Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lnds1337 View Post
    Well that is the majority of people. But for the small amout of players, for the min maxers this is what you want. Regardless of how hard the current content is. If you don't want to min max, you shouldn't join that kind of guild. And yes, naxx is definitely easy, but we are already looking into Ulduar and bosses such as yogg +0 25m aint easy.
    If Classic and TBC Classic are any indication, all of the fights are going to be easy due to the game version they chose to go with.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

While ppl criticize you, i personally find this part of classics versions the best. It makes distributing loot so much simpler when there is clear priority and theres no bad feelings too, as if you join a guild and you know you are bottom of priority, it is something you will find out in advance, not after you have committed time into said guild.

Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    You might need to look somewhere else OP if the mods don't do anything about the triggered man/women children just for looking for some guidance. Best of luck!
    Unfortunately I had to. Call me old-fashioned but I had no idea what a simple question can make. As I tried to explain earlier and most of the poeple here chose to ignore is that I really don't want to do hardcore stuff. I simply seek something that would say to me: Okey, this item is good for these classes, ex: mage, lock, ele shaman. The biggest boost is for warlock since the class furthermore buffs the entire raid (speaking about demo). Should we give this item to the warlock then? Yes? No? Is the player pro-active? Is the player doing something more than just show up on the raid and than leaves? Does the player constantly makes stupid mistakes? Is the player toxic? If yes - fuck it and we give it to mage. That item is not worthy of that kind of player who only complains, etc.

Instead of that majority of people here understood it as if I am some kind of turd who wants to ruin the WoW itself and want to make everyone feel miserable because of me they would have to grind and not enjoy the game.

Honestly I am here just for the comments. I don't really care anymore. I will find another way.

BTW it's the same as if someone would cry on people who buys iPhones because they are overpriced, shit, bad battery life, bad everything. Those people should be buying some cheap shits instead. When infact those people are just not willing to pay more money or they simply don't have that kind of money and that is why they whine.
    We want to distribute items as we see fit. It is noone else business. There is more than enough guilds who are playing casual and running group loot or simple epgp/dkp. You can join there, or create your own guild a play as you want.

And honestly being called toxic by a toxic cunt is always hilarious.

Hello everyone, does anyone have some kind of spreadsheet with loot priority for raid leaders for P1 and beyond?
    Thanks
    If you are caster heavy, then funnel high SP gear to your most reliable/dedicated demo lock as the spellpower buff they bring benefits everyone. Other than that, just spread it around. Maybe have everyone submit their BiS list, and then assign the prio list for every item on the loot table.

I really don't want to do hardcore stuff.
    Then you really don't need a spreadsheet for it in the first place.

Is the player toxic? If yes - fuck it and we give it to mage.
    Why are you running with toxic people, and maybe they're toxic because you're giving their gear away.

Wrath still suffers from some of the classic itemization problems. You're gonna run in to issues where player A is better but has a 226 and player B isn't bad and has a 219. You can argue who is most deserving for days.

The most successful, hardcore, Cutting-Edge for multiple expansions guild I was ever in...used /roll for loot distribution. And it was the best system I saw in the 3-4 guilds I was with working my way up. No drama, no stopping the raid for 5 minutes every boss, and the guild was solid enough that any min/maxing we lost was made up for by the extra pulls we got in.

Just pick a simple loot system and do it.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2022-09-21 at 11:04 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Then you really don't need a spreadsheet for it in the first place.

Why are you running with toxic people, and maybe they're toxic because you're giving their gear away.

Wrath still suffers from some of the classic itemization problems. You're gonna run in to issues where player A is better but has a 226 and player B isn't bad and has a 219. You can argue who is most deserving for days.

The most successful, hardcore, Cutting-Edge for multiple expansions guild I was ever in...used /roll for loot distribution. And it was the best system I saw in the 3-4 guilds I was with working my way up. No drama, no stopping the raid for 5 minutes every boss, and the guild was solid enough that any min/maxing we lost was made up for by the extra pulls we got in.

Just pick a simple loot system and do it.
    Again. None of your business. I don't know if you are dumb, but if you don't have what I asked for, then I really don't care about your opinion. Start your own thread and whine there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Killing everything instantly and having nothing to do but alt raids is more fun? You guys are strange. I like to have something to progress towards.

Players optimizing games into unfun ridiculousness is absolutely a thing that happens. Now loot priority in a master looter system isn't anything terrible but the world buff meta shit in classic was awful. And everyone felt obligated to do it due to not wanting to let their guild down because they were so broken. Which resulted in every boss dying in a minute or less which really isn't very fun except for people who literally don't care about WoW and only want to play Warcraftlogs.

Killing Anub'Rekhan before locust swarm and Heigan before dance, such compelling fun content. Blizzard should've stepped in early.

I'm not opposed in principle to optimizing, I've gotten cutting edge in 8 raid tiers but the difference is that content was super hard, not solved and designed for optimizing. Playing like that in an easy game like WoW classic just drains the fun from it.
    I think you and many others in this thread simply lack perspective on this one or are old frustrated boomers that are mad classic didn't pan out to their ideals XD.

Some people are optimizing so much and doing their own little speedruns even if it's not on world first level exactly because the content is so easy, just to put up some challenge.

And as long as everyone in the raid team is okay with that I don't see any harm in it, let people play how they want.
    Last edited by Caprias; 2022-09-21 at 11:24 AM.

