Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Perhaps, but again, if Murozond regains his aspect powers I'm sure he can bring them here regardless. I mean it's his area of expertise
    *If* he regains them, and *if* he wanted to do that, then yes.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    *If* he regains them, and *if* he wanted to do that, then yes.
    But of course he's gonna regain them, the like the plot of the beginning of DF, the aspects regaining their powers. So yeah he's going to.

What pushes over the edge will probably be sinestra and the twilight's hammer, a voidy cult worshipping a voidy dragon, prob a good reason to bring in an infinite army to reinforce azeroths defense, then bringing in an army of light zealots when plan A fails.

Boom you got you 10.0 into 11.0 story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    But of course he's gonna regain them, the like the plot of the beginning of DF, the aspects regaining their powers. So yeah he's going to.

What pushes over the edge will probably be sinestra and the twilight's hammer, a voidy cult worshipping a voidy dragon, prob a good reason to bring in an infinite army to reinforce azeroths defense, then bringing in an army of light zealots when plan A fails.

Boom you got you 10.0 into 11.0 story.
    Not necessarily. Nozdormu has an appointed heir, Anachronos, and only recently dealt with his insane and corrupted incarnation of Murozond at the close of the Cataclysm. If Nozdormu remains himself and the Aspects getting their power back is on the table, Nozdormu could quite easily choose to allow Anachronos to be invested with the Aspect power over time as opposed to himself, knowing full well that he will be corrupted in the future and require to be put down by time-traveling adventurers in the End Time. This could also be why we were able to do so way back then, as well; Murozond was relatively easy to kill because Nozdormu refused the restoration of his full powers in our relative future (the events of Dragonflight) making his future incarnation as Murozond weaker and able to be defeated.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Not necessarily. Nozdormu has an appointed heir, Anachronos, and only recently dealt with his insane and corrupted incarnation of Murozond at the close of the Cataclysm. If Nozdormu remains himself and the Aspects getting their power back is on the table, Nozdormu could quite easily choose to allow Anachronos to be invested with the Aspect power over time as opposed to himself, knowing full well that he will be corrupted in the future and require to be put down by time-traveling adventurers in the End Time. This could also be why we were able to do so way back then, as well; Murozond was relatively easy to kill because Nozdormu refused the restoration of his full powers in our relative future (the events of Dragonflight) making his future incarnation as Murozond weaker and able to be defeated.
    I don't think it's fair to say Murozond was an easy kill when he was made into a 5 man boss for gameplay purposes and needed the hour glass of time to be defeated as well.

And anachronos is his heir, yeah. But being an heir is only helpful if your predecessor dies in most cases.

Plus, nozzy needs to abide by his fate. Making Anny the aspect of time to keep himself from getting corrupted and killed seems like something Murozond would do to advert his inevitable death at our hands, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't think it's fair to say Murozond was an easy kill when he was made into a 5 man boss for gameplay purposes and needed the hour glass of time to be defeated as well.

And anachronos is his heir, yeah. But being an heir is only helpful if your predecessor dies in most cases.

Plus, nozzy needs to abide by his fate. Making Anny the aspect of time to keep himself from getting corrupted and killed seems like something Murozond would do to advert his inevitable death at our hands, right?
    Nozdormu knows he can't avoid his corruption, he has already both foreseen it and participated directly in the battle against his corrupted future self - insofar as his fate goes, it's entirely locked in and unavoidable by his own doing. He can, however, seek to limit the potential threat of his future self by denying himself any chance to become more powerful than he already is, thereby limiting the power of Murozond when he becomes that entity in his own relative future. This wouldn't be subverting or contravening his eventual fate, but it would be setting a wise limit on just how powerful Murozond is able to be in the future.

As for Anachronos being the heir, Nozdormu no doubt views his change into Murozond as a kind of death in and of itself, so when Murozond rises to command/create the Infinite Dragonflight, it is likely Anachronos that will take over for him one way or the other. Gifting Anachronos with the power of the Bronze Aspect is merely formalizing a state of affairs that already exists insofar as Nozdormu is concerned.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    11.0 is gonna be one of 3 things

1. Life realm with Elune, An'she, etc.

2. Order realm with Sargeras final fight or some shit like that.

Or 3. Time traveling expac and AU Azeroth stuff with the Infinites, etc. Doubt it'll happen tbh...

That or a civil war expac with a world revamp. Maybe...

- - - Updated - - -

As for Light and Shadow, unless they want to rush that plot, you're better off going to college and getting your Bachelors before we ever get a Light/Shadow expac in the coming 4-6 years
    You had me until the bolded line.

