7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that Mabye your just wrong about stuff and people quote and correct you both to have a discussion about it and so other people reading the forum won’t be misinformed by your incorrect statements?
    I will not even ask if the idea that maybe, you are wrong and your echo chamber is as well, ever crossed your mind cause i know when someone is so full of themselves they don't stop to think about it, especially when there is other who think the same.

And its rich coming from you that "people want a conversation", Yyou just proved yourself people want to be right and prove others wrong, seeking validation. And get a grip, people can see the things we talk about and think on themselves, they can see she-hulk and they will know its a bad written without people lying or trying to fix the show with headcanon.

Your just wrong about a ton of stuff and incredibly confident in being wrong.
    Pot meet kettle

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I will not even ask if the idea that maybe, you are wrong and your echo chamber is as well, ever crossed your mind cause i know when someone is so full of themselves they don't stop to think about it, especially when there is other who think the same.
    mate my recent post in this thread is a short back and forth about how the MCU hit it big by targeting non comic fans which got push back by a couple of the same people replying to you and a single post about how the abomination should have been tested on since the 2008 movie.

Im not part of what ever echo camber your making up to feed your victim complex.

And its rich coming from you that "people want a conversation", Yyou just proved yourself people want to be right and prove others wrong, seeking validation. And get a grip, people can see the things we talk about and think on themselves, they can see she-hulk and they will know its a bad written without people lying or trying to fix the show with headcanon.
    your right on one thing I don’t want a conversation but others in the thread clearly do though it’s a pointless endeavour.

I’m just correcting you and as you said people can see what is being said and think for them selfs, though that notion clearly upsets you as your now whining about it.

Pot meet kettle
    one could only wish.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2023-01-12 at 06:20 AM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Im not part of what ever echo camber
    By your own words you are here so "other people reading the forum won’t be misinformed by incorrect statements", Where are you when people were making shit up on their headcanons to explain away the bad writing of the show? nowhere to be found, you don't call then out by bring up incorrect statements, since the show never confirmed that, and is at best a wet dream of assumption? seems like you are selective hum?

Rly, what i said was just three alternative options that make her motivations look DUMB, because the movie is bad in giving her decent motivations. First two is obviously meant to be joke remarks, because they as valid as they could be, are ignored in the context of the movie, because she want exact the same looking kids.
    But her goal still is to kill off their Wanda and assume, when she could go into one that their Wanda died.

There is no "incorrect statements". Its just to show how the first draft made much more sense, Nightmare controlling her into thinking her kids where in danger, and she need to cross the multiverse and save then.Cause if you look are the movie logic, is fucked, what if spagethi monster catch America at the beginning, what now? how she bring America into her universe? can she travel other things but not herself? America said Wanda was going after her for a while across the multiverse, so? why she didn't bring her kids to her? Does spaghetti monster can travel America to Wanda universe, but can't put Wanda in one she wants or bring her kids?? what are the logistics here?

Movie is dumb, it have bad writing just like she-hulk with those "unexplained" plots that people love it or don't care.

Cause if you look are the movie logic, is fucked, what if spagethi monster catch America at the beginning, what now? how she bring America into her universe? can she travel other things but not herself? America said Wanda was going after her for a while across the multiverse, so? why she didn't bring her kids to her? Does spaghetti monster can travel America to Wanda universe, but can't put Wanda in one she wants or bring her kids?? what are the logistics here?
    Wanda CAN'T multiverse travel herself without America's power (this is explicitly stated in the movie).
    Wanda CAN summon something which CAN though (this is explicitly stated in the movie).
    If it catches her, the summoned monster can force America to travel to Wanda (this is explicitly suggested in the movie).
    The summoned monster can't bring Wanda's kids to her from another multiverse or take Wanda to one because it doesn't have the ability to move other things across multiverses, only itself. (this is literal basic logical progression derived from the first 3 points mentioned.)

