View Poll Results: What is your favorite 2D animated short?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • MoP: Burdens of Shaohao

3 13.04%
  • WoD: Lords of War

6 26.09%
  • Legion: Harbingers

1 4.35%
  • BFA: Warbringers

13 56.52%
  • SL: Afterlives

0 0%

1+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burdens of Shaohao
    Harbingers: Khadgar
    BFA: Warbringers - Jaina.

With Jaina's taking the top seat of the three.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

BFA: Warbringers - Azshara
    (no idea if the "BFA: Warbringers" poll option means all of them or just the jaina one you linked)

basically because Azshara was such a weird and dead zone in classic for horde players, right next to orgrimmar but with little to no quests and nontheless impressive design.
    always made me wonder whatever happened there and to have a cinematic reveal it after so many years was just great lore

Warbringers, both Jaina and Azshara were superb. Sad Jaina could not stick to the character development she got all xpac the moment Anduin appeared.

Sylvanas was . . . well Sylvanas.

Warbringers: Azshara was best thing BFA offered.
    Jaina was cool too.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2022-09-26 at 07:20 AM.

Warbringers - Azshara

Perfect characterization for both N'zoth and Azshara. The power plays they do to try and out wit each other were excellent. Seeing Azshara's smug face after she was like, "The only thing you are the God of is nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all" to N'zoth only for that to turn into worry and then dread is icing on the cake. Azshara may be a Queen, but N'zoth is still a God. And N'zoth waiting until the last minute to turn Azshara into a naga showcases that.

The warbringers ones were generally brilliant.

I like Maarad the most, it's really emotional, Guldan is pretty good too.

But as a whole I like BfA the most, they are all fantastic and hyped me most for upcoming expansion.

Kinda sad haven't got these for Dragonflight, hope they are coming (one for each dragonflight would be nice)

Burdens of Shaohao: Sundering

Lords of War: Durotan

Harbingers: It's tough between Khadgar and Gul'dan, but I'd say Khadgar.

Warbringers: Azshara hands down

Afterlives: Again, tough to decide between Bastion or Ardenweald. I go with Uther/Bastion

I ultimately voted for Harbingers since Legion hype was real then. Also Warbringers Sylvanas is by far the worst animated short, followed by Draka's AL.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Kinda sad haven't got these for Dragonflight, hope they are coming (one for each dragonflight would be nice)
    Blizzard confirmed they are doing them for Dragonflight, and we still have a bit before the expansion drops, wouldn't give up hope yet.
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2022-09-28 at 01:32 PM.

Warbringers: Jaina hands down

The Lords of War series went hard as fuck
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post

Blizzard confirmed they are doing them for Dragonflight, and we still have a bit before the expansion drops, wouldn't give up hope yet.
    I missed that info, thanks, it's great news!

1. Lords of War
    2. Burdens of Shaohao
    3. Harbingers
    4. Afterlives
    5. Warbringers

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    They were all pretty damn good, though I don't think I've seen Burdens of Shaohao (I'll have to watch later). Glad to hear they're doing some for Dragonflight!

EDIT: I just watched it and... wow, that was good. These animated shorts have been some of the best story-telling for WoW.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2022-09-28 at 04:33 PM.