Poll: Return Call to Arms to Retail?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    True. I'm not a good pvper, but the whole faction conflict thing is kinda what got me to buy WoW back in 2005.

The problem I see with retail though is that everyone and their mother have been asking for cross faction stuff; raiding, guilds, and so on.

War games like you say could work, but it's not really the same as a proper faction conflict in my eyes. Personal opinion of course!
    Well, WoW has a huge history of neutral activities among factions, and with that, could easily match up with the requests for the future - even so, cross-faction stuff mostly is a non-lore thing. And with the new development, I think we're gonna be in shit soon.

And well, wargames is just something you call it, still just another battleground to t-bag someone, or kick ass.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Well like i said, battlegrounds are there own Seperate thing Thats why in the lroe, these battles are never brought up. Im Just saying that lorewise they dont reallyt happen anymore, they are there own seperate Thing now Like Aucald said

"In terms of the lore, PvP has always kind of occupied its own bottle universe in terms of the game story "

Which i totally agree with.
    That is all call to arms is too. They are quests for those very same battlegrounds. So if that is not in lore, then remove the battlegrounds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    I know it is not going to match the area but.. I would so love to see a Snowy WSG... I love Snowy AB!
    hell, they need a snowy RAID. The raid settings are getting EXTREMELY pathetic. You get one of two things:

1. a dark dank dungeon
    2. an antiseptic series of halls and floors / palace.

The last time they deviated was all way back to Battle of Dazar'alor.

I want a snowy raid on top of a mountain peak. All outdoors, facing the elements.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    hell, they need a snowy RAID. The raid settings are getting EXTREMELY pathetic. You get one of two things:

1. a dark dank dungeon
    2. an antiseptic series of halls and floors / palace.

The last time they deviated was all way back to Battle of Dazar'alor.

I want a snowy raid on top of a mountain peak. All outdoors, facing the elements.
    Ulduar actually had a bit of snow due to the location. The train section is even through snowy mountains covered in Titan architecture. I always found it very scenic and hope we will get something similar sometime.
    The game needs more snowy zones in instanced content for sure.