Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    EZ PZ Mount, looks pretty good too.

    PS. Get a Quest tracking addon, like Questie for example, and you'll be done in no-time.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfunk View Post
    EZ PZ Mount, looks pretty good too.

    PS. Get a Quest tracking addon, like Questie for example, and you'll be done in no-time.
    That was brutal. I didn’t realize how much the game has improved until I went and just did this for the mount.

    Happy for those that like the classic vibe but I’ve been there done that.

  3. #83
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    25,058
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Man it's a cool model but the proto-drake animation has been slightly broken since Cata :/
    When you fly forward and the wings are flapping the whole body like ... vibrates. Once I saw it I couldn't unsee it and now it bothers me lol
    Not anymore with dragonflight.

  4. #84
    So what do you need to do? Create DK, do all quests and then you are done?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Not anymore with dragonflight.
    Yes, still with Dragonflight. It was one of the first things I looked at when I got an alpha invite and I check it every update.

  6. #86
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    So what do you need to do? Create DK, do all quests and then you are done?
    Complete the DK starting zone to where you go to your new factions leader and turn in the final quest.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

  7. #87
    It also takes off in a strange movement when standing still. It’s whole body lurched forward, it’s just strange.

  8. #88
    so I haven't been able to see - but is this limited time offer? or will it be available in perpetuity? cause I didn't plan to subscribe until like November due to just general lack of free time and trying to figure out if it will still be available then?

  9. #89
    To get the mount, do you have to do it by September 26? Has anyone seen a deadline anywhere?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    Didn't they originally say that you wouldn't have to play classic WoW to get stuff for retail WoW? So people who played retail wouldn't feel "forced" to play classic?
    no, they said things you would get in classic will not transfer to retail, so you dont have to play classic to get some things that are no longer obtainable in retail (like zulian tiger), nothing about cross-game promotions, which is not even something new, we had one with hots and hs too...

    and this takes under 2 hours, if you cant be bothered to do that then you dont deserve the mount

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post


    Why would they resub for a mount if they arnt going to play?
    FOMO, maybe they'll play again one day? Maybe they'll play in Dragonflight. Just because you aren't playing right now doesn't mean you'll never play again. Maybe your on the fence and your like "eh, I get a free mount so I may aswell give it a go". Lots of reasons.

  12. #92
    I thought they said that nothing you did in the "Classic" games would carry over to the "Live" game... guess they changed their mind on that! Cause giving you rewards in the "live" game based off of what you do in the Classic games goes against their earlier statements, regardless of people hand waiving it away by saying "cross-promotional stuff existed before and it doesn't count"

  13. #93
    How long is the starting DK experience? A long quest line or days/weeks? Cannot remember!

  14. #94
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why this is even a thing, the only precedent for this is the promotional content for HOTS or Hearthstone that reward a mount, but I don't think classic WOTLK needs a promotional content to be popular??
    Do you understand that this is, afterall, a business? Perfectly normal... They make money and you get a mount.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    I thought they said that nothing you did in the "Classic" games would carry over to the "Live" game... guess they changed their mind on that! Cause giving you rewards in the "live" game based off of what you do in the Classic games goes against their earlier statements, regardless of people hand waiving it away by saying "cross-promotional stuff existed before and it doesn't count"
    NO, that pertains to things that are no longer available in retail such as the ZG Tiger. This is a cross promotion. You are trying to spin things to fit your narrative.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elendil View Post
    How long is the starting DK experience? A long quest line or days/weeks? Cannot remember!
    Takes like 2 hours. Just a starting zone.

  16. #96
    Hey look a cool new mount that's going to be entirely useless when Dragonflight launches due to the new flight system only applying to your "cutomizable dragon".

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Hey look a cool new mount that's going to be entirely useless when Dragonflight launches due to the new flight system only applying to your "cutomizable dragon".
    Yopu mean the old world no longer exists? That Being able to fly with those mounts in Dragon Isles will n ever happen? Oh wait, old world still will exists and flying will be unlocked later. SO, the mount will not be useless.

  18. #98
    Doing this now: going back to Wrath, it's amazing how much QOL stuff has been added since then.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

  19. #99
    Herald of the Titans Vintersol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,799
    This should have been the legion class mount, not the abomination we got back in the days.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Yopu mean the old world no longer exists? That Being able to fly with those mounts in Dragon Isles will n ever happen? Oh wait, old world still will exists and flying will be unlocked later. SO, the mount will not be useless.
    Blizz has stated they may bring the new flying to the old world, and they've made NO mention of the new flying, which is directly superior to old flying in every way when upgraded, being made available for old mounts.

    You're essentially making the same argument people made with ground mounts, saying flying wouldn't invalidate them. Which, aside from brief periods at the start of expansions, they were tottally invalidated.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •