Thread: Beta question

10+ Year Old Account

Beta question

I was wondering if anyone who is playing in the beta knows what happens if you take and use GoS and class talents like demonic inspiration and wrathful minion? Are they just wasted talent points or do you get some kind of bonus when it procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    I was wondering if anyone who is playing in the beta knows what happens if you take and use GoS and class talents like demonic inspiration and wrathful minion? Are they just wasted talent points or do you get some kind of bonus when it procs?

You know wowhead talent calc exists right?
    The only talent in the left tree that effects demon that does not have a benefit when grimoire of sacrifice is the grimoire of synergy, it is useless if you have sacrifice up.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The PTR is currently testing the prepatch and thus the new Talent tree system. You will be able to test all the new trees there, and those realms are open to everyone.
    For those talents specifically, they recently updated some of the talents to have interactions with GoS to instead give a passive buff always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

You know wowhead talent calc exists right?
    The only talent in the left tree that effects demon that does not have a benefit when grimoire of sacrifice is the grimoire of synergy, it is useless if you have sacrifice up.
    I guess I'm a idiot lol...I could swore last time I looked there wasn't a tooltip like that