Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    just going off the odds how all these other polls went, I'd say Blizzards is lying through their teeth or had a very very very small group of people they asked (their buddy and the one next to them at the time).

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ts-rdf/1249839

    *in-before they were all rigged and blizzard would never lie to it's player base...
    5 polls where ANYONE could vote. LOL at the amount of flaws in polling like that.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    5 polls where ANYONE could vote. LOL at the amount of flaws in polling like that.
    I give them more weight than just "blizz's word"

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    dont cut yourself on that edge kid.

    are you still believing blizzard that "some people didnt wanted lfd"?
    Everybody and their mom wanted lfd.
    even back then people wanted "changes".
    yes, some scumbags from pservers like esfand and tips went full tryhard "nochange" but most people wanted it.
    also: more people raidloged for tbc than retail, go figure what that means.
    hint: more people play classic than retail.
    Wtf are you even talking about? Quit your drivel and make a point.

    And you are delusional if you think classic has more subs after the first month of launch, like clockwork every server but two dies on classic after the first sub relapse, it has happened twice now.

  4. #64
    Blizz is a bunch of fucking morons is the problem. They should have never re-released classic, or TBC, or WOTLK with the same POS realm design that they originally had. It was stupid and garbage then, and it is stupid and garbage now.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Schintus View Post
    At least let me transfer my chars from Thekal, now they're stuck in that queue-realm. For free.
    So, they should offer you realm transfers after you decided to make characters on one of the highest queued servers in the game?

    Does not compute.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I give them more weight than just "blizz's word"
    OF course you do because it agrees with your agenda. The fact that you take the word of a poll that has no way of verifying whether people who answered the poll are actually going to play and complete ignore the massive selection bias going on is proof of that.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OF course you do because it agrees with your agenda. The fact that you take the word of a poll that has no way of verifying whether people who answered the poll are actually going to play and complete ignore the massive selection bias going on is proof of that.
    I find it more likely that blizzard is lying through their teeth than that many polls got "FIX'ed but ya no bias on your part right?
    *and like myself ya they may not play if the game is ignoring what the players want (hell even on the official forums the Pro RDF posts are up-voted way more than the anti ones, but sure the Pro-RFD are the only ones multi voting I suppose /s)

    **all polls we can see are lying and the one that blizz has they won't show is true.... (the same one that the people I know that were playing during BC never received)
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-09-11 at 12:50 PM.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    So, they should offer you realm transfers after you decided to make characters on one of the highest queued servers in the game?

    Does not compute.
    No, that's not what happened. That's what you assumed happened. Did I mention this? I started on august 31th on Thekal, which was FRESH on that time. And quickly it became crowded. Now, how do you feel? Does it feel nice to assume stuff and rage about what you dont know? Fuck off

  9. #69
    here’s no technology solution to this. There is no hardware solution to this.
    This is such a bullshit thing to say. Throw more money at it and hire more experienced ppl to eventually figure it out!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Schintus View Post
    No, that's not what happened. That's what you assumed happened. Did I mention this? I started on august 31th on Thekal, which was FRESH on that time. And quickly it became crowded. Now, how do you feel? Does it feel nice to assume stuff and rage about what you dont know? Fuck off
    Anyone with a double digit iq knew that the fresh servers are where 99% of the players would play.

  11. #71
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    "There’s no technology solution to this. There is no hardware solution to this."

    what? this is pure lies. they may have some lessons to take from google. completely ridiculous. the people who wrote this are either completely incompetent or they've been told to say that for some reasons.
    No, they are right.

    We are talking about spikes which last a couple of months. And after ICC comes out, we will see the very last spike.

    SO it´s simply not worth it to invest time or resources into fixing this "problem".

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    No, they are right.

    We are talking about spikes which last a couple of months. And after ICC comes out, we will see the very last spike.

    SO it´s simply not worth it to invest time or resources into fixing this "problem".
    The poster you quoted is "technically" correct, I also assume that the blue post is a load of horse shit but agree with you on your post.

    Blizzard just won't come out and say "we are not spending the money on servers and caps because we already know that in a month the servers with queues will be stable and the servers without queues will be dead".