DKP-system (without gold!)
    kill boss
    loot
    ???
    profit

as easy as that, enjoy the game ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonf View Post
    Dear diary,
    This is Day 85 of farming primals for tailoring set. I can’t seem to understand how everyone around me magically has an epic flyer and I’m stuck here on my 60% flying mount losing all these tags. I checked the AH today to see if they have gone down from their 400g price per primal might but they still haven’t seem to budge. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow before I break down and buy gold off of a website that sells 10k gold for $30.

10+ Year Old Account
    This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but its the closest I’ve seen so far. You could use it to make a loot prio sheet (or use thats my bis). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=923531049

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood View Post
    sorry for coming with a totally unproductive response and completely ignoring your question, but i hate how classic is all about doing what the guides say and following the spreadsheets.

Give the loot to your best players, hell, leave need/greed system in place. Have some fun with your guild, following a spreadsheet is toxic af imo and the 2% margin of dps is negligible, especially if the class lower down on the sheet is a more skilled player than the flavour of the month picker.

I assume you are also filling your raid team with the "meta roster" with an obligatory pre-raid bis gear set and leaving 0 room for flexibility. for content that is honestly easy af and can be cleared regardless of raid comp.
    Fully in agreement with this, was how our guild did it and never slowed down any clears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanduita View Post
    DKP-system (without gold!)
    kill boss
    loot
    ???
    profit

as easy as that, enjoy the game ffs
    DKP is ass when people abuse it

Well, I will try to explain it one more time to less understanding people. I AM TOO LAZY. I don't want to go through every single item and learn its importance.
    I'm sure now people will be inclined to help...
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but its the closest I’ve seen so far. You could use it to make a loot prio sheet (or use thats my bis).
    Yeah, I saw it before. But thanks anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I guess someone is mad. That was fun here. Atleast I know I won't be using this forum in the future since most of the people here is retarded.

Dear lnds1337,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Please post constructively - refrain from trolling other users in the thread (e.g. implying other users are dumb, telling them to go away, being overly combative and personal, etc.)
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Im sorry, but what a gross thread. What has the community become?
    Some people get a rile out of acting like assholes towards topics that they dislike.

Or in other words, people *really* like to do bad stuff when they believe it's for a good cause.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    all you need to know is: Torch to your Disc Priest first, 1 of your pally healers second (the one not getting valanyr), and let the rest arm wrestle for it. Nothing else matters

We want to distribute items as we see fit. It is noone else business.
    This statement does not really jive with your OP. Either you want (need) input from others or you know what you are doing and don't need input. Which is it? I understand why you want to use someone else's work (you said the reason is because you are lazy), but i think others in this thread have done a better job of pointing out that this sort of laziness and ignorance disqualifies you from being in a position of deciding loot or loot systems for other raiders in the first place.

I hope you understand that there is also the underlying issue that these systems are considered by some to be inherently unfair and inferior to other systems such as Need>greed, GDKP, MO>OS, Soft reserve, or Personal Loot. It's also very possible that responders in this thread include people who have been burned or suffered from poorly implemented min/max loot councils/loot distribution lists, so it is perfectly understandable why there have been emotional responses.

Personally, I wouldn't want to raid under a loot council, especially one led by someone such as yourself who seems to be willing to blindly (and in your own words, lazily) follow the advice of strangers and doesn't seem to have put in the work to make sure they are formulating and implementing a loot system that is transparent, equitable, and fun.

The toxic name-calling and hyperbolic profanity are the final nails in the coffin. I reported this thread as well, for that very reason.
    Last edited by Dinousek; 2022-09-21 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    This statement does not really jive with your OP. Either you want (need) input from others or you know what you are doing and don't need input. Which is it? I understand why you want to use someone else's work (you said the reason is because you are lazy), but i think others in this thread have done a better job of pointing out that this sort of laziness and ignorance disqualifies you from being in a position of deciding loot or loot systems for other raiders in the first place.

I hope you understand that there is also the underlying issue that these systems are considered by some to be inherently unfair and inferior to other systems such as Need>greed, GDKP, MO>OS, Soft reserve, or Personal Loot. It's also very possible that responders in this thread include people who have been burned or suffered from poorly implemented min/max loot councils/loot distribution lists, so it is perfectly understandable why there have been emotional responses.

Personally, I wouldn't want to raid under a loot council, especially one led by someone such as yourself who seems to be willing to blindly (and in your own words, lazily) follow the advice of strangers and doesn't seem to have put in the work to make sure they are formulating and implementing a loot system that is transparent, equitable, and fun.

The toxic name-calling and hyperbolic profanity are the final nails in the coffin. I reported this thread as well, for that very reason.
    You are simply dumb. I can't say anything else. I stated multiple times that I would definitely not follow any kind of spreadsheets. The list should act only as some kind of help for me to see: AGAIN AS I STATED BEFORE! - "I simply seek something that would say to me: Okey, this item is good for these classes, ex: mage, lock, ele shaman. The biggest boost is for warlock since the class furthermore buffs the entire raid (speaking about demo)."

I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID I would use it the way you said it. I just want to see what are the suggestions. I won't follow it. I JUST WANT TO SEE OTHERS OPINION.

Man I seriously don't understand how dumb can you actually be. You are either blind, ignorant, or typical troll on the internet. I just wish there was an option to delete the thread or lock it so no more retards would write here.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Im sorry, but what a gross thread. What has the community become?
    4chan quality that's for sure; Reminds me why I stopped posting here. Comical to see the casuals here harass and report the OP for trolling just because they requested a spreadsheet for an old game.