Wow, that was hard. Took me all of like 5 seconds to break that down.......

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Wanda CAN'T multiverse travel herself without America's power (this is explicitly stated in the movie).
    Wanda CAN summon something which CAN though (this is explicitly stated in the movie).
    She can summon something that can travel the multiverse, and this thing can't travel the multiverse taking someone with then, so, how can the creature bring America do her?

If it catches her, the summoned monster can force America to travel to Wanda (this is explicitly suggested in the movie).
    No...? Its explicit established that Wanda or strange, have to suck up her power themselves so they can control the power.

If she could just force America to travel to whatever place she want with the monster, there is no reason to suck her power and kill her in the first place. oh my gosh.

Wow, that was hard. Took me all of like 5 seconds to break that down.......
    Waow, maybe take more time, and think about it, before you write, so you could understand how it is bullshit either way.

We can spend a lot of time talking how much shit like this there is that movie, but we already have plenty of shit on she-hulk in our plates.

No...? Its explicit established that Wanda or strange, have to suck up her power themselves so they can control the power.
    If she could just force America to travel to whatever place she want with the monster, there is no reason to suck her power and kill her in the first place. oh my gosh.
    What?

America has the power, but she hasn't mastered it, and can't fully control it. Wanda wants America so she can take the power, and use it herself. Why would she rely on a roundabout method like using the monster to control America, when she can just take the power directly and do whatever she wants with it? Strange (the alternate universe one) only considered taking the power as a means of preventing Wanda from getting it.

Your suggestion she just have the monster manipulate America instead of taking the power and doing it herself is like saying that holding someone at gunpoint and demanding they drive you somewhere would be a better option than taking their keys and driving there themselves. Which is ridiculous. Why bother dealing with an unnecessary element of unpredictability if you don't have to?

7+ Year Old Account
    What?

America has the power, but she hasn't mastered it, and can't fully control it. Wanda wants America so she can take the power, and use it herself.
    Right, so, how can she force America to her own universe....? they are in different universes, Wanda can't travel, and America can't as well because she don't control where to go, how we fix this narrative problem? we don't answer, don't think about it, just see the action and forget about it.
    Your suggestion
    ????

Its your suggestion:

If they could force America to travel to Wanda, why they could not force America to open a portal to not-her kids instead of killing her?

Your suggestion she just have the monster manipulate America instead of taking the power and doing it herself is like saying that holding someone at gunpoint and demanding they drive you somewhere would be a better option than taking their keys and driving there themselves. Which is ridiculous. Why bother dealing with an unnecessary element of unpredictability if you don't have to?
    You are suggesting that...its better to shot the gun in her head than keep her at gunpoint? and you think its ridiculous to keep a kid alive? that went dark

Plus, gonna throw another one at you cause its funny to see people coming up with those mental gymnastics to explain the bullshit, and you already went dark anyway:

America is the only one in the universe (how? is that even possible? dunno keep going), there is no other like her, the show makes look like she is the only one who can travel trough the multiverse. Movie also establish that taking her power kills her. Why the fuck Defender Strange just didn't straight up kill her in the first act instead of taking her power?? Why he thinks he can take her power quickly when there is a spaghetti monster trying to kill then, instead of killing her quickly and making sure Wanda never get this power? Taking the power for himself kills her but stills is dangerous because Wanda could still take the power from him.

Why Wong suggest the same thing as well? "Strange take America's power!" HOW? when Wanda is spending HOURS trying to take America power??? It is quickly for Strange but slower for Wanda for some reason? If taking her power kill her anyway, why not just kill her?

Dude we can also talk about so much more like the "incursion" and how poorly handled it is, but that is material for the movie thread or the marvel thread. I'm just showing how similar the bullshit it is in phase 4, you don't question/think, you just consume and move on.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    By your own words you are here so "other people reading the forum won’t be misinformed by incorrect statements", Where are you when people were making shit up on their headcanons to explain away the bad writing of the show? nowhere to be found, you don't call then out by bring up incorrect statements, since the show never confirmed that, and is at best a wet dream of assumption? seems like you are selective hum?

Rly, what i said was just three alternative options that make her motivations look DUMB, because the movie is bad in giving her decent motivations. First two is obviously meant to be joke remarks, because they as valid as they could be, are ignored in the context of the movie, because she want exact the same looking kids.
    But her goal still is to kill off their Wanda and assume, when she could go into one that their Wanda died.

There is no "incorrect statements". Its just to show how the first draft made much more sense, Nightmare controlling her into thinking her kids where in danger, and she need to cross the multiverse and save then.Cause if you look are the movie logic, is fucked, what if spagethi monster catch America at the beginning, what now? how she bring America into her universe? can she travel other things but not herself? America said Wanda was going after her for a while across the multiverse, so? why she didn't bring her kids to her? Does spaghetti monster can travel America to Wanda universe, but can't put Wanda in one she wants or bring her kids?? what are the logistics here?

Movie is dumb, it have bad writing just like she-hulk with those "unexplained" plots that people love it or don't care.
    So, the first draft was a rehash of the first movie essentially? The antagonist you spend most of the movie against is being corrupted by the real antagonist that comes out in the third act. Nah, I rather just have what we got.

The movie is dumb, but why do you basically want a repeat of the first movie with minor changes?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    So, the first draft was a rehash of the first movie essentially? The antagonist you spend most of the movie against is being corrupted by the real antagonist that comes out in the third act. Nah, I rather just have what we got.

The movie is dumb, but why do you basically want a repeat of the first movie with minor changes?
    I rather get a good/decent movie instead. If the first draft was the good movie, i rather that than something dumb just because is different.

The new/different could have worked, if it was better done, if they had more time to work on the story/script, but the way it came out, just like she hulk and thor, was piss

7+ Year Old Account
    I rather get a good/decent movie instead. If the first draft was the good movie, i rather that than something dumb just because is different.

The new/different could have worked, if it was better done, if they had more time to work on the story/script, but the way it came out, just like she hulk and thor, was piss
    The first script being essentially the same movie as the first one is bad, in fact, worse than what we got because it is predictable garbage. Your complaints about Multiverse are: You don't like that Wanda was corrupted by a book, Wanda making a dumb decision, you don't like that Wanda wasn't defeated by Strange, etc ... And you complaints about She-hulk and Love and Thunder fall in the same vein. They are bad more because you didn't like them rather than their actual faults.

I am sorry, but just because the movie didn't do what you would have preferred doesn't make them poorly written. That doesn't mean they are well written, it is just that what you are complaining about is more your about your personal preferences than actual faults. Your complaints make sense if you add "I didn't like that ..." in front of it, they are clear opinions, not objective flaws.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    No risk of the prisoner escaping if you have her power. No risk of someone stealing that power from you. No risk of being betrayed. You seriously don't understand why someone would want the ability to do something rather then relying on a subordinate? Have you never heard the phrase if you want something done right do it yourself?

The things you keep claiming are plot inconsistencies continually are just your own dislike and not understanding situations.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No risk of the prisoner escaping if you have her power. No risk of someone stealing that power from you. No risk of being betrayed. You seriously don't understand why someone would want the ability to do something rather then relying on a subordinate? Have you never heard the phrase if you want something done right do it yourself?

The things you keep claiming are plot inconsistencies continually are just your own dislike and not understanding situations.
    He thinks characters making dumb decisions are plot inconsistencies. He must hate horror movies, especially slasher ones.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    The first script being essentially the same movie as the first one is bad, in fact, worse than what we got because it is predictable garbage.
    I mean, i rather eat pizza at home, even if i already eat that this week, than go out in eat dogshit from a trashcan. Im sure that is not predicable but its still going to be bad. But what can i say you have your on low taste in movies and shows i guess.
    Your complaints about Multiverse are
    You didn't understood shit about "my complaints". You are making shit up, i never, once, complained that Wanda wasn't defeated by Strange, i stated a fact that she indeed wasn't.

