Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Brewmaster Naoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    *Requires completion of the quest "Where Kings Walk" on Alliance characters or "Warchief's Blessing" on Horde characters.
    **Mount not available in World of Warcraft® Classic titles.


    Does this answer the question?
    I get that, but I had no idea if it started FROM today or counted achievements since the release of the pre-patch, guess I better think twice about posting "silly shit" as to not upset the little forum kids like yourself, calm down.

  2. #22
    Oh god... good luck on normal ramps/BF with these people who 'i just want to see how the game is after starting zone', LOL.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I get that, but I had no idea if it started FROM today or counted achievements since the release of the pre-patch, guess I better think twice about posting "silly shit" as to not upset the little forum kids like yourself, calm down.
    Hmm, you seem upset. Care to tell the class how you really feel?
    It was in the thumbnail and you missed it, no one cares, calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by verylargeprime View Post
    Blizzard needs to purge the furries from their art and design teams. Dracthyr design has furry hack artist stench all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    This is your fault.

  4. #24
    The Undying Lochton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    36,691
    Sounds doable.. Just gotta find a dead server.

  5. #25
    Pandaren Monk czarek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    zug zug
    Posts
    1,956
    How long it takes ?

  6. #26
    Damn it ...

    I havent been subbed since SL start, but this mount looks cool. I will have to resub to get it :C .

    So how is the DK starting stuff done in classic? Do I need to level another class to 50 before I can make a DK? I havent played classic at all.

  7. #27
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    14,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Damn it ...

    I havent been subbed since SL start, but this mount looks cool. I will have to resub to get it :C .

    So how is the DK starting stuff done in classic? Do I need to level another class to 50 before I can make a DK? I havent played classic at all.
    You do not, as long as you're not on a Fresh realm. Just being on Wrath Classic will allow you to roll a DK.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2022-09-08 at 07:04 PM.

  8. #28
    Herald of the Titans Izalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,999
    Correct me if something has changed since, but can't you only make a DK on a realm you have a 55+ character on? I tried to make a DK on the realm my alliance characters are on but my only 55+ character is a hordie on another realm and it would not let me make one. This was the day prepatch came out I think.

    Unless something has changed, you won't see floods of non-classic players just making DKs out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Izalla; 2022-09-08 at 07:04 PM.

  9. #29
    Man, I’m really gonna have to play wotlk just to do that dire starting experience? Ho boy!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Correct me if something has changed since, but can't you only make a DK on a realm you have a 55+ character on?
    Your FIRST dk can be created on any server without any restriction, except for the fresh start servers (see below). You do not need a 55+ character on that server.
    For your second dk and onwards AND for fresh start servers you DO need a 55+ character on that server.

    In my case my highest lvl character was lvl 24 and was able to create a dk on that same server on the day the pre-patch went live.

  11. #31
    I never played Classic. Does it still have the rule of having a 60 character before being allowed to create a dk?

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why this is even a thing, the only precedent for this is the promotional content for HOTS or Hearthstone that reward a mount, but I don't think classic WOTLK needs a promotional content to be popular??
    It gets people who aren't sub to just resub for a mount.

  13. #33
    I love Blizzard, Ion should have my babies.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    I never played Classic. Does it still have the rule of having a 60 character before being allowed to create a dk?
    only on fresh servers as far as i have read in other posts
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    It gets people who aren't sub to just resub for a mount.
    Hate this whole bait and switch mentality blizzard has. Just to pad their subscription numbers and makes it look good for the shareholders and they can say game is doing fantastic. Look at this month. Pitiful in my opinion.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Hate this whole bait and switch mentality blizzard has. Just to pad their subscription numbers and makes it look good for the shareholders and they can say game is doing fantastic. Look at this month. Pitiful in my opinion.
    God forbid a for-profit company tries to make... profit. What the hell are they thinking

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Yesterday:
    Classic servers are very unstable, hour long queues, you can't create characters on certain realms anymore, some realms are literally at their cap, etc..

    Today:
    Play Classic to get a free Retail mount.
    To be fair nothing stops you from doing so on small servers.

    But still, the timing is indeed hardly ideal.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

    The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

  18. #38
    Didn't they originally say that you wouldn't have to play classic WoW to get stuff for retail WoW? So people who played retail wouldn't feel "forced" to play classic?

  19. #39
    Glad that it's another fugly proto drake.. otherwise I might have felt a twinge of regret and may have played classic despite having no interest in it.

  20. #40
    I was gonna play a DK anyway so a nice looking free mount for me. Aren't the starting zones getting ridiculously overcrowded now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •