Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Will you kick Dracthyr from your raid?

Gentlemen, the next expansion is fast approaching. First, they added cute pandas. Then they added Vulpera. Now they're adding "yes really" tumblr scalies. The line must be drawn! Will you allow this ever increasing degradation of aesthetics to persist? Will you allow players with shit taste to raid with you? Or will you take a stand and say NO?

We must make people remember what the true Warcraft is and eschew all pretenders. We must fight, so that all men might be free from the scalie menace.

Make war, not peacecraft.

No, but I kick Taurens. Especially those from Pandaria.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

says the guy with the lalafell avatar hahahaha, nice one
    chapeau to you, man, the irony is strong in this one

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    as far as i know there wont be any evokers in Classic LK so i dont have to worry about the type of people who would play them

Nope, because Evoker is strong as hell and that's the only race that can be 'em.

But also because I'm not such a tool, that I put effort into caring what other people wanna play.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

"first they added pandas"
    well, no... if you are against furry then tauren were first, also you forget worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Maruhman View Post
    says the guy with the lalafell avatar hahahaha, nice one
    chapeau to you, man, the irony is strong in this one
    Surely you realise it's a comedy piece.. right?

My 100% goblin only guild will indeed kick any Dracthyr that attemp to raid with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Surely you realise it's a comedy piece.. right?
    I've read his posts, I've seen what he says and how much he hates things related to the thread topic. I'll be surprised if this was a comedy piece.

Yeah! Make Racism Great Again! Or something!

My dude, you have an anime list. You don't get to complain about cute characters.

Not that Kool-aid coloured dragons are cute in any comprehensible manner, ugh... I'm keeping my evokers black. Fits the lore, anyway.

Oh, that reminds me of the good old days where my guild banned blood elves, because they didn't look hordish enough.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

MMO Champion: Wow is dying no one plays it we got to save it at all cost

Also MMO Champion: lets make any asshole who dares play the game outside how I like life misreable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I've read his posts, I've seen what he says and how much he hates things related to the thread topic. I'll be surprised if this was a comedy piece.
    True enough. The problem with satiric posts about hating something in the game from someone who posts 60 times a week about how much they hate the game is that it becomes difficult to know if it's satire or just some fetish-thing. In any case the thread title doesn't imply anything other than what it says. If it's satire it's easy enough to put a '[satire]' in the title.

No, assuming I'm in any kind of group with an evoker, no. I won't be kicking them because of it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Gentlemen, the next expansion is fast approaching. First, they added cute pandas. Then they added Vulpera. Now they're adding "yes really" tumblr scalies. The line must be drawn! Will you allow this ever increasing degradation of aesthetics to persist? Will you allow players with shit taste to raid with you? Or will you take a stand and say NO?

We must make people remember what the true Warcraft is and eschew all pretenders. We must fight, so that all men might be free from the scalie menace.

-- SNIPPING DUMBASS WHINING PICTURE --
    No. I wouldn't kick another player if they know what they are doing. Doesn't matter their class or race as long as they know what to do, and how.

I'm not some insecure dweller who either freaked out about Pandaren (but not Tauren or Worgen), or Vulpera, or whatever. If you kick someone for what race they are playing, then you are just a toxic prick.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

To be fair i found both of those earlier ones to be better designed and integrated than drac'thyr in warcraft aesthetics, from what i've seen so far.
    But i do admit that it's slightly more fun than killing the average orc or undead, the only issue i foresee with drac'thyr is that they might be "slippery".

As to their role in a raid: I intend to fill an entire raid with drac'thyr and a couple of tanks (one of which might be me) just for the memes of them going "Gnnaaaaasgh!" in unison and roasting groups of adds instantly.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, let anyone play what they want.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I only kick assholes, and people that complain about what others play in a game about having fun in a large diverse world of fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Yeah! Make Racism Great Again! Or something!
    Just in case you missed it.. Racism plays a huge part in Warcraft since.. forever?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngmonster The God View Post
    Just in case you missed it.. Racism plays a huge part in Warcraft since.. forever?
    Except this is not a story driven racism. It is some sad guy who hates how Dracthyr looks and wants to punish other players for picking it. We had this with Worgens (lol Twilight), Pandaren (lol Kung Fu Panda) and Vulpera (lol furry).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.