Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Not happy , feel like there rushing it out. Id rather wait until jan-mach 2023 put little more spit/polish on it.
    They have been working on DF since before SL launches. It has had over 3 years developement. It will be ready to launch.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The leak was right after all. Still hoping for a delay to next year
    October 24th for pre-patch

Quote Originally Posted by Eluxe View Post
    Most classes/specs are in good shape talent design wise. But some specs and classes are half done and it seems the devs don’t have time to fix them, given this rushed release date.

I wish they delayed release date by a bit and fixed those talents for every class and spec.
    Nothing is being rushes. People who think this are just wrong. Every spec is in good condition.

They just are not how ...you..want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Ayy, my gamble to book the 28th-29th paid off.
    its a prepatch i think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Nothing is being rushes. People who think this are just wrong. Every spec is in good condition.

I mean.. no? Hell bfa and sl had systems massively overhauled just a few weeks before launch. In Shadowlands case the release was delayed to fix it...

Things feel better then SL but its differently crunch time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting 2 more Talent Reworks on Hunters before prepatch and probably 1 more before DF's launch

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Feels like somebody hasn't been paying attention-

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is being rushed not sure what you're trying to talk about with bfa and sl there are no overhauling systems in DF like those expansions had so? And like he said, all classes are in a pretty good condition, minus maybe a spec of two who are still waiting on some love.
    The framework seems solid damage needs to be evened out but that is always last. Just pointing out his claim blizzard hasn't rushed in the past was silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I mean.. no? Hell bfa and sl had systems massively overhauled just a few weeks before launch. In Shadowlands case the release was delayed to fix it...

Things feel better then SL but its differently crunch time.
    Theirs literally no systens in DF. Not 1. Nothing is rushed. Every major feature is ready to launch. All they are doing is tuning, which does not take 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm betting 2 more Talent Reworks on Hunters before prepatch and probably 1 more before DF's launch
    They have said that there will be 0 reworks. All they are doing is tuning now.

Well, there we go. I'll admit, the expansion looks like it's in far better shape than BfA or SL did at this point in their development. That said, I'm not really sold on the endgame. Seems like it's going to be same smattering of M+, raids, and PvP. Which, that's not bad, but it just doesn't hold my interest nearly as much these days. And if the Chromie story is anything to go by, it'll be the same disjointed fanfic writing we've come to know from the team.

Seems like I'll just play pre-patch and see if I'm interested in the expansion or not. Hope they keep the Winds of Wisdom through the pre-patch, would be cool to cap some alts before it goes live.

They have said that there will be 0 reworks. All they are doing is tuning now.
    Not specifically true. They said tuning is their main focus, not that there won’t be anymore reworking of things.

First season during xmas holidays? Not really a fan of that. They could have postponed it to start after xmas/before new year's eve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy for those excited for Dragonflight, as for myself I still cannot bring myself to support Blizzard... Plenty of fun games out there regardless. I'll keep up with Dragonflight and WoW lore through videos I guess.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Perfect! Was planning to build my new PC around Thanksgiving.

Ret paladins, or paladins in general would like a word with you. Countless feedback posts on the official beta forums and they haven't been touched in ages and desperately need something instead of being shipped in a shit state.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally can book a day off, just hope they don't delay it

Well at least we have a date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Finally can book a day off, just hope they don't delay it
    This time you will probably be fine. SL was a dumpster fire through and through and it was clear they tried to bite off more than they can chew (among other issues). No such worries this time and by most accounts it's on the level you would expect of a 2022 Blizzard product - aka. perfection isn't an option anymore, but it will suffice.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

They really should postpone it to early next year... or it won't be ready... but it's okay guys... all problems will be fixed in 10.1... for sure this time!

Couldn't care less about the release date now that they completely blew up the raid loot rules. Expansion can diaf now until they return to PL.

First time EVER I am not excited about an expansion. Been playing WOTLK, but getting bored of that as well.