Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
18
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Quoted for truth... While also noting the high probability of this poster being a burner account.
    I dunno, seems like people who have legitimate criticisms are also pretty long-term and consistent.

    Just always seems like there are a handful of people that are eager to stifle any discussion with the usual "sad wow bois" and "just a hater" and "burner account" and whatever else stuff.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Serpent View Post
    -snip-.
    I feel like they've already picked their focus: casual. This doesn't mean you put no hard content in the game. Wildstar had that problem, where they chose "hardcore" and had literally no casual content. Game fell flat on its face.

    Unfortunately, for an MMO to be sustainable, you're going to need both audiences. Walking that line is the central conflict in MMO design.

  3. #143
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    40,577
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I feel like they've already picked their focus: casual. This doesn't mean you put no hard content in the game. Wildstar had that problem, where they chose "hardcore" and had literally no casual content. Game fell flat on its face.

    Unfortunately, for an MMO to be sustainable, you're going to need both audiences. Walking that line is the central conflict in MMO design.
    I would disagree - the casual crowd tends to dwarf the more hardcore set, and that's pretty much down to barriers to entry and the staggered existence of what it means to be hardcore (where the "edge" is ever upward and onward). Wildstar's failure is pretty much down to courting a tiny subset of its possible audience - catering to the casual crowd will usually net you more perennial subscribers as long as the content itself is good and remains good.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    For exactly those players? How the heck did you not realize that.
    But it's not for those players. Like I said, the majority of players and most all players that would fall under the "casual" banner aren't even keeping their GCD rolling - they're literally not pushing *any* buttons, whether those are the right buttons or not, at all. We're not even to the point of "they aren't performing a proper rotation," we're at "they aren't even pushing a button every 2.5 seconds." To these people, changes in proper rotation *do not matter*, because they aren't even at that level. These players are the ones that primarily just want new and exciting buttons to push that have flashy spell effects, maybe they're automatic crits so you get those big pop-in numbers, etc. They're the equivalent of, say, a true and pure button-masher in a fighting game - no attempt at making combos or doing anything other than flailing at the controller because it's exciting and maybe using a specific attack or two repeatedly because they think it looks really cool and it's worked just fine for beating the base-level AI opponents (and/or players of similar skill) just fine.

    These players are, in the most basic sense, not interacting with the gameplay mechanics at all beyond the barest, simplest sense. They're not stringing together basic combos or learning the basics of a simple build order or whatever other foundational concepts you want to use from another game or genre, and they're certainly not learning more advanced concepts.

    These players never noticed they were losing Raiden Thrust because they weren't doing positionals. Or, when they did get a Raiden Thrust, they didn't really understand why they did, or may even not have noticed that they got Raiden Thrust instead of the standard opener for DRG. I think it's important to understand, the average player in almost any video game is *fucking awful*. To paraphrase Carlin, think of the worst player you've encountered, and then understand that half of all players are worse than they are.

    So they aren't making changes for these players. Who, then, are these changes for? The more advanced novice players that are actually learning and trying to perform rotations? Maybe - but the fact that these players are actually seeking out information to learn how to properly play *at all* (which must be obtained outside of the game, through third-party websites and sources, because Square-Enix are a bunch of utter fucking morons) means that they will continue to learn and improve and eventually master the fundamentals of play regardless of relative complexity. The state in between "ignorant casual player" and "advanced sweaty boi" is inherently transitory. Few to no players hit this stage and then just stop, unless they stop playing in general. So while I can understand *some* amount of streamlining things, Shadowbringers had generally already done that quite a lot, and I don't see much need for Endwalker to have continued doing so.

    And as for the upper end of players, a common complaint is that classes *are* too simplified now. It doesn't take *that* long to memorize and optimize fight mechanics, so after that the only thing left is to optimize personal performance - but if your rotation is so simple that a caveman could do it, and they've changed fights such that bosses don't need to be moved and positioned frequently (tank skill expression) and have enormous hitboxes so you rarely have to worry about being in range/stepping out of range to avoid damage (melee skill expression)... what's left? Not much.

