Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good! It feels nice to give stuff away when you get something via personal loot, but everyone thinks you're an asshole if you just give it to the first whisperer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grixxis View Post
    If it was personal loot, those same people would still get gear they don't need and refuse to trade it. The only difference is that you wouldn't feel like you had a shot at it in the first place and they'd get the satisfaction of trolling everyone who whispers them for it.
    i would rather not knowing what i miss on then knowing that a yoyo rolled on it only for the gold
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    if a dev is reading this, that's how you lose subs.
    Hey pal I may criticize the devs alot on this forum but this is unfair to them. they've proven time and again they have no idea how to retain subs.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Hey pal I may criticize the devs alot on this forum but this is unfair to them. they've proven time and again they have no idea how to retain subs.
    at this point the sub should be free

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sableye View Post
    I don't get why they removed it from LFR, that's like the one place I think even the hardcore DKP type guys (or w/e madeup score system) can agree it was good for. Now running this week's LFR everybody eas standing around for 10 minutes trying to figure out if they won something or not.
    Indeed, Blizzard made LFR about loot now, with GL implemented back.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    While I agree that personal loot has a place as a great system for pugs, I couldn't be happier to see Blizzard make the right decision to remove it entirely.

I've argued this for over 4 years with people here, feels great to be right.
    I've already seen more loot drama in the last few weeks than the entire tenure of personal loot.

everyone that complained about personal loot has realised it was probably WoWs best loot system, group loot is not a good loot system at all unless you enjoy not getting anything from raids for several lockouts or spamming dungeons and get a useless item drop you cant even use.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Removing personal loot is hands down one of the worst decisions that could possibly be made. Without personal loot, pugs have very little opportunity to get loot as the raid leader gives loot to whoever the fuck they feel like giving it to. Did get into a group where the raid leader's significant other is also in the group? Get ready to only get loot after THEY have had their fill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    i would rather not knowing what i miss on then knowing that a yoyo rolled on it only for the gold
    Exactly this right here. I've straight up seen people win a roll and then fucking turn it into enchanting mats immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Removing personal loot is hands down one of the worst decisions that could possibly be made. Without personal loot, pugs have very little opportunity to get loot as the raid leader gives loot to whoever the fuck they feel like giving it to. Did get into a group where the raid leader's significant other is also in the group? Get ready to only get loot after THEY have had their fill.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly this right here. I've straight up seen people win a roll and then fucking turn it into enchanting mats immediately.
    Im confused.
    How does the RL give loot to the guild GF? Is there now a way to lock loot?
    How do you know what item is being disenchanted? Is there a macro or something announcing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Im confused.
    How do you know what item is being disenchanted? Is there a macro or something announcing it?
    well when someone wins a roll and 3 sec later you see a message pop in chat he got x shard from DE dont have to be a math teacher to add 1+1
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    well when someone wins a roll and 3 sec later you see a message pop in chat he got x shard from DE dont have to be a math teacher to add 1+1
    They could be sharding the item it replaces.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Im confused.
    They announce in the guild, hey, we use loot council.
    Everyone uses addon, RL send settings to auto pass on any loot.
    RL tells everyone to pass on all items. RL greed as all of them, gets all loot.
    Loot has the "can trade with any eligible player for 2 hours" and the council decides who and what loot people get and they hand it out via trade window.

Its just masterloot with extra steps but thats how pretty much all runs are now.

I haven't won a single LFR item/roll since launch. Good thing we still have M+, crafted gear, valor, vault and revival catalysts.

I skipped LFR all together last two lockouts because why bother not getting any loot, not to mention at this point (and fire rings can't be needed by bdk) there's nothing for me there.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance to personal loot! Took them long enough. Positive change all around, and it needs to stay for good.

(Though, I do think it's silly for it to not exist in LFR, considering how many people are in there and how much conflict and negativity is inherent to LFR as a whole.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    I've already seen more loot drama in the last few weeks than the entire tenure of personal loot.
    Keep crying

Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post
    Good riddance to personal loot! Took them long enough. Positive change all around, and it needs to stay for good.

(Though, I do think it's silly for it to not exist in LFR, considering how many people are in there and how much conflict and negativity is inherent to LFR as a whole.)
    This. Makes no sense not having PL in LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    I haven't won a single LFR item/roll since launch. Good thing we still have M+, crafted gear, valor, vault and revival catalysts.

I skipped LFR all together last two lockouts because why bother not getting any loot, not to mention at this point (and fire rings can't be needed by bdk) there's nothing for me there.
    I outgeared LFR quickly too. I only to raz for the chance for skin and bow(mostly cause its cool, got better already).

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    Keep crying
    What a truly inspired contribution to the discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, outside of doing it for the achievement, there's literally no reason to do LFR anymore. You'd have to be insanely
    lucky not only for loot to drop that your class can use, but that you actually win it OVER OTHER PLAYERS. Conceivably,
    you could not win a single item for weeks on end.

So why do the content if you're never going to get rewarded for it?

Group/Personal Loot should always be an option for raids, but Personal Loot should always be an exclusive LFR thing.
    At least cause a lot more items have the chance to drop with lots more people having the opportunity to trade them
    to others who need it since they don't.

By far the most retarded decision they made for this expansion. Very disappointed, considering that I rather enjoyed
    the encounters.

PErsonal loot should be in LFR rest is OK

Lfg is getting harder , no more geared guys gonna carry for transmog gear :P
    But its not like i did much lfg anyway so i don't care

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You are talking about master loot, which doesn't exist in retail