Ok I think I need these - how complicated will it be?

I only just started playing again, after a few years away. I have one toon in Shadowlands, lvl 60 but only chapter 2 of the Kyrian campaign. I still use the mog I used circa Cata-BF, but now I think these wings would be a nice addition. Looks like I've got more stuff to unlock, plus some challenges to play through? Will these be tough, like Mage Tower, or fairly quick? Am I likely to unlock these before Dragon xpac? Thanks.

Reverent Wings of the Ascended
    ^^^^^^^
    Link to item on wowhead
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2022-09-17 at 03:34 AM. Reason: clarification

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I only just started playing again, after a few years away. I have one toon in Shadowlands, lvl 60 but only chapter 2 of the Kyrian campaign. I still use the mog I used circa Cata-BF, but now I think these wings would be a nice addition. Looks like I've got more stuff to unlock, plus some challenges to play through? Will these be tough, like Mage Tower, or fairly quick? Am I likely to unlock these before Dragon xpac? Thanks.

Reverent Wings of the Ascended
    ^^^^^^^
    Link to item on wowhead
    Mage Tower is hard, but fast. As in, if you are good, it would take you a day.

If you struggle with the mechanics, as most do, you might need to grind out specific gear and then practice over and over.
    Could take a day, could take you weeks.

Overall, it comes down to your own skill.

Those wings though, you could get within a week tops. Not hard at all, just needa get into the Kyrian stuff and play the minigame.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also a very similar set from just doing the campaign at 60.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=181295/...f-the-ascended
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Thanks All! Just the info and perspective I was looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    There's also a very similar set from just doing the campaign at 60.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=181295/...f-the-ascended
    Yep I saw those, which is what caused me to look at what other color variants might be available. The ones you linked are just a tad different shade of gold. Thanks though!

I've been chipping away at these, between doing other stuff. Right now though, I can only queue for Azaruux (who has the wings I want) on lowest difficulty (which I've done), even though I can do others on Wisdom and/or Humility. Why is Azaruux so much slower to unlock? What do I have to do before I can even attempt Azaruux on Humility?

I likely to unlock these before Dragon xpac