When will mythic difficulty for dungeons be available on beta?

Like the title says, when will it be available if anyone knows? Or if anyone have any idea how long into beta they usually release it if you compare to other expansions beta? Or is it already out and I've just completely missed all the groups doing them, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. Not really Mythic Dungeoning that is a priority on Beta for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Saltkrabban View Post
    Like the title says, when will it be available if anyone knows? Or if anyone have any idea how long into beta they usually release it if you compare to other expansions beta? Or is it already out and I've just completely missed all the groups doing them, etc.
    It won't. Since that does not go live until after release day, mythic will be tested on PTR after release day.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It won't. Since that does not go live until after release day, mythic will be tested on PTR after release day.
    I remember doing mythic and mythic+ in Shadowlands beta, so why wouldn't they test it out this beta? I got my beta invite pretty late in Shadowlands tho, or at least not in the first couple of weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltkrabban View Post
    I remember doing mythic and mythic+ in Shadowlands beta, so why wouldn't they test it out this beta? I got my beta invite pretty late in Shadowlands tho, or at least not in the first couple of weeks/months.
    It will have to be on beta, because it wont be that long after release that mythic+ dungeons go live.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

There's a new realm that has just been added that is currently offline until most likely next build and will feature endgame template characters so expect more endgame testing to begin then such as mythic dungeons and raiding.

Hopefully that's it. Do new builds usually come on wednesdays as it's when EU servers reset, or can it just come whenever?