Thread: Visage

15+ Year Old Account

Visage

So how does it currently work ? Visage

A) When visage-form is active and you use an ability in combat that requires the drake-form you switch into Dractyr?

B) Do you stay in drake-form or do you auto-switch back to visage-form when combat ends or after the used ability?

C) If you start combat without the visage-form active nothing happens after combat, right? (Keeping you a Dractyr.)
    Last edited by shade3891; 2022-07-15 at 10:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    So how does it currently work ? Visage

A) When visage-form is active and you use an ability in combat that requires the drake-form you switch into Dractyr?

B) Do you stay in drake-form or do you auto-switch back to visage-form when combat ends or after the used ability?

C) If you start combat without the visage-form active nothing happens after combat, right? (Keeping you a Dractyr.)
    If you enter combat in Visage form, certain spells will keep you in it, but your main spells will automatically put you in Dracthyr form, and you won't exit Dracthyr form until you leave combat.

15+ Year Old Account
    What spells put you in drake-form? Is there a list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    What spells put you in drake-form? Is there a list?
    I'm not 100% sure. I know the breath spells definitely do. However, some of caster spells like Living Flame and Stasis keeps you in Visage form.

There's no way you're not going to turn into a dragon in combat.

I wish that was the case for Worgen aswell.

God I certainly hope they add a glyph or some way to stay in the Elven looking form. Some of the abilities that force you into the dragon form and I wish it was a toggle style ability that you could either stay in the form or stay out of it. I personally cannot stand the look of the dragon form. Gameplay wise, on the beta its fun but the look is god awful(At least to me it is)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremities View Post
    God I certainly hope they add a glyph or some way to stay in the Elven looking form. Some of the abilities that force you into the dragon form and I wish it was a toggle style ability that you could either stay in the form or stay out of it. I personally cannot stand the look of the dragon form. Gameplay wise, on the beta its fun but the look is god awful(At least to me it is)
    it is, there is a toggle that makes you humanoid form all the time (except for when you NEED to be dragon, for the obvious dragon abilities)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it is, there is a toggle that makes you humanoid form all the time (except for when you NEED to be dragon, for the obvious dragon abilities)
    Yeah, the ability is called Visage but thats not ALL the time. I mean something similar to Balance Druids glyph that removes the look for the Owlbear form and you take on your regular form but with a shimmer of stars on you. I just don't like the look of the new Dragon form at all, thats all. I wish I could be in the humanoid form at all times, even through certain abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely any spell/ability that the corresponding visual requires the imagery of a dragon to be casting it. Like Disintegrate and the charge bar fire breath ability.

And especially the flying-over-the-ground abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I wish that was the case for Worgen aswell.

There would be no point for Worgen to be a separate race from Humans then, if that was the case.