    This is also why I asked about your skill, because a lower level player literally will not be aware of these things, and as you've said, savage isn't exactly "hardcore" - you can clear it with fairly "average" results, especially if you're not talking about week 1 or week 2 clearing. I don't think this is a subjective measurement, either - Square-Enix is objectively simplifying the game, but I can't figure out who they think they're simplifying it *for.* Normal mode content is already so easy that even just button mashing is more than sufficient to clear it with ease, so I don't understand why they think they should try and make the game easier for people that are highly unlikely to investigate tougher content anyway.

    Once again, Savage is hardly something worth calling hardcore content. Most people doing it outgear it and that is that.
    It's still fun though and every class should be allowed to do this content. Elemental weaknesses and strength. Come on.... if you want to play WoW Classic, you should play WoW classic. It's simply not good design for the majority of stuff you are doing. Dealing less damage just because is not fun. That's about it.
    Elemental resistances and weaknesses were in ARR, and Eureka showed how enjoyable they can be. If you weren't worried about perfect raid balance for sweaty parsing, it wouldn't really matter if some classes were better than others at some fights. Especially since, presumably, if they weren't devoting so much effort to savage and ultimate development, they could probably afford to produce normal content faster or in higher volume.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I feel like they've already picked their focus: casual. This doesn't mean you put no hard content in the game. Wildstar had that problem, where they chose "hardcore" and had literally no casual content. Game fell flat on its face.

    Unfortunately, for an MMO to be sustainable, you're going to need both audiences. Walking that line is the central conflict in MMO design.
    I'm not sure I agree. I think that catering to the casual crowd is the only way to be profitable and successful as a pay-to-play MMO. It's well known that Yoshida will put things into the game because he and/or some of the team personally enjoy it/desire it (the PvP rework has been cited as basically "because I want to" once or twice, though I think only unofficially), so that might explain why savage and especially ultimate are still being made. It's also clear that each savage tier brings some amount of players back for 2 or 3 months, which may be enough revenue to justify the investment ("8 normal fights instead of 4!" may not have that same effect.) Ultimates are almost certainly a pet project.

    It's been a long time since I played it and I never did have the chance to get invested into it (work took away my free time shortly after launch), but from what I've read, WildStar's issues were more that attunements kind of fucking suck and the method of qualifying for raids was too onerous. It still might have been okay if it was a free to play game from the start, but since they were going for a subscription model... yeah, doomed to fail. Which is unfortunate, because WildStar was pretty neat and I think it had some real potential.

    I think that it's probably a bad idea to go for a subscription based model anymore unless you have fuck you money backing it. A subscription based game basically means you are mutually exclusive with other subscription based games, and your new game is then at least indirectly competing with two juggernauts with several years to almost two decades worth of content available. Meanwhile, if your game is free to play and is primarily funded by cosmetic purchases and maybe "freemium" things like XP boosters or whatever, a person could conceivably play your game at the same time without having to drop the subscription to their "primary" game. I would assume that puts less pressure on the new game to be a blockbuster success.

    Or you could just do the gacha thing, since that has proven to be embarrassingly profitable and games like Genshin have shown us that it's possible to have an actual decent game supporting the pay to win slot machines (although it's not an MMO, of course.)

