Poll: What was the worst raid tier?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Can I vote this "poll" as worst voting poll ever?

You literally put things like BWD/TBT/TOT4W together with Firelands as 1 option...

WHOLE MOP TOGETHER?!

And then you put DS or TOGC alone.

Sorry... But I won't even vote this. 1 of the worst polls ever.

Either place all ACTUAL RAID TIERS as individual options, or whole expansions as individual options.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Can I vote this "poll" as worst voting poll ever?

You literally put things like BWD/TBT/TOT4W together with Firelands as 1 option...

WHOLE MOP TOGETHER?!

And then you put DS or TOGC alone.

Sorry... But I won't even vote this. 1 of the worst polls ever.

Either place all ACTUAL RAID TIERS as individual options, or whole expansions as individual options.
    OP said multiple times that mmo-c doesn't allow for enough option in the polls for all actual tiers to be an option. He chose to group the one that are generally consider the best because there would have probably be very little people choosing it (and considering the comments, he was actually right, the most disliked tiers seems to be those that have been individualized).
    MMO Champs :

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    OP said multiple times that mmo-c doesn't allow for enough option in the polls for all actual tiers to be an option. He chose to group the one that are generally consider the best because there would have probably be very little people choosing it (and considering the comments, he was actually right, the most disliked tiers seems to be those that have been individualized).
    He is not right at all, wtf. That's not how stuff works.
    If you put the raid I disliked the most together with a raid I really liked I'm not going to vote that, as it averages out.

I dislike Naxx 2.0 and Sanctum more than Trials for example. But Ulduar gets it above Trials, but it's a completely different tier.
    So, what is someone supposed to vote here?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    He is not right at all, wtf. That's not how stuff works.
    If you put the raid I disliked the most together with a raid I really liked I'm not going to vote that, as it averages out.

I dislike Naxx 2.0 and Sanctum more than Trials for example. But Ulduar gets it above Trials, but it's a completely different tier.
    So, what is someone supposed to vote here?
    Of course it's not perfect, and could be better, but as you see in the comment, he generally chose the right one to individualize
    MMO Champs :