    Looks worse from a pr stand point than "impossible due to technical restrictions".

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I find it more likely that blizzard is lying through their teeth than that many polls got "FIX'ed but ya no bias on your part right?
    *and like myself ya they may not play if the game is ignoring what the players want (hell even on the official forums the Pro RDF posts are up-voted way more than the anti ones, but sure the Pro-RFD are the only ones multi voting I suppose /s)

    **all polls we can see are lying and the one that blizz has they won't show is true.... (the same one that the people I know that were playing during BC never received)
    OFn course yo do because you have a narrative you are sticking to. You will only believe what fits it and will ignore all the flaws in the polls you uphold as fact. I take Blizzard's word because they actually have direct feedback from players through their social media and website, unlike a third party who makes their opinion known before they put out the poll to influence And you base it on upvotes? You do know you ar3e not allowed to downvite it right? Talk about a disingenuous way to claim you are right.

    Aloso, not caving to your every whine and complaint does not = ignoring you. They disagree with you.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OFn course yo do because you have a narrative you are sticking to. You will only believe what fits it and will ignore all the flaws in the polls you uphold as fact. I take Blizzard's word because they actually have direct feedback from players through their social media and website, unlike a third party who makes their opinion known before they put out the poll to influence And you base it on upvotes? You do know you ar3e not allowed to downvite it right? Talk about a disingenuous way to claim you are right.

    Also, not caving to your every whine and complaint does not = ignoring you. They disagree with you.
    or maybe its more likely one source is lying rather than 5 separate ones (or more)... (all flawed just in RDF favor amazing).

    right direct feedback that so far no one seems to have been involved in.

    Well gee ya can't down-vote but ya none of the anti-RDF posts got near as many up-votes.... keep stretching there... (took me a whole sec to figure that one out and here I figured you'd you clam it was all a massive army of alts or some other conspiracy).

    (all the polls and posts that are up-voted are all a giant gang up on poor ole blizzard).

    *anyone that at this point thinks RDF is not wanted back by the majority prob are the same type of people that think the world is flat and the moon landing was faked.

    *just a few for fun (how many Anti-RDF posts are up-voted this much, and I picked blue ones better chance all camps would have seen them) and since yourself capt obvious stated you can't down vote just wondering if there are any anti ones voted up this much... )

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...t-30/1307900/2
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/1301550/4

    *even though I'm not subbed getting a good kicked reading on the fourms all the issues blizzards (I do feel for the players) running into (their screwed up analytics AV ban's, massive queue times due to the mega servers and trying to convince people to transfer (using half lies in that too, telling people a servers healthy but leaving out its only one for one faction *so we know blizzard is not above stretching the truth).
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2022-09-12 at 01:47 PM.

  15. #75
    Server populations waning over time in an MMO is not a technological issue it is a people issue on top of an account and character creation issue. Each character you create as a user is assigned to a server when you create it. That user stays tied to that server and takes up a slot no matter if you never play the game again and stop paying for an account. Which means that there is no way for blizzard to purge these servers of inactive players so they simply transfer active players somewhere else. And they only worsened the problem by having separate servers running separate versions of WOW classic, which means that the likelihood of a person staying on these servers is very unlikely.

  16. #76
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OF course you do because it agrees with your agenda. The fact that you take the word of a poll that has no way of verifying whether people who answered the poll are actually going to play and complete ignore the massive selection bias going on is proof of that.
    So you just take blind faith on what blizz says to be true? It must really stink having your nose so far up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OFn course yo do because you have a narrative you are sticking to. You will only believe what fits it and will ignore all the flaws in the polls you uphold as fact. I take Blizzard's word because they actually have direct feedback from players through their social media and website, unlike a third party who makes their opinion known before they put out the poll to influence And you base it on upvotes? You do know you ar3e not allowed to downvite it right? Talk about a disingenuous way to claim you are right.