Those shows and movies are bad and have bad writing, its also a fact.

I am sorry, but just because the movie didn't do what you would have preferred doesn't make them poorly written. That doesn't mean they are well written, it is just that what you are complaining about is more your about your personal preferences than actual faults. Your complaints make sense if you add "I didn't like that ..." in front of it, they are clear opinions, not objective flaws.
    "those shows/movies are bad and have bad writing, but not the things you said, they are bad because other things that i can't talk about it"

Also, very hypocrite to say about "opinions" and "facts" when you in the beginning, said if they followed the original script the movie would be bad, as you said "predictable garbage". Like any movie that is predictable is automatically bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

No son, im not questioning if she should kill her or not, the point is, it seems at first that Wand does not want to kill America, and its only doing this because there is no other choice, If she could travel the multiverse without killing her, another kid, she would, hell she could use as bargain. And She is a powerful witch with the darkhold, there is no such risks of what you said. The point is, CAN SHE force her to open a portal? because that is the only way to bring her.

Risks by risks, Strange should have killed America anyway so there is no risks, its dumb as fuck, but its funny when people come up with nonsense like this to pretend its totally makes sense
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-01-12 at 01:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "those shows/movies are bad and have bad writing, but not the things you said, they are bad because other things that i can't talk about it"

Also, very hypocrite to say about "opinions" and "facts" when you in the beginning, said if they followed the original script the movie would be bad, as you said "predictable garbage". Like any movie that is predictable is automatically bad.
    "Pizza is bad for you, but it isn't bad for you because it is a circle." There is no need for me to go through anything besides proving that pizza being a circle isn't why it is bad. Seriously, this is a nonsense attempt at an argument. I don't need to give a reason (despite giving you 2 for She-hulk) to explain why you are wrong in your stance. You complain about fictional fallacies others use, but have zero problems with garbage tier argument tactics.

I understand your complaints better than you do. And yes, you did. You complained that Strange was overshadowed by America because America beat Wanda. Do you not even remember the things you post now? Seriously, that's the only conclusion from that series of posts of yours.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-12 at 01:08 PM.
    –The Sith Code

Right, so, how can she force America to her own universe....? they are in different universes, Wanda can't travel, and America can't as well because she don't control where to go, how we fix this narrative problem? we don't answer, don't think about it, just see the action and forget about it.
    America can't control her power herself. That doesn't mean the summoned monster cant take control of her and force her to use it with much better success with it in control. Which is literally what it was in the process of doing when it almost had her in the opening scene.......

You are suggesting that...its better to shot the gun in her head than keep her at gunpoint? and you think its ridiculous to keep a kid alive? that went dark
    Let me re-phrase my original analogy:
    - America's power is a Car.
    - America currently has the Keys, but she isn't great at driving her car yet.
    - Wanda is a great driver, and wants to use the Car to go somewhere.

Which option makes more sense to someone in her situation:
    - Wanda Forces America to drive the Car where Wanda wants to go against her will
    or
    - Wanda Takes the Keys from America and drives the Car there herself

IF you honestly expect me to believe that the first option is superior to the second option (especially considering Wanda is only interested in America because she has the Car, because the Car is what she wants), you are nuts.

America is the only one in the universe (how? is that even possible? dunno keep going)
    America is like that because that's literally the backstory of the character in the entirety of the marvel universe. How is it possible? Ask the people who created the character, but I am pretty sure the answer is: Because she was born that way. She's "special" because she is the ONLY version of herself in the entire multiverse. There are no multiversal doubles of her. Asking why is about as pointless as asking why Kryptonians roid out after being exposed to different types of sunlight. They just do. She just is.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2023-01-12 at 01:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Pizza is bad for you, but it isn't bad for you because it is a circle." There is no need for me to go through anything besides proving that pizza being a circle isn't why it is bad? Seriously, this is a nonsense attempt at an argument.
    Finally snap it?

