The Patient

Continuing to play after a false suspension is equal to pleading guilty.

So they say, 'just accept that you were collateral and wait the 30 days.'

The problem with this is fundamental. If you're falsely suspended and you know for certain that you are not guilty as charged, the process of playing afterwards is an admission to guilt. So even if you wait out your 30 days, who's to say it doesn't happen again? Yes its more convenient to just plead guilty and wait a month, but that's no different than being innocent of a crime in real life but pleading guilty for financial or time related reasons. Its an assault on your character, and that's something that should never be ignored, especially in an official capacity.

False accusations are no joke, whether in real life or in a virtual world, it breaks down the trust in the institution those accusations are made in for those who know them to be false.

This isn't a 'I quit' post nor telling anyone else to quit, just realize what it means in principle.

I don't think people care that much.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Tell me you got a ban without telling me you got a ban.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

There are all kinds of erroneous points here, not least of which is implying that activision is some kind of sentient entity that knows or cares whether you were either falsely accused or continue to play. If you enjoy the game and quit playing the only person you're harming is yourself.

The percentage of people this applies to is so tiny it will never have any discernible impact on activisions bottom line. Out of the tiny portion of people that are ever suspended from the game it's a fraction of a fraction that didn't deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post

The problem with this is fundamental. If you're falsely suspended and you know for certain that you are not guilty as charged, the process of playing afterwards is an admission to guilt. So even if you wait out your 30 days, who's to say it doesn't happen again? Yes its more convenient to just plead guilty and wait a month, but that's no different than being innocent of a crime in real life but pleading guilty for financial or time related reasons. Its an assault on your character, and that's something that should never be ignored, especially in an official capacity.

False accusations are no joke, whether in real life or in a virtual world, it breaks down the trust in the institution those accusations are made in for those who know them to be false.

This isn't a 'I quit' post nor telling anyone else to quit, just realize what it means in principle.
    Jesse, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo220 View Post
    Jesse, what the hell are you talking about?
    Its a disguised ban complaint thread. And like every single one of those the OP is really convinced he is innocent. Despite the chance of that being very small.

The only thing that would make this thread better is a GM posting his guilt. Sadly we won't get that on MMO-C
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

we don't care about your perfectly legitimate suspension

If you continue to play after the end of a suspension is equal to you wanting to play. No, it isn't equal to you actually being guilty - buying a new WoW license while you're suspended is.

This thread is most likely still going to be locked as you are treading on what is called, 'Forbidden Topics'. And I'm sorry, I still hold my belief that you if 100% think you are innocent, then you were surrounded by people not as innocent. You can get suspended for those actions by being in the same raid/dungeon as a seller as well currently taking people through. And if you truly believe you have a case, then, of course, appeal the action.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Man your gonna be the new version of that guy who made a ton of threads about how they were “wrongly banned” and changed the story each time aren’t you?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If you continue to play after the end of a suspension is equal to you wanting to play. No, it isn't equal to you actually being guilty - buying a new WoW license while you're suspended is.

This thread is most likely still going to be locked as you are treading on what is called, 'Forbidden Topics'. And I'm sorry, I still hold my belief that you if 100% think you are innocent, then you were surrounded by people not as innocent. You can get suspended for those actions by being in the same raid/dungeon as a seller as well currently taking people through. And if you truly believe you have a case, then, of course, appeal the action.
    Currently awaiting my 6th 'this decision is final' copy+paste response with pages of data input from myself. They refuse give you any information regarding what you've been suspended for outside of the initial response, which doesn't include anything but the blanket accusation. They don't even the accusation in the initial response but vaguely reference their ToS when they deny your appeals.

For anyone wondering wtf they are talking about:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...RMT-suspension

OP got banned and is proving here how incapable of following the rules they are - you cannot just reopen a thread when you were told to end the discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Tell me you got a ban without telling me you got a ban.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...RMT-suspension
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Nobody uses Online forums anymore.

Currently awaiting my 6th 'this decision is final' copy+paste response with pages of data input from myself. They refuse give you any information regarding what you've been suspended for outside of the initial response, which doesn't include anything but the blanket accusation. They don't even the accusation in the initial response but vaguely reference their ToS when they deny your appeals.
    Wait... 6th? You usually don't give you a further count than 4, after that, it is warnings about further actions to your account - or well, used to be I guess. And no, they don't have to give you any information as you have agreed to the terms, they just have to give a reason but as I said, if you are 100% innocent, then someone in your raid group or guild is a seller, for Blizzard blanket suspend quite brutally in connection with having done X content with a seller and buyer in the same group.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This isn't the place to discuss official Blizzard account actions or sanctions, as no one here can verify your claims, and nothing can be done constructively to discuss or debate them. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man