    Aloso, not caving to your every whine and complaint does not = ignoring you. They disagree with you.
    My friends, discord, and guild were never asked. We actively play. So blizz don’t have all the feedback, which means their numbers are not accurate either. But guess you will ignore that cause as you say, “You will only believe what fits it and will ignore all the flaws”

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    So you just take blind faith on what blizz says to be true? It must really stink having your nose so far up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    My friends, discord, and guild were never asked. We actively play. So blizz don’t have all the feedback, which means their numbers are not accurate either. But guess you will ignore that cause as you say, “You will only believe what fits it and will ignore all the flaws”
    So now the numbers can't be accurate because your buddies weren't asked? Since when did you become a majority of players? Since when does only your opinion matter? I can assure you that Blizzard took feedback from a sizable sample of players. LOearn what sample sizes and extrapolation do. What a ridiculous, elitist take.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    So you just take blind faith on what blizz says to be true? It must really stink having your nose so far up.
    I take their word for it because they have acutal feedback from players. That is a far more reliable source than the online polls which are severely flawed. You seem to have blind faith in those polls only because they fit your narrative.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So now the numbers can't be accurate because your buddies weren't asked? Since when did you become a majority of players? Since when does only your opinion matter? I can assure you that Blizzard took feedback from a sizable sample of players. LOearn what sample sizes and extrapolation do. What a ridiculous, elitist take.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I take their word for it because they have acutal feedback from players. That is a far more reliable source than the online polls which are severely flawed. You seem to have blind faith in those polls only because they fit your narrative.
    right as your blind faith in blizzard... (ya not out to make a buck with boosts and transfers). same blizzard that just announced how healthly some servers were for the free transfers but leave out its only healthy if you play on only one of the factions, that blizzard.?

  19. #79
    My problem as a player who skipped classic and TBC, Blizzard marked those new servers as "Recommended". Why do they blame us for playing on Mega-servers???
    I didn ´t do the study before starting to play if one server is mega server or not. I just saw 2 "Recommended" servers for new people, one was PvE, other one PvP.
    For me, as a PvP player, Thekal was obvious choice. Now i need to stay in 5-7 hour queues after i come from work with no way to transfer out ( im not gonna pay money for paid transfer for blizzard´s stupidity ).
    They need to do something really quick. Saying that people will stop playing "soon" is crazy. Imagine what will happen when Wotlk actually releases. Imagine u actually want to raid and only thing u will see after you come from work is queue timer until it´s 10-11PM.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    or maybe its more likely one source is lying rather than 5 separate ones (or more)... (all flawed just in RDF favor amazing).

    right direct feedback that so far no one seems to have been involved in.
    Tak about lying. You are literally beliving online polls which are nowhere near scientific and are severly flawed, meaning players who aren't going to paly the game are allowed to vote, those sites influcing the polls by putting their own position out first amongst others.

    Well gee ya can't down-vote but ya none of the anti-RDF posts got near as many up-votes.... keep stretching there... (took me a whole sec to figure that one out and here I figured you'd you clam it was all a massive army of alts or some other conspiracy).
    LOL still using upvotes because you have no actual data. How many of those upvotes were actually going to play the game? How many upvotyed after the announcement? It is so easy to see all the flaws, but youa re somehow blind to them. Next thing you are probably going to use Youtube likes to prove your case.

    [quote]*anyone that at this point thinks RDF is not wanted back by the majority prob are the same type of people that think the world is flat and the moon landing was faked.[/'quote]You still have not proved the majority of players WHO ARE GOING TO PLAY want LFD..

    *just a few for fun (how many Anti-RDF posts are up-voted this much, and I picked blue ones better chance all camps would have seen them) and since yourself capt obvious stated you can't down vote just wondering if there are any anti ones voted up this much... )

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...t-30/1307900/2
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/1301550/4
    translation: I lost eh argument, but not adult enough to just take the L and move on.

    Blizzard has actual data. All you have is severely flawed which you gladly ignore because it fits your narrative

    *even though I'm not subbed getting a good kicked reading on the fourms all the issues blizzards (I do feel for the players) running into (their screwed up analytics AV ban's, massive queue times due to the mega servers and trying to convince people to transfer (using half lies in that too, telling people a servers healthy but leaving out its only one for one faction *so we know blizzard is not above stretching the truth).
    LOL severely online polls tell the truth, but the outfit who has actual; data is lying. LOL you can't make this nonsense up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •