10+ Year Old Account

Emmanation of winds (thunderfury artifact skin)

I heard a rumor that the thunderfury artifact skin for the rogue dreadblades can be used by other classes/specs when they use a sword, e.g a demon hunter using it. Is that true?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Pretty sure artifact skins are limited to the class itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Pretty sure artifact skins are limited to the class itself.
    Gotcha thanks
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!

Always limited to the class. The restrictions being lifted were that now artifact weapon skins come in two flavors, both unlocked at once

Artifact weapons transmog tab = these can only be used by the class and spec you're in, but can cheat normal transmog rules. You CAN transmog dual wield into a 2h and vise versa if your class can wield that type. IE my frost DK is wielding a 2h, transmogs into his artifact dual frost swords.

Regular weapons transmog tab = these can only be used by the class you're in, but are treated like actual normal weapons. My frost DK can use this tab to transmog his 2H into the 2H Maw of the Damned blood artifact axe skins AND Apocalypse 2H sword as he pleases. But if he was wielding two 1h swords, he could not transmog into either blood/unholy artifact, as they are 2H weapons.

There is no circumstance where it can be done cross-class, so alas if you had dreams of dual wielding Ashbringers as a fury warrior, consider them crushed. </3
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2023-05-29 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.