I guess superstions don't have to make sense.

The irony of having a werewolf attourney at a witch trial.

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2022-09-16 at 12:01 AM. Reason: fixed picture bug

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

5+ Year Old Account
    I laughed when I did this quest on my mage a while ago. I was not burned on a stake.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-09-17 at 09:05 AM.

My goodness....

...you look just like that adventurer that helped us with our worgen problem over in Grizzly Hills! Nice chap.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2022-09-15 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, gameplay =/= story always.

Side note: This is one of my favorite quests in Drustvar.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quest inconsistencies like this are hilarious when all of WoWs quest dialog is written for a Human Warrior.

Example: In I think Maldraxxus an NPC says "Hmm, a visitor here in the Shadowlands, you do not look dead.." to my Undead Death Knight.

Or another in Azsuna that assumes you will need a device to use arcane magic... given to mages!

Then the infamous quest chain in Grizzly Hills that can be done by a Worgen player, in which a terrified villager exclaims "Damned, dirty Worgen!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I remember doing this quest and thinking, you know i could just kill all of you and be done with this right?

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Quest inconsistencies like this are hilarious when all of WoWs quest dialog is written for a Human Warrior.

Example: In I think Maldraxxus an NPC says "Hmm, a visitor here in the Shadowlands, you do not look dead.." to my Undead Death Knight.

Or another in Azsuna that assumes you will need a device to use arcane magic... given to mages!

Then the infamous quest chain in Grizzly Hills that can be done by a Worgen player, in which a terrified villager exclaims "Damned, dirty Worgen!"
    Yeah, I long for the day that just update the strings depending on your race

This goes all the way back to Silithus.
    "Greetings, Undead. It is a beautiful day to be alive, is it not?"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joveon Lightbringer View Post
    The irony of having a werewolf attourney at a witch trial.

Superstitious people in Azeroth tend to not make a lot of sense... Much like their counterparts IRL
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.