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Quoted for truth... While also noting the high probability of this poster being a burner account.
    Yeah. I honestly stopped checking these forums on a regular basis (still come from time to time) because I frankly have better things to do than deal with such bile and misery.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Serpent View Post
    These players never noticed they were losing Raiden Thrust because they weren't doing positionals. Or, when they did get a Raiden Thrust, they didn't really understand why they did, or may even not have noticed that they got Raiden Thrust instead of the standard opener for DRG. I think it's important to understand, the average player in almost any video game is *fucking awful*. To paraphrase Carlin, think of the worst player you've encountered, and then understand that half of all players are worse than they are.
    I would have to look at the stats again but I remember that at least 20% of the maxlevel characters *clear* savage. (even more do X1S or X2S)
    In these 20% there are players that are quite bad and those that are quite good.
    The goal is to get the bad players to be less of a hindrance and thus people that are good or at least average actually have a chance to beat content with bad players. When that dude gets to have his buffs rolling even though he missed the positional alongside other stuff, his DPS will not be 3000 DPS at the end, but 5000, yet not 7000.
    Meanwhile the "pro" will still see a difference in DPS when he does everything properly. At the same time even the "pro's" performance will not tank just because he made one or two mistakes and lost an important buff, such as DRG losing... what's it called... I don't want to look it up... "dragon boy form"-whatever and such.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Do I believe every word out of YoshiP's mouth? Absolutely not, but do I believe him over the word of some random poster with no source and misinformation? Yes..
    Being FFXIV, I will agree with you. If you were talking Blizzard, I would disagree as myself and others I've seen have proven Blues to be incorrect though to be fair, Blues are lower on the totem pole than the main dev.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    No such thing as a "hardcore game" in FFXIV
    This isn't necessarily true. The term "hardcore" in most games is very subjective. In Diablo, it's explicit. I've known players who play a game nearly all day long every day, do the most intense content and call themselves "very casual". I've known people who play very little and accomplish little but call themselves hardcore. The former are usually people trying to downplay things to make others feel inept but the point stands that there is no clear definition.

    I've seen people claim the same as you... that some harder content was completed by clickers, etc and others have rebuted that those claims are made up.

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Unfortunately, for an MMO to be sustainable, you're going to need both audiences. Walking that line is the central conflict in MMO design.
    Correct. While it sounds bad to say out loud, there are far more lackadaisical players than there are those of the opposite side of the spectrum. I give credit where credit is due and both MMOs have done well to accommodate to both ends. I do think FFXIV does this a little better since M+ has the reputation of being a lot more gated but raid finders open doors for all styles. This is where games like Destiny fall short.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would disagree - the casual crowd tends to dwarf the more hardcore set, and that's pretty much down to barriers to entry and the staggered existence of what it means to be hardcore (where the "edge" is ever upward and onward). Wildstar's failure is pretty much down to courting a tiny subset of its possible audience - catering to the casual crowd will usually net you more perennial subscribers as long as the content itself is good and remains good.
    I hope you're not actually trying to say that there are less casual players than hardcore players because that's completely untrue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Serpent View Post
    These players never noticed they were losing Raiden Thrust because they weren't doing positionals. Or, when they did get a Raiden Thrust, they didn't really understand why they did, or may even not have noticed that they got Raiden Thrust instead of the standard opener for DRG. I think it's important to understand, the average player in almost any video game is *fucking awful*. To paraphrase Carlin, think of the worst player you've encountered, and then understand that half of all players are worse than they are.
    Case in point. I hate to use that same term you did as it sounds very condescending. I prefer to use lax or incompetent. Incompetent sometimes sounds condescending but it does not mean they're incapable. It just means they're not at the standard level they should be whether from some entity gating them, training, physical constraint, or comfort level.
    Being assertive is NOT trolling. It's alarming how many people (including moderators) still have not got that memo.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    It just seems absolutely ridiculous because they act as if FF14 players are brigading their forums to shit on their game.

    And sure, as I lurked and watched during Summer 2021, maybe some spurned WoW fans mentioned FF14, it was never this level of weird cringe tryhardiness insisting that every aspect of FF14 is superior to WoW, and yet people like Grinning Serpent and Ghost of Cow are SO obviously just burner accounts of WoW fanboys butthurt people might find another game superior in certain aspects and the mods just don't do anything about it. OH and that Relapses dude who spends 80% of his time shitting on anybody daring to criticize WoW, even if they don't mention FF14.

