Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I wasn't talking about a skin.

I was referring to the images in the Origin trailer.
    Ah.

I mean, the gap between Genji and Hanzo can easily be just puberty. Could just be written off as Kiriko being around 3-4 there, Genji 13-14, and Hanzo 17-18.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Ah.

I mean, the gap between Genji and Hanzo can easily be just puberty. Could just be written off as Kiriko being around 3-4 there, Genji 13-14, and Hanzo 17-18.
    I suppose that could work. Or it could just be not fully paying attention to pre-established information and just doing something they think looks cool.

It is just a mild annoyance with me.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh yeah, I heard one of those recently from Mercy actually. That she doesn't even understand how it works, and he was like, "what is magic but science we don't understand yet?" Or something along those lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Several of Genjis skins age him down to be fair. If he's not a cyborg, it's a young skin.
    I also believe Torb has one from OW1 where he talks about the floating. I think Genji has a more recent one in relation to the floating and Zen says its because of his God.

Well, Sigma has met Zenyatta's God (or so he says ), so maybe those things are more "sciencey" than just "magic". Maybe aliens!
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.