Thread: Brewfest 2022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Banned Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    9,023
    Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    What other basic ram can you use on Horde?
    I don't know if you can ride a RAM as horde, but nowadays i assume so. My Alliance main can ride any horde mount by now. I don't see why this is anything special?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I don't know if you can ride a RAM as horde, but nowadays i assume so. My Alliance main can ride any horde mount by now. I don't see why this is anything special?
    YEs you can. In fact, i got the Ram on my Horde Hunter.

  3. #23
    Nothing new this year

  4. #24
    No idea why the loot from the event boss isn't at least 265 or even 278. I remember always being hyped for the brewfest back in tbc/wotlk because I could get some neat trinkets for my alts.

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire GUZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    215
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Someone bump this up the chain of command, we have a woke emergency!
    Coon and Friends alert...I'm seriously you guys.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    My Alliance main can ride any horde mount by now.
    Is this a recent change? Can Horde finally use the Bee?

    Not at PC to confirm.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    236 /10chars
    Why not make it like 302 ?

    Is anyone feelings really that hurt by people getting some easy gear?

    That gear is still harder to get than +15 stuff, Since you can just afk to get those.

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  8. #28
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,728
    I just figure this out.

    The brewfest background music, where you can hear dwarfs having fun drinking... or that´s what we thought!
    Truth is that this was a regular day´s background sounds at Blizzard´s HQ and someone decided just throw it in the game and name it "brewfest" :P

    -----------------------------------

    Silly joke aside, I love this event. Might be because it was the first one I ever experienced, having started in june 2006. I have no memory of a fire festival then hm, but this one

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    That gear is still harder to get than +15 stuff, Since you can just afk to get those.
    Than just go AFK in 15s if you need the gear...?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Is this a recent change? Can Horde finally use the Bee?

    Not at PC to confirm.
    Horde still cannot use the Bee.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Than just go AFK in 15s if you need the gear...?
    I don’t need since i don’t Play S4.

    But would be nice for the ones that do.

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I don’t need since i don’t Play S4.
    But would be nice for the ones that do.
    I'm sure after that brilliant piece of advice everyone will be now fully decked with 302s, all of that achieved simply by afking.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    I'm sure after that brilliant piece of advice everyone will be now fully decked with 302s, all of that achieved simply by afking.
    Not everyone can afk.

    Gotta have enough playing to boost the rest

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Not everyone can afk.
    Gotta have enough playing to boost the rest
    Oh, so you didn't mean "by afking", you meant "by leeching". Yeah, in general, you can get better gear by leeching, although it's debatable if that's easier than Brewfest, because it involves either: 1) finding people naive enough to boost your for free or 2) paying for it, which involves either: 1) farming gold in-game or 2) buying gold for money you earn in real-life or 3) buying gold for money you leech from other people (like, I don't know, parents maybe?). That last option seems the easiest if it's available.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Oh, so you didn't mean "by afking", you meant "by leeching". Yeah, in general, you can get better gear by leeching, although it's debatable if that's easier than Brewfest, because it involves either: 1) finding people naive enough to boost your for free or 2) paying for it, which involves either: 1) farming gold in-game or 2) buying gold for money you earn in real-life or 3) buying gold for money you leech from other people (like, I don't know, parents maybe?). That last option seems the easiest if it's available.
    I thought it was quite obvious i meant buying M+ boosts with WoW token when i said ”Afk in +15 for easy gear”

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •