Page 1 of 3
LastLast

KFC Form No Longer Mandatory For Balance Druids

So one thing that's cool about the new talent trees is simply that you must not pick the ugly fatass pre-fired chicken form if you absolutely hate how shitty it looks.

You can just leave that shit out altogether and cast while looking at your cool-ass character in your constantly progressing better armor giving you a sense of accomplishment throughout your journey,

instead of forcing you to look at the oversized asshole of cross between a fucking moose and thanksgiving poultry.

I'm starting to dig these new talent trees more and more.

#SayNoToKFCForm

This is Malfurion Stromrage. He never even once shapeshifted into dinner form, yet is still one of the most powerful druids in existence.
    Be like Malfurion. #SayNoToUglyTurkeyForm

Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 10:16 AM.

Moonkin should have been a proper race instead. Justice for Elune's chosen. Let me play an armored moonkin warrior

5+ Year Old Account
    If you want to deal 10% less damage, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oKURWAmon View Post
    So one thing that's cool about the new talent trees is simply that you must not pick the ugly fatass pre-fired chicken form if you absolutely hate how shitty it looks.

You can just leave that shit out altogether and cast while looking at your cool-ass character in your constantly progressing better armor giving you a sense of accomplishment throughout your journey,

instead of forcing you to look at the oversized asshole of cross between a fucking moose and thanksgiving poultry.

I'm starting to dig these new talent trees more and more.

#SayNoToKFCForm

But aren't you like, shooting yourself in the foot by ditching some damage buff?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just don't come crying when groups keep kicking you out for being a boomkin without boomkin form. 10% dmg is not insignificant AND there is glyphs afterall if you hate the moonkin form that much

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    If you want to deal 10% less damage, sure.
    Games's too easy anyways I'll pick any other option instead of having to look at fat-assed chikens all day.

Imagine if Malfurion required to turn into any of these abominations just to cast cool spells tho.

Boomkin form was a shitty idea since vanilla.
    thankfully it was optional there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But aren't you like, shooting yourself in the foot by ditching some damage buff?
    Cant have anything easier: Bake the damage into main form.

Make moonkin cosmetic like treant, like it should be for 10 years now.
    Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Just don't come crying when groups keep kicking you out for being a boomkin without boomkin form. 10% dmg is not insignificant AND there is glyphs afterall if you hate the moonkin form that much
    The fact that it has a damage increase to begin with is part of the problem.
    the glyph is a transparent piece of shit. it's more akin to a middle finger in the face of any balance druid, than a solution to the problem.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant have anything easier: Bake the damage into main form.
    That ain't the point though, is it?

Make moonkin cosmetic like treant, like it should be for 10 years now.
    Problem solved.
    Star Glyph, no more boomkin.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

That ain't the point though, is it?

Star Glyph, no more boomkin.
    1. Yes that is precisely the point.

2. Glyph of blue ghost cum shower is not a solution and never has been since it was introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Yes that is precisely the point.
    But the point is, you gain benefits, by transforming?

It'll most likely just be given the resto treatment. You lose damage, you gain a new button that temporarily transforms you and gives a damage buff.

2. Glyph of blue ghost cum shower is not a solution and never has been since it was introduced.
    Seems to me that it is? Many pick it to not look like a Moonkin ever since it was introduced.

I love that this dude is celebrating the ability to aggressively play the game incorrectly.

But the point is, you gain benefits, by transforming?

Seems to me that it is? Many pick it to not look like a Moonkin ever since it was introduced.
    1. No. the point is you transform into a bear to tank, and into a cat to sneak around. CASTING DOES NOT NEED TRANSFORMATION WHATSOEVER. See resto.

2. Glyph of stars is an alien cumdripping cockshower at best. And a horrible fucking insult to any sane person at worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I love that this dude is celebrating the ability to aggressively play the game incorrectly.
    Mark these words for future reference:

There is no incorrect way to play a game.

There are only winners who can think outside the box, and losers who let themselves get tangled up by arbitrary constraints others have set up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    This ^ | Just looks like an average troll thread though

Quote Originally Posted by Zzidolfas View Post
    This ^ | Just looks like an average troll thread though
    Sure, if you can't understand something or you don't agree with something, just call it a troll instead of coming up with any counter arguments whatsoever (you can't come up with any even if you tried tho).

that is typical troll behavior you yourself exhibit here.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 09:38 AM.

What's up with all those pointless posts about what might be possible with the talent system?

Just because it's not mandatory to talent something it still might be the only viable way to skill. You currently also are not forced to use the moonkin form, then you're simply losing 10%+ damage.

And just for the record: Balance druids that opt out of Moonkin form are no real druids.

Uhmm, I'm sorry OP, but it is still mandatory.

If you won't choose that talent, it's exactly the same as simply not clicking the Boomkin form spell in the current game. You're a % worse in both scenarios, and since everything nowadays is about min-maxing, that means you are useless without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    What's up with all those pointless posts about what might be possible with the talent system?

Just because it's not mandatory to talent something it still might be the only viable way to skill. You currently also are not forced to use the moonkin form, then you're simply losing 10%+ damage.

And just for the record: Balance druids that opt out of Moonkin form are no real druids.
    you mean you can't beat the game without it? the game's so easy a monkey with half a brain could beat any enemy without moonkin anyways. Word of advice: don't play Elden Ring if you need to rely on moonkin form to beat WoW mobs.

who decides who is a real druid? you? Malfurion never shapeshifted into moonkin and he is still a full-fledged druid.
    Better brush up on your lore before you spout bullshit pal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Uhmm, I'm sorry OP, but it is still mandatory.

If you won't choose that talent, it's exactly the same as simply not clicking the Boomkin form spell in the current game. You're a % worse in both scenarios, and since everything nowadays is about min-maxing, that means you are useless without it.
    So you yourself are unable to kill any mob without it? because there might be some serious problems with your gaming skills if you can't.
    Word of advice to you too: don't play Elden Ring if you need to rely on moonkin form either.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 09:58 AM.

Imagine being this vexed about Boomkin form...

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    Imagine being this vexed about Boomkin form...
    If you aren't, then you would probably be okay if it was a nude peter griffin you shapeshift into.
    It has the same lore background and justification as moonkin after all: and that background, when expressed in numbers is 0.

We just don't have the same tastes.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-31 at 10:08 AM.

Imagine having this guy in your guild now be glad you dont

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

1. No. the point is you transform into a bear to tank, and into a cat to sneak around. CASTING DOES NOT NEED TRANSFORMATION WHATSOEVER. See resto.
    yes,you dont ''need'' moonking form to cast,its like you said,they arent like bear or cat mandatory,moonkin just gives some benefits