and saying the lack of an explanation is bad writing. The things you are asking for are not critical to the story being told.

Why is how Damage Control, who is using Stark tech, obtained an inhibitor important? Why is how Abomination going unnoticed important? Why is it important to how victims of random super hero violence are compensated or prosecuted? You keep saying it is bad writing to not mention things that are not important at all. Can you explain why it is critical for the things to be talked about?

You won't even mention if you consider the rest of the MCU to be bad writing as well. You know the things that also don't do what you ask for.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    this might be mentioning it a bit late, but.... things like "company car" do exist. like... you get a use of a fancy car because you have to present a certain image to clients, but its not your car, its a company car and you only get to use it as long as you work for the company. its in the same vein as "business expenses" which apply to business dinners, etc... something that even Jen brings up once.
    Cute, but they don't mention its a company car, she said it cost her the money when it gets destroyed. Again assuming things because the writers didn't though about it. This is not an information that would be "spoon feed" is an piece that make difference in the narrative because her finacial situation is brought up alter when she leave her house when she should have enough to be there for a few days.

They need her to get be in her family place so her friend could get the embarrassing video, we know that, but without the context is a contriving and convenient macguffing. She need to be in her family house so the plot don't go forward, despite they could ahve brought it up in other way.

I have a LOT of issues with how she is presented as far as her lawyer abilities go, but... I'm also convinced that its intentional to show that she is not as good as she hopes she is and its part of the source of her insecurities. since Hollywood courts aside, every other lawyer is shown to be more competent and more prepared than she is, so it has GOT to be deliberate since they CAN create illusion of competence when they want to (complete disregard of how courts actualy work aside)
    Or, because the show writers itself, confirmed they didn't knew how to writer a layer show

P.S. I think its a failure of whatever school systems some of the posters here went to that they require to be spoon fed everything and cannot read into context clues at all. like everything has to be chewed up and painstakingly overexplained or its a plot hole. its kinda sad, really.
    Lets not pretend you are not talking about me with this veiled attack to the "school system" but no, this is not about "spoon fed" or overexplained plot, is about you having a story that make sense and is well done and satisfying.

Which snob thinking like this you have bad and braindead content that is regurgitated in streams by the dozen and immediately forgotten so you can watch the new ones. Cause this is what She-hulk was, braindead content that keep you entertained until something else drops.

And don't get me wrong it, entertained me(even people pointless trying to defend entertain me), its silly fun show, i watched two times, could watch a third with no problem, the actress did a good job, but doesn't change the fact it was not well done, had some bullshit and it could have being much better. This reflect with the audience/public reception.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    That is a good point since she was hired specifically to be a walking billboard by the law firm. She had to be She-Hulk for cases and clients to promote the law firm. Her skill didn't even seem to matter much to the firm. Though maybe they could have thrown in a montage of "case closed" to make her skill come across better. To be fair the Netflix shows were light on lawyering from the actual lawyers as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Cute, but they don't mention its a company car, she said it cost her the money when it gets destroyed. Again assuming things because the writers didn't though about it. This is not an information that would be "spoon feed" is an piece that make difference in the narrative because her finacial situation is brought up alter when she leave her house when she should have enough to be there for a few days.
    On the news it talks about how a neighbor feels uncomfortable living next door to an unstable super being. It is entirely possible she was forced out by the landlord or didn't want to put up with the media hanging out below her window. At her parents house they can keep them further away because of the yard gives private property that they control. This really isn't a weak point of the story. No Job. No one taking her application. A perceived threat. Media stalking her.

She also doesn't need to be living at her families house to have her friend get an embarrassing video. The show already established she hangs out there and has dinner. The friend easily could have been invited over and seen it then. This is a case of your dislike for the show making malice out of nothing.

Except normal people would understand that laws in a fictional universe with fictional super-human beings are different and individuals that destroy half a city murdering countless of people by their power would be dealt different than common robbers. The same laws would not apply, we already know the world was changing to deal with super-human beings like with the sokovia accords, its bogus that you think they would work exactly the same while dealing with the fucking abomination.
    Why wouldn't they?

Unless you are suggesting that in the MCU they just universally decided that basic human rights don't apply to super powered beings? Which I 1000% guarantee you would straight up not go over well AT ALL. Like, entire comic book franchises and story arc's exist to explicitly point out why something like that is BAD in all sorts of ways.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it hilarious that he is soooooo freaking obsessed with how "They threw Jen in the prison for supers" is bad writing, yet never once comments on the fact that somehow there was a full Damage Control SWAT team literally deployed and waiting for her after she hulks out for approximately 40 seconds. Like, come on? The 911 operators would barely have had time to pick up the first emergency call by time she smashed through the wall to chase the guy. So why the hell was DC already there and waiting? You wouldn't even get that kind of response time if they were hosting the gala event across the street from the freaking damage control building....... THAT is bad writing. Throwing a super in a super prison isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Why wouldn't they?

Unless you are suggesting that in the MCU they just universally decided that basic human rights don't apply to super powered beings? Which I 1000% guarantee you would straight up not go over well AT ALL. Like, entire comic book franchises and story arc's exist to explicitly point out why something like that is BAD in all sorts of ways.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it hilarious that he is soooooo freaking obsessed with how "They threw Jen in the prison for supers" is bad writing, yet never once comments on the fact that somehow there was a full Damage Control SWAT team literally deployed and waiting for her after she hulks out for approximately 40 seconds. Like, come on? The 911 operators would barely have had time to pick up the first emergency call by time she smashed through the wall to chase the guy. So why the hell was DC already there and waiting? You wouldn't even get that kind of response time if they were hosting the gala event across the street from the freaking damage control building....... THAT is bad writing. Throwing a super in a super prison isn't.
    I assumed that the same people that set up the video to roll in hopes of infuriating Jen enough to Hulk out and smash the screens, were the people who called damage control in advance. anonymous tip and all.