Goblin Rocket Jump and Gust of Wind Interaction: Dragonflight

Hi there, I'm currently considering a race change to Goblin for rocket jump for mobility. However, Gust of Wind is returning in Dragonflight. Will these 2 share a cooldown in a few months? Can anyone on Alpha explain how they interact? It could be the same as Legion, but I did not play Goblin during that time. Is there any point race changing now if we will be getting that mobility for free in Dragonflight (talent choice).

Thank you!

They definitely won't share a cooldown. It never hurts to have more mobility options but idk if it would be worth it to race change solely for that

Gust of wind is basically reversed disengage that hunters have and goblin hunters can chain these (though it's a bit pointless most of the time, but works). I vaguely remember using gust+rocket jump in conjunction on my.goblin shaman back in the day.

The only ability that doesn't work with rocket jump I'm aware of is heroic leap.

If you use your mobility correctly to kite in pvp, you will be able to juke a lot of melee by using gust/rocket jump in one direction and then the other in the other direction as they gap close on the first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?