Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    the fact danuser has not been fired means shitheads are still running the wow team.
    Oh I agree, Dragonflight is going to continue the trend of kicking the lore while it's down with a few extra retcon sprinkes on top.

Fire this guy. I will take anyone from middle school and up as a replacement.

For those calling danuser to be fired, what would you rather have? also..no a middle schooler would not do better..

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Whoopdidoo all of 3 years? It's way too short to make any meaningful difference. Not that I really expected anything good from mr. Sylvanuser.
    You think 3 years is too short for any meaningful change? The real world has changed A LOT these past 2 years and 8 months lol.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they just confirmed that Thrall is Jesus? Since he was born during the opening of the Dark Portal and thats when we now suddenly starts counting the number of years?
    And somehow Lili is still 10 years old I bet.

how that guy has a job is beyond me. hes like gold finger but for poop cause anything he touches turnes to sh1t. poopfinger de-loozer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

This game (and especially story) won't be good until this guy is here.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    So they just confirmed that Thrall is Jesus? Since he was born during the opening of the Dark Portal and thats when we now suddenly starts counting the number of years?
    And somehow Lili is still 10 years old I bet.
    the Opening of the Dark portal is indeed the start of the counting, from the perspective of most humans/orcs in warcraft(and us, casue we need to have a date that sorta makes sense and Warcraft 1 is the best one, cause thats where warcraft started with the opening of the dark portal)

regarding lili, well they have been notoriously bad with child models(anduin was like the standard human child model for ages) despite being like 12-15 at certain points prior to him getting a new model.

Thanks for the information, it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    For those calling danuser to be fired, what would you rather have? also..no a middle schooler would not do better..
    At least a middle schooler would have imagination and not just think with his dick over danuser's fanfic romance with sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

"Our purpose here is not to have a litany of events take place outside the game that you need to read about in a novel or other media to understand the state of the world."

Yeah, imagine having to do that. That would suck, wouldn't it?

Even if no player housing at least say your character sleeps for free in the local Inn or some shit xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    "Our purpose here is not to have a litany of events take place outside the game that you need to read about in a novel or other media to understand the state of the world."

Yeah, imagine having to do that. That would suck, wouldn't it?
    If only, for too long thats been the case with obscure lore in random ass places, while the actual game barely told you the story at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drench View Post
    Fire this guy. I will take anyone from middle school and up as a replacement.
    While replacing Danuser might be a good thing, chances are we'd end up getting some blue haired, twitter influencer, SJW, more concerned with pronouns, fruit bowls and not using anything that could even remotely be considered offensive in any way shape or form than actually making a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    While replacing Danuser might be a good thing, chances are we'd end up getting some blue haired, twitter influencer, SJW, more concerned with pronouns, fruit bowls and not using anything that could even remotely be considered offensive in any way shape or form than actually making a good story.
    Its not one or other, fml.

The amount of hate the dude gets is astonishing. Even for the most minor and irrelevant things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Guys! According to this chronology I just discovered that World of Warcraft has alternate universes. You no longer have to play and suffer to kill stuff. All you have to do is jump to another universe and it’s a win!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-08-20 at 09:33 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why all the hate on Danuser? I haven't seen him do anything worth complaining about.

I remember a certain bald slug ex-lawyer mentioning something along the lines of there being no time skip. Weird how that works out. Well I was in favor of a small one anyway, so I don't have any issues with it. I can't even bring myself to write something biting about Danuser, even though he still keeps going on about the book closing thing. Anyway, it's not like I take the story "serious" anymore, that ship finally sailed in SL. For all I care we visit unicorn rainbow dimension next, just gimme decent dungeons for m+ and gear I actually want to transmog.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

"Given that the events of Shadowlands took place over the course of two years"

what.

Quote Originally Posted by Snufflupagus View Post
    I’ll pretty sure it’s because housing is a trash feature that would add nothing to WoW.
    So like... every other feature theyve introduced? trash and didnt add anything to the game since it was removed the very next expansion.