I understand your complaints better than you do. And yes, you did. You complained that Strange was overshadowed by America because America beat her. Do you not even remember the things you post now?
    All i said were facts, Strange was overshadowed in his own movie, and Wanda, the villain, was defeated by America. You can't be against that, but you need to be against what i say, and thats why i phrase like that - not saying it was good or bad - just to see the meltdown and desperation to "correct me"

7+ Year Old Account
    All i said were facts, Strange was overshadowed in his own movie, and Wanda, the villain, was defeated by America. You can't be against that, but you need to be against what i say, and thats why i phrase like that - not saying it was good or bad - just to see the meltdown and desperation to "correct me"
    Strange being "overshadowed" in his movie is literally not a fact. That 100% your opinion.

So, yes, you can be corrected on an opinion.

And I noticed you avoid the conclusion from those "facts"; that you would have rather Strange beat Wanda.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Risks by risks, Strange should have killed America anyway so there is no risks, its dumb as fuck, but its funny when people come up with nonsense like this to pretend its totally makes sense
    Son? Are you pretending to be more father now? Lol. Of course she can force her to open a portal, did you not watch the movie? Strange 616 should have killed her but didn't want to. It isn't dumb that he didn't because he was staying true to his character. There are plenty of situations like this in books and film but again that isn't bad writing. It is just you not liking the direction the story takes.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    America can't control her power herself. That doesn't mean the summoned monster cant take control of her and force her to use it with much better success with it in control.
    If she can do that, which is not hinted or established in no way shape or form, then there is no need to kill her, at all.

Which option makes more sense to someone in her situation:
    - Wanda Forces America to drive the Car where Wanda wants to go against her will
    or
    - Wanda Takes the Keys from America and drives the Car there herself
    you mean, Wanda take the keys, shot the kid in the head and throw her body over the car right? because that is what she is going to. Also, why do you think it would be harder to just control her? like, she would do just fine by bringing herself to wanda, movie does not imply its harder or worse, at least she have one less body in her count which the movie flip flop a lot if she is super evil or not super evil like when she could ahve killed wong and Strange many times.

America is like that because that's literally the backstory of the character in the entirety of the marvel universe. How is it possible? Ask the people who created the character, but I am pretty sure the answer is: Because she was born that way. She's "special" because she is the ONLY version of herself in the entire multiverse. There are no multiversal doubles of her. Asking why is about as pointless as asking why Kryptonians roid out after being exposed to different types of sunlight. They just do. She just is.
    I will answer with one even better: they retconned it, because they knew it was bullshit and it makes no sense with how new timelines and multiverses are born from it

funny isn't? there is variants of her in other stories and i think they were part of secret wars as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange being "overshadowed" in his movie is literally not a fact. That 100% your opinion.
    Nope its a fact, Wanda steal the movie, and i think the actress did a wonderfull job. Strange arc is literally a rehash from what they did to him before, he "not holding the knife, he already went trough that arc when he gave up the time stone and let other people save the world instead of himself. So, again, much shit to say about "re-doing" or "predictable" stuff hun?

And I noticed you avoid the conclusion from those "facts"; that you would have rather Strange beat Wanda.
    Hum, not rly, i would rather have then both team up and fight the bad guy, like it was intended.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-01-12 at 01:44 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mate I didn’t reply to any of your headcanon either as I don't care about head canon fights compared to people just missing what is explicitly covered in a movie/show, some of the stuff you said was wrong some of the stuff the people replying to you was wrong but I couldn’t care less about both sides fighting over assumptions.

If I wanted to be a contrarian or join an echo camber I’ve had pages and pages to do so, again your not a victim stop acting like one.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.