Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Shadow has a rotation that would make a pianist quit his job. I think that requires some looking into first and foremost.
    Only on the opener. It's apm slows down after.

Shadow has a rotation that would make a pianist quit his job. I think that requires some looking into first and foremost.
    psychic link is insanely busted in any ae situation right now though lol. absolutely berserk damage

Mind spike replacing mind flay would make it a bit better imo. Having two filler spells with an empowered version each that compete against each other makes shadow feel more like whac-a-mole than it ever has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    psychic link is insanely busted in any ae situation right now though lol. absolutely berserk damage
    I really don't know whats going on with that. Why did they change it in the first place and how did it not get nerfed already? Not even on the 0.7 ptr.
    Destro Locks crying themselfes to sleep right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    (...) Having two filler spells with an empowered version each that compete against each other makes shadow feel more like whac-a-mole than it ever has.
    Right now I'm stuck in a situation where I have to throw a wide-area heal if I want one of my three damage spells to fire at full power. I have literally no idea what is going on in the room where priest decisions are being made but I'm starting to think it's all done with a dartboard and a mountain of cocaine.
    Last edited by Soulsinger; 2024-02-08 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Wrong text color...ohGodmyeyes

My shadow priest is just sitting in Valdrakken where she puts in profession orders for my other toons. Maybe when spriests get a better rotation she can see more of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    My shadow priest is just sitting in Valdrakken where she puts in profession orders for my other toons. Maybe when spriests get a better rotation she can see more of the world.
    Here is the thing: Shadowpriests assumed the Void identity during Legion and since SL they keep backing off, reaching the point of having Voidform as an optional suboptimal talent that doesn't even use the core insanity mechanic from back then on top of insanity now being a resource to cast Devouring Plague which is simply dumb.

Meanwhile, if you ask for the return of the old Voidform, you will see the local vocal Priest community talking back at you. If you ask for a new Void class as I do, people will tell you "Spriest is already covering that".

Honestly, I cannot even blame the devs when the community bears the most unhinged opinions to begin with.

It's not just you.
    change can't wait.