    FF14 players seem, by and large (And of course there's a random weirdo outlier), enjoying Endwalker and 6.2, but Warcraft players, while they should be enjoying Dragonflight's Beta I guess? Are instead just raging against the fact th people are criticizing DF like they have been for SL AND BfA because Blizzard, by and large, seem to not have changed nearly as much as they promised.

    I don't know. If your game is doing so well, you wouldn't be shitposting on an alt burner account on its main competitor's subforum. That reveals what they TRULY feel more than anything else. Just play your dragon game and indulge in how amazing it is according to how you're acting.

    I know the mods get butthurt when you bring up their lack of moderation, but this subforum especially is particularly bad in this regard. Where anti-FF14 trolls run rampant with no punishment but if you push back against them, it seems like you're the one punished instead. Sorry if that offends them I guess?
    I love players like you, as I have been playing FF14 since the release of 1.0, yes that far back and still play it to this date and I find my self criticising FF14 more then WoW, the playerbase in FF14 are the worst in terms of actual engagement, has the most toxic casual playerbase ever which has led to the culling of actual PVE content in the game because SE actually states officially there is a skill gap in the game and its huge.

    So big in fact, they scaled back what PVE content they will add cos the playerbase is garbage.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post

    This isn't necessarily true. The term "hardcore" in most games is very subjective. In Diablo, it's explicit. I've known players who play a game nearly all day long every day, do the most intense content and call themselves "very casual". I've known people who play very little and accomplish little but call themselves hardcore. The former are usually people trying to downplay things to make others feel inept but the point stands that there is no clear definition.

    I've seen people claim the same as you... that some harder content was completed by clickers, etc and others have rebuted that those claims are made up.
    I think the discussion gave away what is and was meant here more than enough. The DPS requirements are usually not at their limits and gear is accessible to overcome even that some weeks later. So even if you don't meet the DPS check in X1S, you will after a few weeks with new currency gear.
    And it's designed for controler controls as well...


    As for the clickers, I can't help it when some people don't believe it. 2 of the people who I'm playing with said so themselves and I have no reason to not believe them because it wasn't mentioned in any context that would somehow portrait them in a better/different light. In fact, it was actually the opposite, because we (the others) noticed some things happening whenever movement is required alongside certain other things at the same time. We joked about after wards and then the discussion about it was already irrelevant, because it's as I said, it's not like this game requires you to handle everything properly.

    People that sweat over this are "hardcore", the content they have to clear and the goal they have in this game lasts them... maybe 1-4 weeks. (just to clarify, that's not a EW thing but has always been the case)
    Savage isn't just designed for them. It's also for people like me who just enjoy playing this with other people, even if it takes 2-3 months or even until the next tier drops. I still think the amount of characters that are "split farmig" out of those 20-30% that clear savage every tier is rather small.
    So Savage is something a big part of the community enjoys doing and when you make it easier, you might lose the sweat-boyz, but probably gain the same amount of players and interest them for that content.


    I hope you're not actually trying to say that there are less casual players than hardcore players because that's completely untrue.
    Read his post again.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-09-29 at 11:40 AM.

  10. #150
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    40,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    I hope you're not actually trying to say that there are less casual players than hardcore players because that's completely untrue.
    No, I'm saying precisely the opposite - the casual crowd is much larger than the hardcore one because the hardcore crowd has many barriers to entry and escalating drop-off as the definition of "hardcore" becomes more and more rarified the older a game is.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoriangun View Post
    I love players like you, as I have been playing FF14 since the release of 1.0, yes that far back and still play it to this date and I find my self criticising FF14 more then WoW, the playerbase in FF14 are the worst in terms of actual engagement, has the most toxic casual playerbase ever which has led to the culling of actual PVE content in the game because SE actually states officially there is a skill gap in the game and its huge.

