Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Your most epic World PvP story

BfA is coming and with it the new War Mode system and Bounties.
    As a warmup for what it is to come (endless slaughter, 1000 corpses as far as they eye can see) i would love to read your most epic stories about World PvP.
    This thread wont go far but if i manage to get even 1 awesome story in here i will be happy

I will share 1 i remember:

-Server Rivalry
    WotlK, LFD wasnt yet implemented so we had to fly to the Dungeons entrances.
    At the Sum Stone i encountered another rogue. We fought to the death and i lost. I still remember his name, it was something like "lilililililililili"
    Nothing much but i remembered his name because as a kid i would remember the name of everyone i would lose to. I was an extremely salty kid
    Another day, i was doing some rated arenas and....surprise surprise it was friggin "lilililili".
    Guess what...i lost. Mage x Rogue VS Mage x Rogue

At this point my hatred for the guy was huge. Extremely salty because i would always lose against this other rogue with a stupid name.

Another day i spot him in the Dalaran sewers, he goes to the "backdoor" exit and mounts up. I follow him on my f.mount.
    He notices he was being followed by me, ofcourse. Stops and /emotes me.

He knew what i wanted. He knew i hated him.
    So after some emotes he starts flying down to the ground and i followed him. Shit was about to go down Rogue VS Rogue duel.

I win the first match because he lets me open up on him.
    I lose the second match because i let him open up on me...and he vanished after that. OFCOURSE he had to have the last laugh.

After that i would only see him sometimes in dalaran sewers with hatred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share your story
    Here is a crappy drawing of mine to hype the Bounty System of BfA. Bad drawing, pay no attention

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-06-18 at 10:28 PM.

About 2 months ago i killed a feral druid with 2k rate in the murlok area and he cried his ass off that am cheating for playing warrior prot and that we should duel to show me what its like to play real pvp,we did and i defeated him again (he even asked me to remove the small pot i had on from the broken shore vendor) so he start whispering me how blizz fucks good players like him and boosts shit players like me,it was a great 20min till i told him that his tears will keep me going till bfa and then he ignored me x)

not world PvP, but my proudest achievement was preventing a warsong gulch flag capture on my rogue using distract! guy was in the flag room inches away from capping for game, everything was set for him except one thing: HE WAS ON AUTORUN!
    i distract the fool, he does a 180 and walks right back out of the room BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I bet he never even knew it was me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    About 2 months ago i killed a feral druid with 2k rate in the murlok area and he cried his ass off that am cheating for playing warrior prot and that we should duel to show me what its like to play real pvp,we did and i defeated him again (he even asked me to remove the small pot i had on from the broken shore vendor) so he start whispering me how blizz fucks good players like him and boosts shit players like me,it was a great 20min till i told him that his tears will keep me going till bfa and then he ignored me x)
    Ahahah good one I also played Tank in Legion
    I will post more stories...but they will probably be a wall of text.

- - - Updated - - -

First time leveling a character, i was still a kid so dont crucify me when i tell you i ganked low levels in Duskwood and Redridge Mountains.
    I downloaded Fraps and Windows Movie Maker and i recorded one of my "world pvp" (aka ganking) sessions in Duskwood.
    Rogue as always, around level 35.

I spot a hunter lvl 40 with a low level friend in Duskwood near a cavern.
    I was nervous but i decided to attack.
    Managed to kill the hunter and all that was left was his low level friend...

I sinister strike him until he is at 1% hp and i stop attacking.
    He begs for his life and emotes "/kneel"
    I wait...and use the spell "kick" to finish him off (at the time i think Kick did damage)

I rush to the video editor Windows Movie Maker
    I put some Disturbed on (classic) and at the time when the poor low level /kneels and i kick him i put the sound:

"This is madness!
    Madness?
    This IS SPARTA"

*kick*
    *low level dead*
    *video ends*

I was a kid at the time ok? Dont hate me I never ganked low levels as a grown up. I promisse.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think mine was on cataclysm , some allys attacking some low level players over by the quillboar area and i arrive on my mount defeat 2 players and greet a female damsel in distress player with " my lady " i remember that pretty fondly.

mostly just starting southshore vs tm battles in vanilla/tbc

good times

10+ Year Old Account
    This was awhile back, the story probably won't be as hilarious as the actual event.

My friend and I were killing people in Stranglethorn, I was around 40-42 and he was 68 I think. I had been doing some quests there, and he was bored of the grind to 70 so we were killing Horde players that were being reported over local defense. Somebody we killed got mad enough to switch to his 70 and kill us, but his butthurt didn't end there.

At this time you weren't allowed to have characters of both factions on the same PVP server, so he must have tabbed over to a second account to smack talk. While he was whispering me threats about how he was going to "camp me til I logged" my friend has res'd on his paladin and found an apparently afk lvl70 horde standing there, and beat him to death. Never heard from him again after my "Not likely" response.

Most of my other fun pvp experiences were in Wintergrasp, by then I had 2 accounts and a Horde DK that I enjoyed using to kill people on alliance that I knew.
    And I put some jerk on my friend (ENEMY) list after he need roll'd on tank gear from my Horde toon, waited patiently for the right moment, and murdered him with my very geared Ally hunter when he was in Wintergrasp.

