Which Class Got The Most New Spells?

This will basically help me decide on a main and/or possible alts. I am happy with old stuff coming back, legendary powers becoming talents and covenant abilities sticking around, but what TRULY excites me is new abilities with brand new spell effects (see pitlord for lock).. and I'm seeing a low number of those, and that makes me worry. So, which classes/specs got the most love in that department?

evoker hands down
    otherwise its kind of a mix most classes got the azerite trait treatment where only about 10% of traits or anything are new depending on what you mean
    for example monk got a brand new statue
    new healing CD
    multiple new traits upgrading current abilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    evoker hands down
    otherwise its kind of a mix most classes got the azerite trait treatment where only about 10% of traits or anything are new depending on what you mean
    new healing CD
    Well, yeah, Evoker is the winner by being new, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

evoker hands down
    So, now that you've actually gone and won this year's Most Useless Though Technically Correct Answer Award, what are you going to buy with your prize money?

evoker hands down
    new healing CD
    Lol...

Anyway, I thought I was clear on what I meant, something completely new, like the warlock pitlord talent, new, cool & exciting abilities. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Santas View Post
    This will basically help me decide on a main and/or possible alts. I am happy with old stuff coming back, legendary powers becoming talents and covenant abilities sticking around, but what TRULY excites me is new abilities with brand new spell effects (see pitlord for lock).. and I'm seeing a low number of those, and that makes me worry. So, which classes/specs got the most love in that department?
    Whatever the opposite of Bear is.....

As far as new stuff, I feel like Warriors got some of the most new stuff, the most changes, and their talents are in the best spot.

They are probably the best designed class right now, with the most options.

Not really a surprise given how much back and forth they had with the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    So, now that you've actually gone and won this year's Most Useless Though Technically Correct Answer Award, what are you going to buy with your prize money?
    Fries for all the salt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santas View Post
    Lol...

Anyway, I thought I was clear on what I meant, something completely new, like the warlock pitlord talent, new, cool & exciting abilities. Yeah.
    I think most classes got 2-3