Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sigh, damn it Blizz. Now I need to do this for the mount. As my DK is giving me death stares.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And don't tell me I'm bullshitting
    Blizzard literally made a long ass post how the servers are their limit and they can't do anything about it.

Like please, if you want to tell that people are just imagining these server issues, then i can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Blizzard literally made a long ass post how the servers are their limit and they can't do anything about it.

Like please, if you want to tell that people are just imagining these server issues, then i can't help you.
    Not all servers are that way. I just literally logged on to my server with NO queue. Also, read the rest of his post. YOu will see him give details of servers currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Is it really free though, don't you have to purchase WOTLK Classic to play it?
    You have to have an active retail sub to play WOTLK Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Well, it's a cool mount that everyone who plays retail can get in just a couple hours. No complaints from me, even though I'm staying unsubbed until DF prepatch.
    How do you tell if someone is not subbed to wow? Don't worry about it, they'll tell you soon enough.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Yes, I am imagining logging to server and creating DK without any issues. After I log in, there was one more guy around. I waved at him.

But yeah, I am imagining that because Blizzard make blue post xD.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not all servers are that way.
    Then read my own post.
    Classic servers are very unstable, hour long queues, you can't create characters on certain realms anymore, some realms are literally at their cap, etc..
    Just comes across as awfully nitpicky to obsess over the fact that i didn't acknowledge at every point that not all servers are affected when pointing out that a cross promotions while having server issues isn't the greatest of timing.

Completely disregarding that claiming only a single server has queues just ignores that in the previous week, it was certainly more than just one (just naming both Grobbulus and Benediction here) and Blizzard now locked multiple for new players.
    Yeah because Blizzard just makes long ass posts about server population and stability for no reason whatsoever, especially they also literally admit that some servers are at their cap and they have no further solutions to offer other than having less people playing on them.

If you want to sit here and pretend that the servers didn't have severe issues last week and everyone just pulled this out of their ass, then i repeat: i can't help you.

Read a paragraph like this and tell me that's just some hoax people are conjuring up:
    So put as plainly as possible, we cannot increase capacity any more without inviting additional and likely cascading failures to the service. At present, the best and only way to resolve this issue for the impacted realms, is for people to leave the realm via free transfers. There’s no technology solution to this. There is no hardware solution to this. This situation will not improve when Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches on September 26th, it will only get worse.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2022-09-08 at 10:13 PM.

Yes, I am imagining logging to server and creating DK without any issues. After I log in, there was one more guy around. I waved at him.

Same here, except I have far more than one person around.

not enough interest in wrath classic must bribe ppl to play

they really should add this to WotLK classic

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you want to sit here and pretend that the servers didn't have severe issues last week and everyone just pulled this out of their ass, then i repeat: i can't help you.
    Aha. Still apply to 1 server out of 12 as me and others here remind you constantly. Is it really THAT hard to understand people can get through this event with 0 issues? And it doesn't change situation on this 1 server at all?

it was nice surprise when i logged in the evening and the mount was already there

wont complain about cool looking dragon mount besides how annoying it will be that it will be ground non-flyign dragon on dragon isle because real flying will be gated ehind renown .

Aha. Still apply to 1 server out of 12 as me and others here remind you constantly. Is it really THAT hard to understand people can get through this event with 0 issues? And it doesn't change situation on this 1 server at all?
    Again, multiple servers, not just one, had issues last week.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So just to be clear, I don’t need to have already have a classic char to make dk right? I can dl it, make a dk , then delete it asoon as I finish the storyline?
    Cause that is a bitching awsome mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why this is even a thing, the only precedent for this is the promotional content for HOTS or Hearthstone that reward a mount, but I don't think classic WOTLK needs a promotional content to be popular??
    I mean it's free to everyone and isn't particularly hard to earn, do people need to try and find a bad side for EVERYTHING?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You need a sub to play wow, which includes classic, but you don't need to buy Wotlk. Load Wotlk classic.

- - - Updated - - -

What? It takes like 30 mins dude.
    You a DK starting zone speedrunner or something? Haha, I’m not totally serious, I don’t really mind doing it for the mount - I actually kinda enjoyed doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Fugly Proto-drake? This is the coolest Proto-drake in the came, aside from perhaps the Ironbound.
    It's a proto drake, it's fugly by default.

EZ PZ Mount, looks pretty good too.

PS. Get a Quest tracking addon, like Questie for example, and you'll be done in no-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfunk View Post
    EZ PZ Mount, looks pretty good too.

PS. Get a Quest tracking addon, like Questie for example, and you'll be done in no-time.
    That was brutal. I didn’t realize how much the game has improved until I went and just did this for the mount.

Happy for those that like the classic vibe but I’ve been there done that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Man it's a cool model but the proto-drake animation has been slightly broken since Cata :/
    When you fly forward and the wings are flapping the whole body like ... vibrates. Once I saw it I couldn't unsee it and now it bothers me lol
    Not anymore with dragonflight.

So what do you need to do? Create DK, do all quests and then you are done?