Um, the only thing that really comes to mind is fairly recent. It was more of a troll/ass then anything. At one of the warden towers, a player of the same faction was flagged to everyone somehow? And he was yelling a bunch of insults and calling people faggots, the area was full of low ilvl people and this guy was a guardian druid that no one could kill. He engaged my friend and I (just leveled to 110), and I was able to walk to the side and stand still for a few seconds... then respec to resto. We then kited him up the tower and he couldn't kill us now that he let me respec, and uptop he was getting really angry saying you can't kill me just die, and then I typhooned him off the edge and he died/lost whatever was making him able to attack his own faction

I went on a raid of Stormwind once. We all died on the outside a few times and then it disbanded.
    I'm on a PvE/RP server. I don't PvP much.

I remember some Druid in a Horde raiding group attacking Stormwind decided to troll his entire raid and mass rez everyone in the air where they quickly fell to their deathes. A bunch of Alliance players instantly got the killing Horde Players in a Alliance City achievement at the same time.

Back during Burning Crusade when I first started playing, I got my first toon to 70 and was so hyped when I finally earned the money to unlock flying. My fresh newbie druid in basic flight form was perfectly happy flying the open skies of Nagrand when an Undead mage on their epic flying mount flew up to me, PoM-Pyro'd me, fell and slow-falled to the ground, mounted back up, caught up to me, and rinsed and repeated until he killed me. Probably one of the saltiest moments of my WoW life; but have to admire his persistence.

7+ Year Old Account
    This was back during Cataclysm, or maybe it was MoP:

Sodapoppin was streaming himself and a raid group attacking Orgrimmar. I played Feral druid back then also and this was the time where all the PvP streamers were on Darkspear-US. I was watching the stream and watching it happen in-game.

I won't forget this: when the raid was at the entrance of Grommash Hold, Sodapoppin was in Cat Form on the ground so I went into stealth, came up on him and started bursting. The stream was like 30 seconds behind so by the time he was down to about 30% health he started reacting (there were a LOT of players huddled around, was hard to see what was going on) and I got him down to about 10% before people flew down to kill me.

Went back on the stream and when he realized he was around 30% he started yelling out, "What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK! OH SHIT, HELP HELP" and it was the funniest thing ever.

It sounds unbelievable but I think the video still exists.

I was on my tank DH in Highmountain doing WQs in the middle of the zone where there are huge mountains when I saw a hunter ally doing same quest as me. I go and engage him, get him to around 20% health when he decides to CC me and run away by jumping off the cliff and using glider to get away. I always have the glider toy on my bar + emerald winds toy. I trinket and infernal strike near the cliff, jump off and use both toys. He glides all the way across the mountains and lands on the far right shores where I followed and land right on him with an infernal strike and killed him.

It was a pretty awesome pursuit and really satisfying kill.

My best World PvP memory was back in TBC. I was out at Lost Rigger Cover, I dont even remember for what. I was 49 SP and a group of 5 Warrs all around my level were walking by. I was out levitating on the water and I killed them all for about 45m straight. It got so bad that they started to beg and kneel. That made it weird so I let them go.

Yeah... these are all made up or insanely over exaggerated...

15+ Year Old Account
    I rarely PvP, and of course I’m bad at it. Way back in BC, my son, a Rogue, is flagged looking for fights in Nagrand, near Halaa. He bugs me until I start going around with him on my Mage, as the “bait”. We get into a few fights, but it’s getting late, so we call it a night.

The next morning, we log on and we’re just talking to each other, and my Mage is sitting in the grass, and I’m still flagged from the night before. I start getting hit, as a pair of Alliance blue-flag looking for an easy kill...of course not knowing that my son is there in stealth. He, who happens to be adept at PvP, manages to sap or stun one Alli and tears into the other one. I gather my wits enough to blink and we kill his target, then kill the other one. We bandage/eat, and then these two clowns come back for more (I realized at some point these were not the best players), and we killed them I think one or two more times before they gave up.

There was also a great WSG where the great Ozekiel (Scarlet Crusade) played guitar and sang on Vent while we destroyed the Alliance. If you ever ran into him in your games, you know what I’m talking about. Of course you may never have heard of him, and I am sorry for your loss
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

The true faction war during the MoP.I used to play on the Defias Brotherhood - EU,which WPVP area was heavily dominated by the Horde.They had many pvp guilds,some specialized purely on the WPVP.So,what did I do?Due to the fact,that Alliance was quite passive and uninterested in fighting back,I started my lone ranger journey. Almost every evening I flew around the Valley of the Four Winds and attacked any Horde player I encountered. Back then I played a MM hunter. Once I was ganking one guy (can't recall his level,but something around lvl 87). Ganked him few times,he logged on his Alliance char,started to call me names and told me to wait. So I did. He brought his main - good geared warrior and back then,warriors were quite superior in PvP.He wanted to duel,so he got one.Before the duel started,I camouflaged (with glyph) and then I nuked him down. Then he ressed,I ganked his main few more times and then I let him go. It was satisfying - the fact,that I brought down not only lowbie,but also his main.
    About the PvP fun in general - I will never forget thunderstorming people at the Naxxramas summoning stone. Also,throwing traps under the feet of people on the cliffs.Such a glorious flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    My most epic WPvP story: I once killed someone, who was same level and NOT AFK.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Me a 70 belf fire mage and a 70 nelf resto druid had a battle that lasted from the barrens through 1k needles. Id get its health low it would full heal with cd's. it finally ended about 15 minutes later and only after the druid went oom.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember the specifics but it was a fight between me and another druid during MoP that ended up in a 20 v 20 ish situation outside the farm area. That shit escalated.

Also once during vanilla I got jumped by a rogue mage and a warrior as a resto druid, brought them all down with moonfire spam. Being full T3 helped I'd wager, but that one was hilarious.