Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gonna avoid posting the ones others have said and throw a curveball: the wolf riders in Durotar.

"What's that smell? Ogh, bad dog!"
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

https://youtu.be/fzSSZ0gl7Nk
    all of these quotes are great but "You know not what you have!" Plays constantly in my head
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

for me it's always been any line of dialogue spoken by the lich king - i love something about the sound of that effect, the reverb on it, the way the subtle echo starts fading it just before his actual voice starts talking.
    honestly LK didn't have many particularly notable lines that stick out, but i loved it any time he said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    for me it's always been any line of dialogue spoken by the lich king - i love something about the sound of that effect, the reverb on it, the way the subtle echo starts fading it just before his actual voice starts talking.
    honestly LK didn't have many particularly notable lines that stick out, but i loved it any time he said anything.
    I'll keep you alive to witness the end, Fordring. I would not want the Light's greatest champion to miss seeing this wretched world remade in my image...

I think I still get shivers from that scene.

5+ Year Old Account
    Kupo.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates yells: Did you call on me?
    Dalliah the Doomsayer yells: Why would I call on you?
    Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates yells: To do your heavy lifting, most likely.
    Dalliah the Doomsayer yells: When I need someone to prance around like an overstuffed peacock, I'll call on you.
    Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates yells: Then I'll commit myself to ignoring you.
    Dalliah the Doomsayer yells: What would you know about commitment, sheet-sah?
    Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates yells: You are the one who should be-- Wait, we have company...

Sindragosa call-outs, for sure.

Dear gods, what terrible, grating voice acting. The pathetic nepotism of hiring that VA BEEEEETRAAAAAAAYS YOUUUUUUU, Blizzard.

For me a toss up between "Buuuurrrn in the maker's flame!" And "if our gods can die... Den so can we."

I like saying the first on but the second one makes me feel bad for stomping out this desperate troll and taking his loot.

Mostly Mulgore/Barrens/Durotar music.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of which has stuck the most
    "Its too far away"
    "I'm out of range"
    "I need to get closer"
    "I don't have a target"
    "I need to target something first"
    "I need a target"
    "That ability isn't ready yet"
    "That's still recharging"
    "I can't do that yet"

Male draenei prot paladin, voiced error messages are part of why I'd turn off in-game sound. The other reason...melee SFX were the absolute worst, especially as a tank.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2022-09-26 at 04:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    'You face Jaraxxus, eredar lord of the Burning Legion!'
    That one is stuck in my head too, but for a different reason: it's because of all the Jaraxxus memes from YT back in the day. Still good, though.

"The Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived" from the LK encounter is memorable.
    "I am the lucid dream..." from the Yogg'saron encounter is also memorable.
    "Break yourselves upon my body" from the Ozruk boss is also memorable.
    And the little argument between the two demon bosses in Azcatraz: Delilah and Soccothrates.

For music... I just love Grizzly Hills' music. It's just so damn soothing. Hands down the best, IMO.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Majordomo Executus: Behold Ragnaros, the Firelord! He who was ancient when this world was young! Bow before him, mortals! Bow before your ending!
    Ragnaros: Too Soon! You have awakened me too soon, Executus! What is the meaning of this intrusion?
    Majordomo Executus: These mortal infidels, my lord! They have invaded your sanctum, and seek to steal your secrets!
    Ragnaros: FOOL! You allowed these insects to run rampant through the Hallowed Core, and now you lead them to my very lair? You have failed me, Executus! Justice shall be met, indeed!
    Ragnaros: Now for you, insects. Boldly you sought the power of Ragnaros! Now you shall see it first hand!

https://youtu.be/BYMGYNH2L_Y?t=5m15s

Death... is... close

https://www.wowhead.com/sound=8580/a-cthundeathisclose
    Last edited by Sialina; 2022-09-26 at 04:35 AM.

Dum dum dum dum dum dadadum.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "No king rules forever my son"

1+ Year Old Account
    The sound of spotting someone stealthed.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Strike now, heroes, while he is weakened!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In honor of Wrath dropping lets bring up an old favorite, HELP ME, SAVE ME! STOP, PLEASE STOP!

15+ Year Old Account
    Beware, run away little girl run away hehehehhehehe.

not from original opera event but from DBM

As a Rogue player: The kidneyshot "crunch"

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.