    So big in fact, they scaled back what PVE content they will add cos the playerbase is garbage.
    As someone who has played both MMOs since they were released, I have to agree with you. I've read so many "FFXIV has the better community posts" and I knew they were either parroting what they've read others say, winding people up or just "new and shiny" players. Both games have pros and cons but FFXIV's community is overall unsatisfactory. One of my biggest peeves is seeing new/returning players get berated. I mentioned this in my comparison post in another recent thread. Granted, not every person or encounter is bad... that would be disingenuous. It's just at a level where you have to nearly walk on eggshells.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I think the discussion gave away what is and was meant here more than enough. The DPS requirements are usually not at their limits and gear is accessible to overcome even that some weeks later. So even if you don't meet the DPS check in X1S, you will after a few weeks with new currency gear.
    And it's designed for controler controls as well...
    That's assuming every person plays in a controlled and static environment. Meeting or exceeding a requirement in an MMO is a a slippery slope. I've raided in several MMOs with several different types of groups. There are so many variables in this context. I've played with people who were essentially "carried" because they were the leader's friends who only show up at the beginning of a content patch and demand a spot in the raid to people who are just naturally better than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    No, I'm saying precisely the opposite - the casual crowd is much larger than the hardcore one because the hardcore crowd has many barriers to entry and escalating drop-off as the definition of "hardcore" becomes more and more rarified the older a game is.
    The "casual crowd dwarfs" lead to another conclusion. But again, the terms "casual" and "hardcore" are a never-ending debate outside of Diablo.
    Being assertive is NOT trolling. It's alarming how many people (including moderators) still have not got that memo.

  12. #152
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    40,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    The "casual crowd dwarfs" lead to another conclusion. But again, the terms "casual" and "hardcore" are a never-ending debate outside of Diablo.
    Not referring to the casual crowd as "dwarfs," I'm saying they collectively dwarf the hardcore crowd - in this case, the casual crowd's size makes the hardcore one appear small and unimportant by contrast.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not referring to the casual crowd as "dwarfs," I'm saying they collectively dwarf the hardcore crowd - in this case, the casual crowd's size makes the hardcore one appear small and unimportant by contrast.
    Ok that makes sense and you are correct. I didn't think you meant casuals were dwarfs. I thought you were saying the opposite of what you did mean.

    It wouldn't be the first time I've heard someone say that and actually mean it. I don't know of any game where that would even be true.
    Being assertive is NOT trolling. It's alarming how many people (including moderators) still have not got that memo.

  14. #154
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    40,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    Ok that makes sense and you are correct. I didn't think you meant casuals were dwarfs. I thought you were saying the opposite of what you did mean.

    It wouldn't be the first time I've heard someone say that and actually mean it. I don't know of any game where that would even be true.
    The "Souls" games (e.g. Dark Souls and its sequels) and games based on their methodology like Sekiro would be the only examples I can readily think of - where the design of the game itself is a barrier to entry, as they're meant to be hardcore and cater to hardcore players.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The "Souls" games (e.g. Dark Souls and its sequels) and games based on their methodology like Sekiro would be the only examples I can readily think of - where the design of the game itself is a barrier to entry, as they're meant to be hardcore and cater to hardcore players.
    And yet even they, FromSoftware, realized that catering to .05% of its playerbase is stupid and made Elden Ring much more accessible by allowing far more valid combos of gameplay types than their previous games.

    ALMOST like trying to cater to a few thousand people at the expense of potentially millions is asinine.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoriangun View Post
    I love players like you, as I have been playing FF14 since the release of 1.0, yes that far back and still play it to this date and I find my self criticising FF14 more then WoW, the playerbase in FF14 are the worst in terms of actual engagement, has the most toxic casual playerbase ever which has led to the culling of actual PVE content in the game because SE actually states officially there is a skill gap in the game and its huge.

    So big in fact, they scaled back what PVE content they will add cos the playerbase is garbage.
    You can just admit you like one game more than another, you know right?