We literally just got out of BfA. No way we have a civil war so soon. Sylvanas has just been killed. It's going to be a time of peace between the two factions. 100% more likely the "one of 3 things" you said at the start of your post... before adding a 4th. :P

- - - Updated - - -

The sun well isn't a super high tech naaru spaceship ...

I'm pretty sure conquering the cosmos is not the same as the multiverse and every fathomable timeline...

What do you have against using muro anyway?

Like we're going into an expansion all about dragons, if 11.0 does have Yrel, how exactly is it farfetched to use a time traveling dragon antagonist to kick start 11.0?
    Holy shit lol no one said the Sunwell is a ship.

We're saying it is a portal - a beacon. If you think the Great Mother Naaru can't pinpoint something that shines so damned bright that KJ himself was able to find it and climb almost all the way through it... then idk what to tell you man. But the lore checks out on this idea, as we've seen it done before.
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2022-09-13 at 12:21 AM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

the Burning Crusade sequel is WoD+Legion

Portal opens up to Draenor, we got there and fight multiple enemies, side with Orcs and alliance races and take down a powerful Demon in the end, while some rat scurries off to Azeroth to open the way for his master... KJ.

Also Cata = BFA, or Cata+MoP=BFA. Cata was the Old God's doings, namely N'zoth and opened with Alliance and Horde going to war. BFA has the Horde and Alliance going to war and later N'zoth is the enemy. MoP surprisingly wasn't an Old God expansion, because no Old God was pulling strings, but continued the HvA conflict and had Old God related stuff going on. Like the Sha and G'huun are similar in that sense.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2022-09-13 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You had me until the bolded line.

We literally just got out of BfA. No way we have a civil war so soon. Sylvanas has just been killed. It's going to be a time of peace between the two factions. 100% more likely the "one of 3 things" you said at the start of your post... before adding a 4th. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit lol no one said the Sunwell is a ship.

We're saying it is a portal - a beacon. If you think the Great Mother Naaru can't pinpoint something that shines so damned bright that KJ himself was able to find it and climb almost all the way through it... then idk what to tell you man. But the lore checks out on this idea, as we've seen it done before.
    I didn't imply that either, but the comparison was made that the ship bends space and time and which apparently means so can the sun well.

You can't say that the sun well can be used as a beacon to attract a being that doesn't exist in our timeline. As it stands the only beings that traverse all time line's are demons, as per wod and the shadow lands, as all varients of souls merge into one.

They left that hook open, and honestly with the redundant dead characters and time travel aspects removed it's basically just another planet at this point, I'm up for WOD 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They left that hook open, and honestly with the redundant dead characters and time travel aspects removed it's basically just another planet at this point, I'm up for WOD 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    AU Draenor was dying and near collapse during the Mag'har recruitment scenario in BfA, it's likely that it either doesn't exist anymore or will cease existing soon relative to its own timeline.

3+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want a Time Travel expansion that starts because Azshara fucked up something soo badly we have to go back to Ancient Kalimdor or something. LOL

Also, give me Zandalar under Dazar Blizzard.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

AU Draenor was dying and near collapse during the Mag'har recruitment scenario in BfA, it's likely that it either doesn't exist anymore or will cease existing soon relative to its own timeline.
    Shame, because even though I hated WoD, I would have loved to have seen a Lightforged Karabor, Shattrath and possible Auchindoun. Perhaps also seen Draenei Shadow Priests like Soulbinder Tuulani again and see where she fitted in to all of this change.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I kinda want a Time Travel expansion that starts because Azshara fucked up something soo badly we have to go back to Ancient Kalimdor or something. LOL

Also, give me Zandalar under Dazar Blizzard.
    i would LOVE expansion with troll empire in its peak when it was spanning through half of continent or so
    we dont even need whole, i think north (drakari/amani) or south (zandalari/gurubashi/faraki) would be plenty

Personally, I feel the 11.0 is going to Elemental and Life based with World Revamp, even though I want a Time Travel expansion to Ancient Kalimdor like others have mentioned.

I fan crafted my own expansion that takes us to the Plane of Disorder and Chaos, into the Twisting Nether as a reverse Burning Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Shame, because even though I hated WoD, I would have loved to have seen a Lightforged Karabor, Shattrath and possible Auchindoun. Perhaps also seen Draenei Shadow Priests like Soulbinder Tuulani again and see where she fitted in to all of this change.
    It's Blizzard's way of not revisiting AU Draenor ...Only if they can do the same with Shadowlands lore and stuff.

Agreed though because WoD is like 100x cooler than Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2022-10-12 at 04:08 AM.