Thread: Critical Error

Critical Error

Hello! Ever since the new patch, whenever I try to go farm the mount from Ragnaros. I go to Alysrazor to do the skip, attack Majordomo and get entangled and then receive a critical error and have to reload into wow. happens on heroic and normal! if anyone could help I would appreciate it. I did a battle.net scan and repair and it is still happening. Should I just deal with it and hope it gets fixed or is it on my end?

I found two posts on the official forums from two different users with a reply from a third user, posted the last 24 hours saying the same thing about crashing at Alysrazor. So then i would think this is probably not at your end. But also not a widespread issue it seems. I would probably give it a few days and see if it got fixed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Open a ticket from the game
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Thankyou so much for the response everyone. I will submit an in game ticket and deal with it for the time being.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got the mount from Ragnaros so atleast I won't have to deal with the error anymore Lol!