    You don't have to couch your nonsense in lies. Everybody knows what you actually are. The smokescreen is pointless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    Granted, not every person or encounter is bad... that would be disingenuous. It's just at a level where you have to nearly walk on eggshells.
    Quite literally every single person I've ever seen say this are just upset they can't be toxic assholes to people and use slurs like they do unpunished in WoW.

    So good on you for at least exposing yourself.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    And yet even they, FromSoftware, realized that catering to .05% of its playerbase is stupid and made Elden Ring much more accessible by allowing far more valid combos of gameplay types than their previous games.

    ALMOST like trying to cater to a few thousand people at the expense of potentially millions is asinine.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You can just admit you like one game more than another, you know right?

    You don't have to couch your nonsense in lies.
    I think more clear warnings would be helpful to prevent a player from buying a game intended to be hard and going "whow wait... wtf?" but on the flip side, the game maker just wants money... make changes later.

    I don't understand why difficulty levels were not enough. If you're one of more "tougher" players, crank that bitch up! They've worked for decades.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Quite literally every single person I've ever seen say this are just upset they can't be toxic assholes to people and use slurs like they do unpunished in WoW.

    So good on you for at least exposing yourself.
    I've never seen anyone go punished in either game for doing it. It's just a lot more prominent in XIV.

    What do you mean exposing?
    Being assertive is NOT trolling. It's alarming how many people (including moderators) still have not got that memo.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    I've never seen anyone go punished in either game for doing it. It's just a lot more prominent in XIV.

    What do you mean exposing?
    Uh huh. I'm sure.

    Again you could just not lie and say you like one game over another.

    It's not hard and its actually a valid argument.

    But y'all act exactly the same. Every single time. And say the exact same bullshit. Every single time. lol
    Last edited by Arlette; 2022-09-29 at 12:55 PM.

  18. #158
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I remember when we killed the final boss by flying up in the air and releasing a massive kamehameha blast in his face.
    It’s stuff like that why I can’t play it lol I just can’t get pass the weeb art and story. Everything else is fantastic. Love the gameplay, dungeons, mechanics, currencies etc

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoriangun View Post
    I love players like you, as I have been playing FF14 since the release of 1.0, yes that far back and still play it to this date and I find my self criticising FF14 more then WoW, the playerbase in FF14 are the worst in terms of actual engagement, has the most toxic casual playerbase ever which has led to the culling of actual PVE content in the game because SE actually states officially there is a skill gap in the game and its huge.

    So big in fact, they scaled back what PVE content they will add cos the playerbase is garbage.
    I wouldn’t say garbage, more sensitive. It’s very easy to get banned for a misunderstanding. And with text, it can be very hard to read the tune at times, especially with poor punctuation and grammar.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    Uh huh. I'm sure.

    Again you could just not lie and say you like one game over another.

    It's not hard and its actually a valid argument.

    But y'all act exactly the same. Every single time. And say the exact same bullshit. Every single time. lol
    You're sure about what?

    What do you think I'm lying about?

    What is a valid argument?

    Who is "y'all?" What bullshit?
    Being assertive is NOT trolling. It's alarming how many people (including moderators) still have not got that memo.

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post


    You can just admit you like one game more than another, you know right?

    You don't have to couch your nonsense in lies. Everybody knows what you actually are. The smokescreen is pointless.
    I like how people think I lie when I point this out, denial much?

    Does it sting you so much that a long term player in FF14 much more then 99% of this forum has so much criticism of FF14, I have my issues with WoW but at least thats just the devs being idiots in their direction.

    FF14 issues is fuelled by its playerbase which has led to the irate game designs we have.

    I play both games among a few other mmos, all have their ups and downs, but FF14 playerbase is the worst of the lot, transparent it is not.

    I consider the players that are begrudged from WoW raiding esp that are in FF14 just like FF14 cos of its TOS that protects them and parrots the game as better due to it, its like they treat WoW like that abusive ex.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •